What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Divisional Round- Green Bay @ Dallas Thread (1 Viewer)

No, I won't.  Not when Cowboys fans are talking Super Bowl before they even play a down in a divisional game. @BroncoFreak_2K3 

Cowboys are one of the worst franchises in sports, only no one knows it because Skip Bayless loves you.  Dak is terrible, @Capella and I told you as much.  The defense is trash, just trash.  You're never gonna win anything, never.  Never. 
So much wrong about this post. You really should stick to politics. 
Tell me what is wrong exactly.  :coffee:

Keep in mind you're on the record here, milky. 

well you said you understood how the mvp award is given out and you just contradicted yourself.  The mvp isn't given out to someone who makes wow plays.  If you're mad at HOW the award is given out that's fine... but Matt ryan is the mvp this year based on how its given out.  What are you not understanding here?
I'm sorry I guess I just hate the award being watered down like it is by giving it to Matt Ryan. So I'm going to rail against it. He's not special. He's nothing really. 

Last edited by a moderator:
well you said you understood how the mvp award is given out and you just contradicted yourself.  The mvp isn't given out to someone who makes wow plays.  If you're mad at HOW the award is given out that's fine... but Matt ryan is the mvp this year based on how its given out.  What are you not understanding here?
I'm sorry I guess I just hate the award being watered down like it by giving it to Matt Ryan. So I'm going to rail against it. He's not special. He's nothing really
:blackdot:

I'm sorry I guess I just hate the award being watered down like it by giving it to Matt Ryan. So I'm going to rail against it. He's not special. He's nothing really. 
He had a great season...which is what the award is about.  And from a guy who think Spencer Ware is elite and a great goal line back...your analysis is questionable.  

Tell me what is wrong exactly.  :coffee:

Keep in mind you're on the record here, milky. 
Dak doesn't suck. He's likely the best QB under 30 in the league. Also Dallas has won quite a few SB so they can't be that bad. Really the easier question to answer Doc is what is right with that post. 

Nothing. Lol

And yeah im on the record telling you Blake Bortles sucked when you were on his nuts too. Lololol

Like I said stick to politics. You suck at FF. You never make calls on players you just criticize everybody else's calls and when you do actually stick your neck out its to push garbage players like Blake Bortles. 

Dak doesn't suck. He's likely the best QB under 30 in the league. Also Dallas has won quite a few SB so they can't be that bad. Really the easier question to answer Doc is what is right with that post. 

Nothing. Lol

And yeah im on the record telling you Blake Bortles sucked when you were on his nuts too. Lololol

Like I said stick to politics. You suck at FF. You never make calls on players you just criticize everybody else's calls and when you do actually stick your neck out its to push garbage players like Blake Bortles. 
Bortles>Prescott

They have the same amount of playoff wins now.  :bye:

Bortles>Prescott

They have the same amount of playoff wins now.  :bye:
Omg did you just see the plays Dak made. What's great about posts like this is I'm going to be able to beat you verbally over the head about Dak for the next 15 years. 

15 years doc! Can you handle that? Kids elite. I see special every game he plays. 

Give me one more example besides Blake Bortles.  Go. :coffee:

I know only the losers talk about the officiating.  This game was called wildly uneven in the first half.  The unsportsmanlike call and Witten getting mugged on the goal line. There were no "make up" calls in the game. For a game that came down to the final play, it shouldn't have. The ref's called a terrible game.  Let's give Vegas a team. ..... it's not a conspiracy, it's the state of the league. 

I know only the losers talk about the officiating.  This game was called wildly uneven in the first half.  The unsportsmanlike call and Witten getting mugged on the goal line. There were no "make up" calls in the game. For a game that came down to the final play, it shouldn't have. The ref's called a terrible game.  Let's give Vegas a team. ..... it's not a conspiracy, it's the state of the league. 
Did you miss the defensive holding on Claiborne?  The refs did too.

refs had zero effect

That's what I thought.  Stick to whining about how you are poor and your generation got ####ed, because outside of that you;re pretty useless.  :thumbup:
Well make sure you make a post about the guys you like next year. You know, so I know who to downgrade. 

Did you miss the defensive holding on Claiborne?  The refs did too.

refs had zero effect
You've gotta be out of your mind. Watch the game again. This is a Goodell/Vegas scripted outcome. The refs made the difference of at least 6 points. 

You've gotta be out of you're mind. Watch the game again. This is a Goodell/Vegas scripted outcome. The refs made the difference of at least 6 points. 
Dallas DB'S literally ripped Adam's jersey half off and it didn't get called. What are you talking about?

Have another drink!

I have some good news for you!

Dallas DB'S literally ripped Adam's jersey half off and it didn't get called. What are you talking about?
On a meaningless play. There are missed calls of the same variety on both sides. The game changing plays were the ones I mentioned. 

You've gotta be out of your mind. Watch the game again. This is a Goodell/Vegas scripted outcome. The refs made the difference of at least 6 points. 
You're joking with this right?  Having a little fun?  You have to be, because this is ridiculous.  You can't be this ridiculous, can you?

On a meaningless play. There are missed calls of the same variety on both sides. The game changing plays were the ones I mentioned. 
Meaningless?  Dallas DB was trying to have sexual relations with Adams.  Adams catches that and it's another TD.  

I'll start drawing up the contracts.  55 years sound good to everyone?
Anything longer than 10 years and I'll be able to give Doc's money away to the homeless in my city. Which I know will drive his ### crazy. Should put Sho nuff in that league to since they're buddies. 

You're joking with this right?  Having a little fun?  You have to be, because this is ridiculous.  You can't be this ridiculous, can you?
Dallas fans, yes, they really can be.  It's taught in preschool and through incestrial bloodlines down there.

Users who are viewing this thread