What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Chat With our Draftniks Matt Waldman and Sigmund Bloom Tonight D (1 Viewer)

Ravens get Smith...great pick this late.

Fits in well with Baltimore as Gruden stated....good pick.

Ravens get Smith...great pick this late.

Fits in well with Baltimore as Gruden stated....good pick.

'Jeff Pasquino said:
Great pick for KC. Cassel value up.
disagree. cassel doesnt keep plays alive, throw up jumpballs. baldwin's good stuff isnt that much different than bowe. also think baldwin was mid second, big reach. cassel is mediocre, will be exposed vs tougher schedule.

I was worried about Ingram's chances if he went to a team with a bad oline. On the Saints? Wow, he's going to be good. Not thrilled about splitting time with Thomas for 2010...But he is going to a great place. He will help New Orleans a lot. Pierre Thomas and especially Chris Ivory owners just threw up.

'Jeff Pasquino said:
Great pick for KC. Cassel value up.
disagree. cassel doesnt keep plays alive, throw up jumpballs. baldwin's good stuff isnt that much different than bowe. also think baldwin was mid second, big reach. cassel is mediocre, will be exposed vs tougher schedule.
We'll have to agree to disagree, but I like the extra target for KC here, a big need. Plus Nnamdi is out of the division, which certainly helps.

New Orleans is perfect for Ingram. They can use Bush the way they'd like and split carries with Thomas, I think Ingram will keep fresh and have some great games but still have a boom or bust potential with some 40 yard games on limited carries. He has the skills to get 'er done.

I was worried about Ingram's chances if he went to a team with a bad oline. On the Saints? Wow, he's going to be good. Not thrilled about splitting time with Thomas for 2010...But he is going to a great place. He will help New Orleans a lot. Pierre Thomas and especially Chris Ivory owners just threw up.
I imagine PT just got his "pack your bags" hint. Think he is traded as soon as FA opens.

I imagine PT just got his "pack your bags" hint. Think he is traded as soon as FA opens.
I definitely expect Thomas to be traded. Good player who could just never stay healthy.

New Orleans is perfect for Ingram. They can use Bush the way they'd like and split carries with Thomas, I think Ingram will keep fresh and have some great games but still have a boom or bust potential with some 40 yard games on limited carries. He has the skills to get 'er done.
He's twice the back Thomas is. Ingram might take awhile to take over the starting role, since Thomas is the vet with the ring....but Ingram will be the man in time.That system is perfect for him. Ivory and Thomas were average talents that did well due to huge running lanes and a great offensive coach.Ingram is a GREAT talent. Perfect fit for dynasty purposes. Re-draft it's kind of a mess, but we'll see.

Chicago grabs Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin.
Interesting pick here. Good value, but he comes from a run-dominant program in Wisconsin. Now Mike Tice will work him in to the line for Mike Martz' offense. Stock up for Forte I think and Tice should work him in nicely overall. Good pick for the Bears.

He's twice the back Thomas is. Ingram might take awhile to take over the starting role, since Thomas is the vet with the ring....but Ingram will be the man in time.That system is perfect for him. Ivory and Thomas were average talents that did well due to huge running lanes and a great offensive coach.Ingram is a GREAT talent. Perfect fit for dynasty purposes. Re-draft it's kind of a mess, but we'll see.
I agree with you totally but I actually hope NO eases him in and gives him 12-15 carries a game before handing over the reigns. I'm as high on Ingram as anyone and think he'll be great he has all the tools IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread