What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EAT-OFF (1 Viewer)

The options appear below

• GM

Votes: 58 39.5%
  • shuke

Votes: 89 60.5%

• Total voters
All I can say is thanks GM and Shuke.

Was a great thread, what I look forward to finding every now and again in the FFA :lmao: I'll buy both you guys lunch next time you're in town.

Now that it looks like this thread will inevitably turn to one about woz, I'm looking to go out in a blaze of glory.

I found some old Halloween candy and was going to push the limit. Only got this far until I drooled rainblow-colored saliva all over the front of my shirt.

I'm done.

GM> truce?
:tfp: wow - have your co-workers witnessed any of this?

Manfully done.Any chance we can get a head of lettuce as a tiebreaker?
would be genius if someone could photoshop the two of them sharing a head of lettuce hands-free :tfp:
Kind of a Lady and the Tramp moment?
is that wrong? should it not be done?
Go for it. I remember Cabin fever and the long winters in Wisconsin. Whatever you need to see you through.

I think for the next event you should have audience participation.

Let the people decide on 20 cherry tomatoes or 1 dill pickle. :tfp:

How did I miss this thread? :lmao:

Gentlemen, I would like to request that you continue with the pics. They are way too funny and, well, we need entertainment.

:wub:

Time to start the paypal account to feed these 2 guys, I mean what better way to enjoy the day than by buying these guy's lunch and watching them devour it.

Now that it looks like this thread will inevitably turn to one about woz, I'm looking to go out in a blaze of glory.

I found some old Halloween candy and was going to push the limit. Only got this far until I drooled rainblow-colored saliva all over the front of my shirt.

I'm done.

GM> truce?
:popcorn:

I ordered Beef with Brocolli.

Shuke > Brocolli is a green colored vegetable that is often steamed and served as a side dish. You've probably had it doused with nacho cheese before and not even known it.
Aren't you the one that's on cholesterol meds?
A little less talking and lot more eating.
No hands, #####.
omfg :coffee: :headbang: <_< now toss it in the air and swallow it without taking a bite!
:angry: JESUS look at those jowels. shuke> you stockin' up for winter?

You boys both work out of cubicles? Certainly the lack of privacy adds to the difficulty factor in producing photos for this contest. Kudos gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rocky picture in the background, that was too much. :shrug:
It's the little touches that put GM over the top, at least for me. Attention to detail should be rewarded. Not to discount Shukes effort. He stepped up during the dark days of winter to provide us with amusement.If they keep going I would like to see a Heimlich maneuver chart in each cubicle and a spotter standing bye.

The question I have is which of the two offices has the greater number of single, cat loving middle aged women office types who are pissed off because their snacks have been stolen out of the community fridge?

You boys both work out of cubicles? Certainly the lack of privacy adds to the difficulty factor in producing potos for this contest. Kudos gentlemen.
Yes, but it added to the excitement. A lot of traffic by my cube, that's why I couldn't incorporate any monitor shtick because I'd have to face the opposite way.

GM was mostly pulling this off during trading hours I noticed. Guy really IS supposed to be working, and yet here is finding the perfect shot of Rock to display. Then, figures out how to set up the money shot, as he finds a way to stuff his face. All without anybody noticing, hopefully. For internet dorks' viewing enjoyment. :thumbdown:

How long did all that take? :confused:

Never knew he was a pen-behind-the-ear guy, btw.

You boys both work out of cubicles? Certainly the lack of privacy adds to the difficulty factor in producing potos for this contest. Kudos gentlemen.
I'm on a trading desk, which makes it even harder. I got totally busted today with the burrito shoved in my face and the phone taking a picture with pictures of my stuffing my face with other food items all over the computer. What wasn't on the computer was any of the trading applications I'm suppose to have open considering I'm, you know, in charge of trading 350 million dollars of money that's not mine. :thumbdown:

GM was mostly pulling this off during trading hours I noticed. Guy really IS supposed to be working, and yet here is finding the perfect shot of Rock to display. Then, figures out how to set up the money shot, as he finds a way to stuff his face. All without anybody noticing, hopefully. For internet dorks' viewing enjoyment. :banned: How long did all that take? :lmao:Never knew he was a pen-behind-the-ear guy, btw.
I work with only 4 other people in the office and we're like a family in a lot of ways, so really...they not only are accustomed to crap like this from me but sort of expect it now. Yeah, I have a pen behind my ear almost always. :nerd:

GM was mostly pulling this off during trading hours I noticed. Guy really IS supposed to be working, and yet here is finding the perfect shot of Rock to display. Then, figures out how to set up the money shot, as he finds a way to stuff his face. All without anybody noticing, hopefully. For internet dorks' viewing enjoyment. :hophead:

How long did all that take? :wall:

Never knew he was a pen-behind-the-ear guy, btw.
I work with only 4 other people in the office and we're like a family in a lot of ways, so really...they not only are accustomed to crap like this from me but sort of expect it now. Yeah, I have a pen behind my ear almost always. :nerd:
:miketice:

wow, just wow. I have been here sinceday 1 of old yeller, and this stacks up against any thread here evah.

Can we get a SB version of this? Screw tom petty and the halftime show...

EDit to add....my vote makes it 90-89 GM > Shuke. I am the decider!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread