What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite "non-hit" song by a major artist (1 Viewer)

Slayer -Spill the Blood

Soundgarden-Head Down

The Police-Tea in the Sahara

Anthrax-Finally

The Who-Boris the Spider

Burnt By the Sun-Spinner Dunn

Skinlab-Purify

Filter-Consider This

George Michael-Waiting for that Day

The Who - Trick of the Light is a great choice.

Sting - Mad About You (got some airplay, but not much, and the whole Soul Cages album is criminally underrated)

Yes - Perpetual Change (for any Yes aficionados, this is one virtual masterpiece that gets lost in their catalog)

I'm trying to think of an appropriate Fleetwood Mac song. Tusk, maybe, but probably not quite.

I've heard Last Exit by Pearl Jam on the radio a few times but it qualifies for this thread. Great song.

Also Whipping by PJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oasis - Gas Panic

Elton John - Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

Three Dog Night - Out In The Country

I'm trying to think of an appropriate Fleetwood Mac song. Tusk, maybe, but probably not quite.
"World Turning" or the original version of "Sentimental Lady" would be gOod calls.
I was thinking "Never Going Back Again". Pretty brief song, but really demonstrates Lindsey's always underrated guitar chops.
Never even occurred to me, as I just consider that whole album one big hit. Wonderful song, though; possibly my fave from that record.

It got up to #53 on the charts. Its still on the radio all the time. Great tune regardless. The Beatles had the top five songs and a dozen at once on the top 100 chart back then. Crazy.

Loving Cup is among my all-time favorite Stones songs. I love Red Blue and Grey as well. I have heard both Hurricane and Jesus, Etc. on the radio, so I don't think they really apply here.

Tangerine is good- people are always saying that was the warmup for Stairway to Heaven, but I can't hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread