What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (4 Viewers)

Goodwin (mem) u 18.5p+r

Kennedy (smu) o 13.5p
Randle (uk) o 10.5r (this is a plus number some places)
Napier u 2.5 made 3s
Smart o 5aYoung u 16.5p

McRae o 17.5p

Paige u 15.5p
young 17.5 on sb
And McRae at 19
well yes but that is losing 1.5 points while young is gain 1
I was say thing that as a compliment to frosty on getting a good line

UFC on now because in Europe. Really not playing much:

Diabate +120

Akhmedov +280

Gustason-Maunuwa un 2.5 -`140 - .5 unit

still light plays, didn't really look into these much
THERE HE IS!! How is the roof project going. You want to bet on Alfredo Angulo tonight?
things going alright, got a few other things beside juggling home repairs, but going in the right direction.

and do you like Angulo? at +450 looks sexy, but i don't know nearly enough to have any confidence here

do you like Angulo? at +450 looks sexy, but i don't know nearly enough to have any confidence here
I read a lot of stuff that got me all the way turnt up on Angulo. I bet him to win SU and also win by KO-TKO-DQ. If it turned out to be a good fight I wanted to have money on him.

I know both teams are going through it right now, but the Predators are 0-6 L6 Saturday games, three of which were lost in overtime. The Preds are 4-0 L4 after losing three in a row though. The Preds were actually 13-0 at home versus the Blue Jackets from 2007-2010, but are 3-3 SU at home against them since. They shut them out in November at Columbus and won 4-0. The Preds are 4-11 SU L15 when their opponent is seeking revenge. And the Blue Jackets are 10-0 O/U L10 revenge games. BJ are also 5-0 L5 after allowing 6 or more goals.

ArbyMelt said:
FBG FFAWT alumni tribecalledjeff absolutely murdering cbb totals this season

Totals: 122-75, 61.9%, +39.5 units

he's on twitter now @BT_DrH
He must be the same dr H that posts over at capping the game. Some sharp guys over there killing ncaab totals, son of balrog and timh. I just follow along for the ride.
yes, same guy
0-4 since you posted his Twitter account. :brick wall:

Portugal soccer.

should be a tight game going with

Braga -160 over Nacional

1u

Might be a 0-0 game but leaning on Braga snagging a 1-0 win at home.
Is 0-0 a loss or push?
Would be a loss.Braga out to a 1-0 lead
Missed this one then if it started. Gl
2-1 braga now.Monaco gave up a late goal. Looks like 3-1 on those picks.

Almost had a sweep
I went 4-1 b/c in my wine saturated stupor last night I thought it a good idea to lay the -480 to win the -1.5 bet amt in case it lost. The realization this morning was something...but it all worked out.

Thanks Los Numb!

ArbyMelt said:
FBG FFAWT alumni tribecalledjeff absolutely murdering cbb totals this season

Totals: 122-75, 61.9%, +39.5 units

he's on twitter now @BT_DrH
He must be the same dr H that posts over at capping the game. Some sharp guys over there killing ncaab totals, son of balrog and timh. I just follow along for the ride.
yes, same guy
0-4 since you posted his Twitter account. :brick wall:
Lol... 4 games as opposed to the 200 before that

"@riccio14: NCAAB 3/8: SMU / Memphis Under 65 1H

SMU is 21-5 to the first half under on the year, and currently on a 15-1 run to the 1H under in L16

Wish I'd have jumped aboard this train earlier
I tailed this cat at Covers a couple years back. He is a MACHINE on CBB totals.

Big race today at Santa Anita

Like the outside speed of Game On Dude over Mucho Macho Man and Will Take Charge

Trifecta

7/1-2-5/1-2-5-8

Hoping the 5 or 8 gets in there to make it worthwhile

"@riccio14: NCAAB 3/8: SMU / Memphis Under 65 1H

SMU is 21-5 to the first half under on the year, and currently on a 15-1 run to the 1H under in L16

Wish I'd have jumped aboard this train earlier
I tailed this cat at Covers a couple years back. He is a MACHINE on CBB totals.
looks like he makes a lot of sides too? Just better on totals?
I really couldn't say. Back then he played totals exclusively.

NHL

BOS -130 (St.Louis trade looks like it has affected TB more than I thought it would)

PHL-105 (Had 2 days off and several players from TOR area)

WAS -130 (Kuznetsov signing news might light a fire under some butts)

Also like the over 5.5 in both BOS/TB and PHL/TOR

Like the outside speed of Game On Dude over Mucho Macho Man and Will Take Charge

Trifecta

7/1-2-5/1-2-5-8

I haven't been following the ponies as close this year and haven't really looked at this race, but I get the feeling Game On Dude has lost a step this year. MMM and WTC are very formidable and I'd be surprised if he can hold them off...if he gets loose on the lead he may have a shot but it wouldn't really shock me if he misses the board completely

agree the 8 Hear The Ghost is a nice longshot at 20-1

Trifecta

7/1-2-5/1-2-5-8

I haven't been following the ponies as close this year and haven't really looked at this race, but I get the feeling Game On Dude has lost a step this year. MMM and WTC are very formidable and I'd be surprised if he can hold them off...if he gets loose on the lead he may have a shot but it wouldn't really shock me if he misses the board completely

agree the 8 Hear The Ghost is a nice longshot at 20-1
My buddy who follows the ponies more closely than I do said this about Game On Dude

"[SIZE=11pt]Game on Dude’s last race was after a layoff and he got into a speed dual and faded. Baffert said he was a little too fresh, meaning he needed a race and that Baffert was just pointing him to this race. "[/SIZE]

:shrug:

IU +9.5, Michigan has had problems with IU in the past, they locked up championship already, and Vonleh is supposed to play
I must have missed this post but I ended up putting a token bet on my Wolverines. I do worry about them coming out flat with the title locked up, but Indiana is pretty putrid so who knows
i sprinkled a little on ML too. I remember a few years ago MSU won the B1G and they did the raising of the banner before the game and all that jazz and they lost to some crap ### team. Izzo said he would never do it before the game again

Users who are viewing this thread