What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (39 Viewers)

Tailing Lumpy and RN on the Huskies tonight.
I love being sober...Normally I wake up on New Years Day and play every over, and get my ass handed to me.

Today... overs coming in ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

Might as well play o47 in Stanford/WISC, fellas. It's the Gambling Gods mocking me.
Do we have your blessing on Oregon/KState over 75.5?? Looking to fill out a 4 team RR with something.
You never have to ask for my blessing on an over. ;)

One unit over 52 1/2 in game.

make that 2 units. Trying to buy myself out of these unders. Gonna be a lot of offense it looks like in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up and saw all the 14s in here and ran to grab it at 14 1/2...went to 14 minutes later. Thanks FFAWT!...(I think).

NIU is going to be the most heavily played side in here in some time. Think about that. NORTHERN ILLINOIS. On New Years Day, no less...vs. Florida State! It's hilarious, especially after last year's debacle.

Tonight should be pretty classic in here. :banned: Rev up NIU Kicker.

Woke up and saw all the 14s in here and ran to grab it at 14 1/2...went to 14 minutes later. Thanks FFAWT!...(I think).

NIU is going to be the most heavily played side in here in some time. Think about that. NORTHERN ILLINOIS. On New Years Day, no less...vs. Florida State! It's hilarious, especially after last year's debacle.

:goodposting: how quickly everyone forgets last year's debacle with this team.

I'm thinking of taking FSU just for that reason alone.

Or because RN is so :wub: over NIU :bye: RN > I love you, GB...hope you win millions. Happy new year!
I can't win if I don't play. :kicksrock:

I'm just here for the sushi.
Dang, didn't realize you were completely on the sideline :no:
Haven't placed a bet since Kurt butt-raped me during March Madness.I'm thisclose to doing something on the NFL playoffs though. Maybe the Divisional round.

Or because RN is so :wub: over NIU :bye: RN > I love you, GB...hope you win millions. Happy new year!
I can't win if I don't play. :kicksrock:

I'm just here for the sushi.
Dang, didn't realize you were completely on the sideline :no:
Haven't placed a bet since Kurt butt-raped me during March Madness.I'm thisclose to doing something on the NFL playoffs though. Maybe the Divisional round.
well, if it makes you feel better you can look at it like you just sent GR a bunch of money. At least that is how i viewed those couple of miserable months when i was chasing like a mo foETA: i missed everybody's excitement for Stanford, so i joined in when i could and took Stanford +3.5 2nd Q to join the fun. I hate when things like that happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jumped all over Stanford -1/2 at 1/2. Wisky has had luck on their side or it wouldn't be near this close. HTH. TIA. TAKE CARE.

i gave my reasons in an above post or last page.

I would normally consider as much but I got the hook and there's value there to begin with. Lumpy's stamp only assures you that this is a good line/play. And I do like taking teams in this situation.Go Werewolfs (or whatever their mascot is)!

Users who are viewing this thread