What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (11 Viewers)

I also took a shot at Ray Rice Rushing + Receiving. I bet $75 to win $200 if his rushing + receiving is between 81 and 110 yards.

I'm on the over of all Vernon Davis props. Yardage, Receptions, will he score a touchdown, etc....and MVP at 25/1. Akers over 1.5 fg's and over 7.5 points. Following Dodds on Cappy over 17.5 completions and Gore under 85.5 yards rushing.

how do I follow Stuckey's plays?
easiest way is to create a twitter handle and follow stuckey or anyone else you are interested in with a twitter client. If you really dont want an account you can check here - a bit clunkier this way though.https://twitter.com/Stuckey2

easiest way is to create a twitter handle and follow stuckey or anyone else you are interested in with a twitter client. If you really dont want an account you can check here - a bit clunkier this way though.https://twitter.com/Stuckey2
I follow like 200 people on twitter is the problem. I need to bookmark the twitter page or I'll just miss the picks in my news feed.

So much hockey flying around in here, I don't know which way is up or who is what or stuckey is Einhorn or Einhorn is Wes Reynolds.Who do I tail?

Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2

NHL tomorrow: Blues -105 & Blues/Predators Under 5 -101

Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2

No college hoops tonight. Added Toronto -111 in NHL.

NHL today, all of these are to WIN one unit:

Blues (-115)

Leafs (-120)

Blues/Preds under 5 (even)

Leafs/Sabes under 5 1/2 (-120)

4-0 +4 units
Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2NHL tomorrow: Caps -128, Panthers -104, Canes -108, Leafs/Islanders O 5.5 -105, Preds/Blues U 5 +115 & Hawks/Sharks ML par +180

NHL

Caps (-135) -LOSS

Canes (-120) -WIN

Preds/Blues under 5 (-110) -WIN

all to win one unit

15-5 +9.3 units
AddingPanthers (+110) -LOSS

Sharks/Lanche ML parlay -WIN
Hockey. Holy ####. Totally carrying me right now. Never had a start like this. I think this short season is going to be awesome, not just for betting purposes, but just the level of hockey in general. Games already feel like the playoffs. I love it. I think we should shorten every season and only play within conference.
Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2NHL tomorrow: Senators +110, Jets +130, Sabres/Canes Under 5.5 -120, Bruins/Islanders Under 5.5 -110 & Bruins ML/Caps PL +115

NHL

Nucks (even)

Jets (+115)

Canes/Sabes under 5 1/2 (-130)

Isles/Bruins under 5 1/2 (-125)

Sens (even)

18-11 +5.6 units
You a stucky alias?
If I'm playing anything in the NHL or NBA it's almost always somebody that I'm tailing.

I've got a lot of guys I follow. Stuckey has been very hot lately, but I haven't been following all of his picks. He had TOR over PITT the other night and I bailed on that. There are guys I like better than Stuckey but when he gets hot he's about as good as any.
Um, see above. Pretty sure if anybody went 28-17 (actually, Stuckey's selections were 28-13) following what I posted ain't complaining. I have leans in all sports. The Carolina lean last night was based upon the fact that they went 4-0 against the Bruins last year. I see overnight that Stuckey posted it as his lean as well. You follow these guys and you end up thinking likethem on a lot of things. The majority of my college hoops plays are my own based on a system I started with last year and have tweaked a lot that is mostly reverse line moves/home teams/situational spots. College football and NFL plays are my own but a lot of times I get pointed in one direction or the other with things I read or see. Either way, I'm riding this train until it slows down, and it most certainly will at some point.

Forgot to thank Frosty for his call on Michigan. :thumbup: I watched pretty much the whole game instead of the stupid Pro Bowl and it was an enjoyable couple of hours.

Pittsburgh is 16-4 ATS as a conference underdog w/ revenge; Louisville is 3-17 ATS as a favorite of 8+ pts. vs. a .668 or better foe.

Saw this posted on Twitter by one of the Touts I follow. I reall don't think stats like this mean a whole lot as personnel changes for college Bball teams every couple of years, but thought I would share it anyway.

GLTA

AB

I follow like 200 people on twitter is the problem. I need to bookmark the twitter page or I'll just miss the picks in my news feed.
I set up a "gambling" list on twitter, mostly just leave that as my default feed.

Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2

NHL tomorrow: Blues -105 & Blues/Predators Under 5 -101

Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2

No college hoops tonight. Added Toronto -111 in NHL.

NHL today, all of these are to WIN one unit:

Blues (-115)

Leafs (-120)

Blues/Preds under 5 (even)

Leafs/Sabes under 5 1/2 (-120)

4-0 +4 units
Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2NHL tomorrow: Caps -128, Panthers -104, Canes -108, Leafs/Islanders O 5.5 -105, Preds/Blues U 5 +115 & Hawks/Sharks ML par +180

NHL

Caps (-135) -LOSS

Canes (-120) -WIN

Preds/Blues under 5 (-110) -WIN

all to win one unit

15-5 +9.3 units
AddingPanthers (+110) -LOSS

Sharks/Lanche ML parlay -WIN
Hockey. Holy ####. Totally carrying me right now. Never had a start like this. I think this short season is going to be awesome, not just for betting purposes, but just the level of hockey in general. Games already feel like the playoffs. I love it. I think we should shorten every season and only play within conference.
Stuckey ‏@Stuckey2NHL tomorrow: Senators +110, Jets +130, Sabres/Canes Under 5.5 -120, Bruins/Islanders Under 5.5 -110 & Bruins ML/Caps PL +115

NHL

Nucks (even)

Jets (+115)

Canes/Sabes under 5 1/2 (-130)

Isles/Bruins under 5 1/2 (-125)

Sens (even)

18-11 +5.6 units
You a stucky alias?
If I'm playing anything in the NHL or NBA it's almost always somebody that I'm tailing.

I've got a lot of guys I follow. Stuckey has been very hot lately, but I haven't been following all of his picks. He had TOR over PITT the other night and I bailed on that. There are guys I like better than Stuckey but when he gets hot he's about as good as any.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Nah, how about this: #### you guy.

You were tailing Stuckey's picks and then passing them off as your own to be some sort of hockey guru, going so far as to write an emotional soliloquy about your hockey prowess carrying you. Now you are acting like it's all good, no apology to folks here like we were posting on covers or FF Today. Since you are sub .500 in hoops maybe you should start tailing people there as well.

So as far as I'm concerned, you no longer exist. :bye:

I can't let my wife leave vegas w/o playing a crazy parlay. Right now looking at:CAR ML (NHL)Louisivlle -6 (CBB)BAL +3.5 (NFL)Now what are the odds she can get bet this correctly placed?

Ignore never works, you still see that they posted and have the option of showing their post this "one time".Problem is, curiosity gets the best of you and you end up clicking "VIEW" to all of their posts just to see the ridiculousness.

I'll preface this by saying after I saw DD, I would never say this to his face, but behind a keyboard?Dude, get over yourself. I came here and posted what I was playing in hockey games. I told YOU very early that I primarily tail in hockey. My kids play, but I don't know enough to feel like Ican bet it successfully. I tailed YOU (unsuccessfully). I never once said anything about whose picks they were. When somebody asked if I was stuckey, I AGAIN said I primarily tail in NHL and NBA. I also have followed at various times Wes Reynolds, RickJ, probably before anyone here ever said anything about him, Dr. Bob. etc. In CFB, a lot of times I look for line differential's by looking at Phil Steele's projections. In CBB, (where, by the way, for the record, my record is currently 152-143. Not under .500, although it has hovered around .500 all year) when I havetime, I look for reverse line moves, situational spots, etc. When I don't, sometimes I tail. Usually Wes Reynolds, although his picks haven't been any better than mine lately. I'm terrible at totals so usually those are a tail. If there's a FIRST half bet in CBB, usually it's a tail. If it's a second half, either I'm watching the game and see a big difference in the beginning line and where the game's at, or it's a tail. In the NFL or CFB, if there's a second half bet, it's usually because I'm watching the game and see something. When you follow these guys, you do start to see how they think to a degree. NROPP is the best for game analysis, but a lot of times he goes directly against reverse line moves. Stuckey thought Oregon's guards would struggle against Washington. I had a reverse line move. I played it. Drake was due for a let down after their win against Creighton. I played Mizzou St. Creighton was being beat up after their 2 losses to Wichita and Drake. I played them. I thought Miami would be down after the Duke game, I played FSU (and lost) I tailed Wes on Cal and the Purdue/Iowa over (which couldn't hit even WITH overtime) both lost. I liked Duke against Maryland after the Miami game even though the line move was on Maryland. There are countless other examples.When Stuckey cools down I'll probably go a different direction. When DD heats up, I may tail him. The level of douchebaggery in this thread has hit a new peak lately. I love how on thread 1000 Bender is all about what he loves about this thread, and then it immediately turns into what he was so proud that it wasn't. Get over your ####ty hockey start. Get over your stupid Pro Bowl bets. Get over yourselves.This is the only thread I'm in every day. Quit being ##### bags.

I am leaning Carolina at home paying EVEN money against the Bruins. I'd also like to parlay the Kings with something but I have no idea what as of right now.Maybe with Louisville -6 at home against PITT?
For the record, I posted the Carolina lean around 10PM CST last night. Stuckey posted the same thing at 4Am this morning. Wouldn't want anyone to think I'm misleading their ego's.

Louisville/Kansas ML parlay -150Nothing else to bet on so why not...I'll go check twitter now to make sure nobody else in the world had this before me.

Louisville/Kansas ML parlay -150Nothing else to bet on so why not...I'll go check twitter now to make sure nobody else in the world had this before me.
Not a half bad idea. I see that Stuckey does like the Dal/Col under. My only hesitation with that play is that both Dal goalies are banged up from what I read.

Not a half bad idea. I see that Stuckey does like the Dal/Col under. My only hesitation with that play is that both Dal goalies are banged up from what I read.
I try not to mess with totals. I don't see much in pucks at all tonight.

Louisville/Kansas ML parlay -150

Nothing else to bet on so why not...I'll go check twitter now to make sure nobody else in the world had this before me.
I think that was me, Stuckey only mentioned the Carolina side. :unsure: Kari Lehtonen is fine and is scheduled to start tonight unless I'm not finding the news you have. Their backup is hurt and was placed on IR.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Aaron Rudnicki said:
Khudobin gets the start for Boston tonight.Phoenix starting Chad Johnson.Guess I'm on Carolina and Nashville.
CAR +110NAS -1.5 +230Louisville/NAS ML parlay +150no more for me...just gotta have some action

'Doctor Detroit said:
'Angry Beavers said:
'TheWick said:
Louisville/Kansas ML parlay -150

Nothing else to bet on so why not...I'll go check twitter now to make sure nobody else in the world had this before me.
I think that was me, Stuckey only mentioned the Carolina side. :unsure: Kari Lehtonen is fine and is scheduled to start tonight unless I'm not finding the news you have. Their backup is hurt and was placed on IR.
Sorry GB - you are correct - I had notes about everyone who I was tailing :unsure: In any event, I read the following at Sportsline in the game preview :bag: " Kari Lehtonen, who has a 1.67 GAA while winning his last three starts at Columbus, should be starting for Dallas after replacing backup Cristopher Nilstorp (groin) with 7:41 left on Saturday. Lehtonen didn't start because of a "tweak" during the morning skate, but the injury doesn't appear to be serious. "

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/gametracker/preview/NHL_20130128_DAL@CLB

and then saw this at Rotoworld: The Dallas Stars are bruised and battered, with both goalies Kari Lehtonen and Cristopher Nilstorp dealing with tweaks, opening the door at least a bit for Richard Bachman. http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nhl/42414/289/sharks-succeed-swimmingly?pg=2

It appears that I might have been concerned for no reason as it does appear Lehtonen is going to go tonight. Hopefully it really is nothing.

Wow! Not much is talking to me on the card today but I will be wagering. Somehow or some way. And props to GPG to already having wagered 419 times this year! Less than a week to our favorite national holiday. Cheers fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread