What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (13 Viewers)

I shot 114 free throws my junior year of high school, and I made 101 of them.

Last year I played in intramural leagues, I probably shot 80 and made 40.

Plus in high school most of the chicks in the stands didn't have C-section scares. :shrug:

I could dunk in HS, those were the glory days, then I had knee surgery in college. Never been the same since. I think its helped me tho as I dont get hurt as much since ya know I have like a 4 inch vertical now

What were swirves teammates doing when after the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...and then 6th miss in a row. :lmao:

Did they make sure to slap you five??? Because that whole thing still cracks me up. Miss a free shot. Give me five!

Plus in high school most of the chicks in the stands didn't have C-section scares. :shrug:
what happened sr yr
also where you play.. I played de la salle

told you before but if public I was denby of finney since I was in Detroit

What were swirves teammates doing when after the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...and then 6th miss in a row. :lmao:

Did they make sure to slap you five??? Because that whole thing still cracks me up. Miss a free shot. Give me five!
They said HEY 54 make a FT!!!!

They were bad too.. not like just short or long off to the side by 6 inches

Then when I made then.. Be like yyyyyaaaaaaaah

Telling you they stopped playing music it messed me up..

They said HEY 54 make a FT!!!!

They were bad too.. not like just short or long off to the side by 6 inches

Then when I made then.. Be like yyyyyaaaaaaaah

Telling you they stopped playing music it messed me up..
:lmao:

what happened sr yr
also where you play.. I played de la salle

told you before but if public I was denby of finney since I was in Detroit
I switched schools and the coach hated me.

Played at Cody and Saginaw Arthur Hill.

Im going to scan my mvp in to you guys...

Seriously though I have lead the league in FT attempts the past 6 years... I think they think they can block my ####. I get a lot fo o boards since im old now Im like the WORM D. Rod and just position myself and then O board. Boom hack

Also I said attempts. Im like 62% FT since Ive been old.

Hack a swirv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Also the most random #### on how I play on this team right...

So I use to post a lot at fftoday and we had a local league of Detroiters for a few years. (I dominated this league).. So i got one guy a job for the govt, (LIFE CHANGING I MEAN I SNUCK HIM IN DIDNT EVEN HAVE A COLLEGE Degree I was on the panel yadda yadda) and his buddy worked at a govt contractor. So been playing illegally since then on their contractor team

I forget my point but yeah

6 free throws missed in a row...by a LARGE margin. Is awesome. :hifive: :lmao:
if the wife and kids were there they would have booed me.. Im glad they werent so the boys werent embarrassed. Also my wife left me tonight.. She was sitting by the fire and was getting annoyed at my dancing while playing poker. It was only seat dancing not really dancing.. like shoulder dancing ya know..

haters gonna hate

Also the most random #### on how I play on this team right...

So I use to post a lot at fftoday and we had a local league of Detroiters for a few years. (I dominated this league).. So i got one guy a job for the govt, (LIFE CHANGING I MEAN I SNUCK HIM IN DIDNT EVEN HAVE A COLLEGE Degree I was on the panel yadda yadda) and his buddy worked at a govt contractor. So been playing illegally since then on their contractor team

I forget my point but yeah
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sunday NBA

Cavs -3 1/2

Pacers/Magic over 209

1/2 units

Hawks -17 1/2

Warriors -17

I have a few other totals I'll look to play but down have numbers yet

So this is seriously the best story here.amirght?

Last year in the league first half of the game.. It was getting a little chippy and some hard fouls were going down. I get the ball down low and go up and some ##### under cuts me.. I mean I got wrecked like flipped me over I land hard on the ground.. Im all shaking up and shooting my two FT;s/ Im really rattled after getting helicopered and my first FT i bank in.

So they guy that just undercut me goes.. "only () poosssays bank it in... Im like Mofo #### off. So I miss the next one get the o board put it back in with a and one with that same ##### fouling me... Im pumped and throw cheap shot to this guy as adrenaline is pumping now after that. He retaliates and get called for a flagrant. So im shooting 3 and make them all.

BOOOOOM thats how you win MVP

Last year in the league first half of the game.. It was getting a little chippy and some hard fouls were going down. I get the ball down low and go up and some ##### under cuts me.. I mean I got wrecked like flipped me over I land hard on the ground.. Im all shaking up and shooting my two FT;s/ Im really rattled after getting helicopered and my first FT i bank in.

So they guy that just undercut me goes.. "only () poosssays bank it in... Im like Mofo #### off. So I miss the next one get the o board put it back in with a and one with that same ##### fouling me... Im pumped and throw cheap shot to this guy as adrenaline is pumping now after that. He retaliates and get called for a flagrant. So im shooting 3 and make them all.

Were the chickenheads in the stands asking for your math afterwards?

The only people in the stands are like no one.. There is another illegal that I brought over to the team. He is like 24 can jump out of the gym but is lazy as hell. This dood can dunk anytime he wants but is lazy as ####. Im pretty sure he drinks before the games and is a complete alcoholic

Anyways he brings his aunt or mom or whoever she is and she is yelling the entire game.. "GET IT DOWN LOW" She likes me and thinks I dominate downlow

:lmao: So great. The swirve chronicles are making my night. Banks in the first free throw. Goes up and gets the next brick, only to and-one the guy that helicopter'd him. :tebow:

Please, videos of future FT attempts. TIA

The only people in the stands are like no one.. There is another illegal that I brought over to the team. He is like 24 can jump out of the gym but is lazy as hell. This dood can dunk anytime he wants but is lazy as ####. Im pretty sure he drinks before the games and is a complete alcoholic

Anyways he brings his aunt or mom or whoever she is and she is yelling the entire game.. "GET IT DOWN LOW" She likes me and thinks I dominate downlow
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread