What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (10 Viewers)

nights like this in the FFAWT make me hate not drinking
Why????? Having a little sumpin sumpin ale right now.
Gave it up for New Years until vacation in May.

Was drinking too heavily. 3-4 nights a week a half bottle of bourbon.

No good - developed bad acid reflux and who knows what else is wrong with me at this point.

Tobacco and Alcohol kicked at the same time made for an interesting last month

I hope Valerie Smith is some sort of Russian, otherwise you won the MVP of a co-ed intramural league. NTTATWWT...
so it does work.. yeah #### that #####.. JK yeah who is that slut.. Ill kill her next game.. Elbows to the face

Who thinks I will outscore valerie? Cause I will

I hope Valerie Smith is some sort of Russian, otherwise you won the MVP of a co-ed intramural league. NTTATWWT...
so it does work.. yeah #### that #####.. JK yeah who is that slut.. Ill kill her next game.. Elbows to the face

Who thinks I will outscore valerie? Cause I will
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cry: :lmao:

See there are people that played 3 games and they have only shot 10 ft's

i felt bad sitting out cause the plantar last week.. Its a painful ### injury hurt every time you take a step.

No good - developed bad acid reflux and who knows what else is wrong with me at this point.

No booze, no chaw, no gamblin. You get married Brodie?

No booze, no chaw, no gamblin. You get married Brodie?
Single 4 Life.

Still gambling :D

Played about 14 hours of poker today.

Have a home game on Stars with 20 friends I grew up with. Tables are running non stop. Kids are all degens, too bad none of them are great poker players. Actually, not too bad, it's been very good to me.

40%.. what a loser.. seriously though I will finish at least 57%

Stop hacking me.. I gp up strong and make a lot of nojse when you foul me.... I go AAHAHHAHHARHHAHAHHAHAH every time i go up regardless if you foul me... ARRGAGHAGAHGGHAGGAHGHAGH helps.. Thats what you do when you cant jump for shti gotta use your brains

I could dunk I swear it was the knee surgery that killed me!!!! frat athlete of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my poor knee and now plantar getting old suxor

that ####### bachelor party was nuts a few weeks ago

Canadian chicks are hotter and crazier.. I mean didnt even need to go to the strip club chicks just showing #### all over

Me lambskin and gooroo are gonna hit it it up

Dan Lambskin said:
Bender im drunk are we co owning cake Keague?
Ya bud.However, you said only if you didn't get your own team. WAs gonna wait to see how that shook out.

But certainly you're welcome.
:thumbup:

Ill pass on a B Keague and a league sibbdgvf look promising son lotsc do this! :hifive;
You're around May 2nd to May 15th for sure?

I will be nowhere near the internet for a phone for those 2 weeks.

Dan Lambskin said:
Bender im drunk are we co owning cake Keague?
Ya bud.However, you said only if you didn't get your own team. WAs gonna wait to see how that shook out.

But certainly you're welcome.
:thumbup: Ill pass on a B Keague and a league sibbdgvf look promising son lotsc do this! :hifive;
You're around May 2nd to May 15th for sure?I will be nowhere near the internet for a phone for those 2 weeks.
I think soEdit: unfortunate ib KentuckybDerbub navel orb for cabr axis bribes Oscar no go

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafe gettin thin up top. Any of you dudes losing the hair fight? So far so good for me, only a random gray in my beard. Getting close to 40, house money imo

Users who are viewing this thread