What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Denver V San Diego (1 Viewer)

These two coaches are vying for idiot of the week awards. Way to put all the pressure on Novak Turner. God knows he was sitting there thinking how much he'd love to try a 50+ yd FG for the win.

God spoke. And shifted the ball right.

:tebow:

(p.s. what an awful timeout there - they could use that on offense)

-QG

As long as at some point during this season Norv is shown the door I don't care what the record ends up being.

'TS Garp said:
Do the Chargers wait until the season is over to fire Norv?
I don't see why. As soon as the playoffs are mathematically out of reach they might as well get rid of him and start the interviewing.

'Michael Brown said:
Well, if those play calls didn't scream Marty Schottenheimer I don't know what does. As if a 50-yarder is a gimme!
Couldn't agree more. That was just plain stupid coaching. You can't just assume your kicker will make a 48-50 yard FG and just run the ball 3 times, miss the FG and give Denver field position. Unbelievable.

If you look close, after Denver wins, you'll see jesus fly down and high-five Tebow.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :bye: Norv Turner

Did Vincent Jackson play today? Did he get hurt?

Elway's horse teeth must just want to eat a big bowl of oats right about now. Elway smiling on the outside, but apparently doesn't like Tebow.

Users who are viewing this thread