What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Saints vs Giants (1 Viewer)

nicks is out there but holding his ribs. i'm definitely thinking game time decision next week for the iron man.

They should just change the rule to "if the crowd goes Oooooohhhhhh and a player gets injured, it's a penalty" because that's how the refs are calling it anyways.

They were finally throwing him the ball and then Nicks get hurt again. I'm not blaming him because the hit was vicious, but it would be nice to see him play a whole game without having to sit down several times because he's hurt. He gets Nick"ed" up all the time...see what I did there?

Jacobs got away with a penalty there.....should have been flagged for excessive celebration or taunting. I have seen flags for much less. Dumb rule though.

Go to the ground in a TD dance? Penalty. Stand in front of the other team taunting them for a good 10 seconds after a TD? No penalty. NFL = joke.

Users who are viewing this thread