What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hard Knocks 2012 - Miami Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Training Camp is perfect for Hard Knocks but most teams have caught on that it's too distracting. I'd like to see them do something similiar with the Senior Bowl, maybe even tie it into the Combine, Pro Days and the NFL Draft. Although that camraderie wouldn't be there as much.

Too bad, it was a great show.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Raider Nation said:
The Jets, Broncos, Redskins, Lions, Falcons and "at least three other teams" have turned down HBO's request to be the featured team this year.

Jacksonville is apparently begging to be chosen. That sounds about right, since they are the last team anyone wants to see.

"Last week on Hard Knocks -- Blaine Gabbert got sacked and short-hopped his receivers in practice all day." :X
As a fan of Jaguars I would love to see it, but I agree that it would not make for very good TV to the national audience. Gene Smith heavily favors no nonsense hard working players and there is a definite lack of flamboyant guys that make for fun TV. As far as your shot at Gabbert:

Rick Mirer

Marques Tuiasosopo

Kerry Collins

Andrew Walter

Aaron Brooks

Josh McCown

Daunte Culpepper

JaMarcus Russell

Bruce Gradkowski

Charlie Frye

Jason Campbell

Kyle Boller

Carson Palmer

Glass houses bro.

I wouldn't mind the Jags. I'd prefer them to a team like the Falcons.

I think guys like Knighton and MJD would be fun to watch, and Gabbert's #####-act would be fun to laugh at.

I also like the idea of the Chargers that was mentioned, or the Panthers.

'Raider Nation said:
The Jets, Broncos, Redskins, Lions, Falcons and "at least three other teams" have turned down HBO's request to be the featured team this year.

Jacksonville is apparently begging to be chosen. That sounds about right, since they are the last team anyone wants to see.

"Last week on Hard Knocks -- Blaine Gabbert got sacked and short-hopped his receivers in practice all day." :X
Jacksonville endorses the theory that there is no such thing as bad publicity. :lmao: There's something pitifully desperate about it all. Jacksonville is the last kid to get picked for kickball.

'Raider Nation said:

As a fan of Jaguars I would love to see it, but I agree that it would not make for very good TV to the national audience. Gene Smith heavily favors no nonsense hard working players and there is a definite lack of flamboyant guys that make for fun TV. As far as your shot at Gabbert:

Rick Mirer

Marques Tuiasosopo

Kerry Collins

Andrew Walter

Aaron Brooks

Josh McCown

Daunte Culpepper

JaMarcus Russell

Bruce Gradkowski

Charlie Frye

Jason Campbell

Kyle Boller

Carson Palmer

Glass houses bro.
You mad

Add Houston to the list:

SportsTalk 790Mark Berman of Fox 26 has reported the Texans have turned down an opportunity to be on HBO's "Hard Knocks". Are you disappointed Texans fans?

'Raider Nation said:

Rick Mirer

Marques Tuiasosopo

Kerry Collins

Andrew Walter

Aaron Brooks

Josh McCown

Daunte Culpepper

JaMarcus Russell

Bruce Gradkowski

Charlie Frye

Jason Campbell

Kyle Boller

Carson Palmer

Glass houses bro.
You mad
Seriously...BTW, I don't think the Jags would make a bad story line:

QB: "We invested in this kid...he better get it done...now"

RB: "The bowling ball is going to hit the wall sooner versus later...what do we have in the pipeline??"

WR: "Wow, spent this much money on this???"...or "For the love of God, it took us 10+ years to figure out WRs can actually make a difference??"

I'd like to see anything Hard Knocks...You can spin any story, and EVERY team has at least a few stories to spin.

MTannenbaum: No 'Hard Knocks' talks for Jets so far

By Marc Sessler NFL.com

Writer

The New York Jets continue to linger on the fringe of the "Hard Knocks" derby.

At various points, we've heard that owner Woody Johnson hopes reprise his team's starring role on the HBO series, while coach Rex Ryan remains lukewarm. The New York Daily News reported the Jets have already turned the show down.

Not the case. General manager Mike Tannenbaum says the Jets haven't been approached by HBO.

"(I)t has not been offered to us, so right now we're on the sidelines, and we don't know who's going to be asked at the end of the day," Tannenbaum told PFT Live on Thursday. "But what I can say, Mike (Florio of PFT), is NFL Films, HBO Sports -- they all did a great job. It was a great experience for us, it was good for our organization. I think those organizations are real pros and it was a good experience for us."

Tannenbaum left the door open for a Gang Green return: "I know there's been speculation out there, so it was a great experience for us two years ago and, as we've said, if that was something that ever came down the pipe again, we would consider it, but that's not where we're at as of right now."

If ratings from the first swing through the series are any indication, large chunks of the U.S. viewing audience would invite another peek into Ryan's playhouse. Offseason open locker room sessions in Florham Park have bordered on great drama -- why not just open the floodgates?

Training Camp is perfect for Hard Knocks but most teams have caught on that it's too distracting.
:goodposting: Teams that have participated have found that it takes away from the focus of preparing for the goal of winning a Super Bowl. That is why it would be perfect for the Jaguars this year as they are too far away from achieving that goal.

Training Camp is perfect for Hard Knocks but most teams have caught on that it's too distracting.
:goodposting: Teams that have participated have found that it takes away from the focus of preparing for the goal of winning a Superbowl. That is why it would be perfect for the Jaguars this year as they are too far away from achieving that goal.
Not saying your wrong but other then the Ravens who I think Grbac killed more then HBO did what one of those teams were legit contenders. If anything I think the Jets played better that year then they did the year before HBO or the year after so Im not buying the focus thing much.

Hard Knocks has proven in each of it's seasons that no matter which team is on the show, the show will be awesome.

While I do worry about the distraction I would love to see my Seahawks on the show. I think it's good publicity and frankly most people seem to not even know where Seattle is, let alone know we have an interesting personality on the team. Might also do some wonders for the weird vibe people give when Pete Carroll's name is mentioned.

'Nagle2998 said:
:goodposting: Teams that have participated have found that it takes away from the focus of preparing for the goal of winning a Super Bowl. That is why it would be perfect for the Jaguars this year as they are too far away from achieving that goal.
Not saying your wrong but other then the Ravens who I think Grbac killed more then HBO did what one of those teams were legit contenders. If anything I think the Jets played better that year then they did the year before HBO or the year after so Im not buying the focus thing much.
I am basing this opinion on everything that I have read from General Managers, Owners, Coaches and Scouts within teams that have participated. While most enjoyed the experience they almost all have indicated that they felt that the distractions took away from the goal of winning a Super Bowl. The Jets famously guaranteed a Super Bowl that year and fell well short of that goal.

Link: Hard Knocks Major Distraction?

Eric Edholm of ProFootballWeekly.com recently gathered a quote from either a NFL scout, coach or front-office personnel, (he doesn’t say which), regarding the Jets on “Hard Knocks.”

“In the AFC, I really like what the Jets have done. (The New York area) was given the Super Bowl bid. They have a chance to get there. I don’t like the distraction that HBO (‘Hard Knocks’) brings. Have any teams who have let (the cameras) into their camp ever gone on to win? I wouldn’t want to deal with it. They have gotten older, too. But there is a lot of talent on that roster now. They have the pieces to push the Patriots aside.”

No team has ever been on Hard Knocks and advanced passed the divisional round. However, if there is any coach that can keep his team focused, it is Rex. What do you guys think. Will Hard Knocks be a distraction for the Jets?
I think that it is very telling how many teams are turning down invitations to be a part of Hard Knocks and the fact that Rex Ryan didn't want to have a second stint in front of the cameras says a lot:Jets ruled out for Hard Knocks

Despite the previous report that the Jets were still in the mix to be featured on Hard Knocks, it now appears that we won’t be hearing any Rex Ryan F-bombs on HBO this summer.

The Jets will not be the featured team on Hard Knocks this year, Bob Raissman of the New York Daily News reports.

It’s easy to see why HBO would want the Jets: They were highly entertaining when they were on the show two years ago, and the arrival of Tim Tebow has generated a new storyline featuring arguably the NFL’s most popular player. A return of the Jets would be appointment viewing that would drive fans to subscribe to HBO.

But it’s also easy to see why the Jets wouldn’t be interested: Ryan has acknowledged that there were problems in the locker room last year that he needs to fix this year, and the presence of cameras for a reality TV show would be much more likely to serve as a distraction than to enhance the locker room environment. From the Jets’ perspective, turning down HBO is the right call.

So if the Jets aren’t on the show, who will be? HBO says that hasn’t been decided yet. Which probably means no NFL coach has been convinced yet that allowing cameras into his team meetings is a good idea.
The word seems to have spread through the NFL that it is more of a hindrance to an NFL team than a help:Jed York Says No To 49ers Hard Knocks

In a move that should surprise nobody, 49ers CEO Jed York appeared to confirm that the 49ers will not make an appearance on the 2012 edition of HBO's Hard Knocks.

Jed York

@JedYork

No Hard Knocks for the @49ers RT: @ProFootballTalk: No Hard Knocks for Redskins wp.me/p14QSB-38Iw

I don't think anybody thought Jim Harbaugh or Trent Baalke would sign off on a move like this, but you never know what an owner will want to do. For example, with the New York Jets, Rex Ryan came out against going on Hard Knocks this year, but owner Woody Johnson had expressed interest. Eventually it was settled that the Jets would not appear.I think this goes to show even further how much faith Jed York has in the people he has hired. Although he is generally a prominent figure with the 49ers, Jed York has never come across as in this for the glory. He wants to win a Super Bowl and have a successful franchise, but unlike some owners across the league, this is not a vanity project for him.

York also hit the nail on the head in looking to avoid distractions in 2012 as the team looks for another Super Bowl victory.

Jed York

@JedYork

You get it! We don't need distractions. RT: @bobbyspek: @JedYork maybe they can do hard knocks after they get another ring. Focus for now.

I think this team would generally be able to get past the distractions, but why both risking the possibility? Although the 49ers don't have quite the visibility they had during their dynasty years, since the hiring of Harbaugh and his first year success, they've become slowly returned to the spotlight. A Super Bowl win in 2012 would only further boost that profile.

Vikings Decline Opportunity To Appear On "Hard Knocks"

This just came across from Judd Zulgad over at 1500 ESPN.

Add the Minnesota Vikings to the list of NFL teams that won't be appearing on HBO's "Hard Knocks" during training camp this summer.

An NFL source said that for the second consecutive year interest was expressed in having the Vikings be part of a show that has become very popular but is seen as being far too intrusive by many organizations.

Makes plenty of sense. . .Leslie Frazier certainly doesn't come off as a "Hard Knocks" type of coach or anything like that. Throw in the fact that this team has a ton of young players on it jockeying for position that don't need any more distractions, and being on Hard Knocks would probably do the Vikings far more harm than good.I don't believe it has been made official yet which team will be on Hard Knocks this year, but it won't be the Vikings. The Denver Broncos, Atlanta Falcons, Washington Redskins, Houston Texans, and (surprisingly) the New York Jets have all denied interest in being on this year's installment of the program.
A few of the comments on this article debate the distraction factor of Hard Knocks:

They're not competing much this year anyway

So what’s the harm? I can see the “distraction” factor, but if you do your history lesson you’ll notice that the teams who did hard knocks in recent years all went on to have very successful seasons that year.

I would love to see the Vikings on it. I’m disappointed that they declined. Not surprised though.

I am pretty sure most of them performed below expectations

2001 Ravens come off a Super Bowl year to place second in their division at 10-6. 2002 Cowboys went 5-11, 2007 Chiefs went 4-12, 2008 Cowboys went 9-7 and placed 3rd in the NFC East (missing the playoffs), and the Jets famously promised a Super Bowl ring and did not even make it to the big dance. Only the Bengals really delivered in 09, winning the AFC North (and losing in the wild card round). You could argue the Jets did well, but not as well as their expectations going in – they couldn’t win the AFC East, for example.

But you are correct that this is a staff that would not find much interest in Hard Knocks.

How much do they pay the teams to do this? Maybe they need to up the compensation.

Pete Carroll explains lack of 'Hard Knocks' interest

By Brian McIntyre NFL.com

Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider broke the news during a Wednesday appearance of PFT Live that HBO and NFL Films had gauged the team's interest in appearing on "Hard Knocks", but that it was not something that he or head coach Pete Carroll were comfortable with.

Later in the afternoon, Carroll appeared on the "Gas and Elise" show on KJR-AM, where he acknowledged that the team would be an interesting subject, but that's not what they're there to do.

"It came up awhile back," Carroll said. "They put out their feelers on this deal. This is something that I'm just not interested in and John (Schneider) isn't either and we both see eye-to-eye on that one. So when it came up again here, it was real clear that we didn't want to do that. I think we'd be a great candidate for it. I think they'd have fun watching us and all that, and we'd put on a good little show for 'em, but that's not what we're here to do.

"We're here to put together a great team and win football games. We're not here to entertain somebody on a TV show, we're here to win games on Sundays. So, that just doesn't fit into the mentality and the philosophy. It's an exciting, fun show, and it's fun to watch other guys. They ain't gonna see us, that's all."

The energetic Carroll added that cameramen would need to be on "roller skates and mopeds" to keep up with the Seahawks during filming.

Report: HBO wants 'Hard Knocks' team in place by June 1

By Will Brinson | Senior NFL Blogger

Every day it feels like a new team turns down HBO's offer to appear on "Hard Knocks" in 2012. Or, at least, a new team says it's not interested. But there could be an end to the drama on the horizon: a report indicates that HBO wants a team in place by June 1.

According to the New York Post, citing anonymous HBO officials, the cable network wants to be locked into a team by "this time next week." The Post also reports that part of the reason it's been so difficult for HBO to land a team is the failing health of legendary NFL Films producer Steve Sabol.

Sabol was recently hospitalized after a seizure, which doctors later determined was a brain tumor.

"Without him going out to the teams twisting arms, it's been hard," the Post's source said. "Nobody would say 'no' to Sabol."

Obviously, Sabol's health is of paramount importance to getting a team on "Hard Knocks." And as a fan of pretty much everything he's done, I can't overstate just how sad it is to think about him struggling.

Regarding "Hard Knocks," there's a team out there that would say yes to HBO within about a tenth of a second. That team is the Jaguars, and they haven't made any attempt to hide their interest in appearing on the show.

It would be a huge coup for owner Shahid Khan in an attempt to build up publicity for Jacksonville's football team, and it would give an actual national identity to some of the talented players who toil in obscurity down in North Florida.

But it's become pretty clear that the Jaguars aren't exactly an "elite" option for HBO -- as teams like the Texans, 49ers, Seahawks, Broncos, Falcons, Jets and Vikings all reportedly turned down the show, the Jaguars were sitting there, hanging out and willing to appear. But HBO hasn't jumped on them yet, and it may take a looming June 1 deadline for that to actually happen.

Clearly the problem here is that teams feel it's a competitive disadvantage to participate. The solution is obvious, the NFL has to step in and make this mandatory for all teams (whether this is desirable or not is another issue completely).

When I say mandatory, I mean every single team would open their training camp to HBO. That way there is even exposure to cameras and distractions. In terms of which training camp actually gets aired, that's the tricky part. So many possibilities of how they can do it.

Maybe they randomly pick one entire division from each conference to actually air on HBO. That would rotate every 4 years. So every single team gets the "distraction of cameras" in training camp every year. And every division get the "distraction of TV time" every 4 years or so.

The teams and HBO will have to make a lot of concessions, but the NFL and the fans will win big if they put something like this together.

Clearly the problem here is that teams feel it's a competitive disadvantage to participate. The solution is obvious, the NFL has to step in and make this mandatory for all teams (whether this is desirable or not is another issue completely).

When I say mandatory, I mean every single team would open their training camp to HBO. That way there is even exposure to cameras and distractions. In terms of which training camp actually gets aired, that's the tricky part. So many possibilities of how they can do it.

Maybe they randomly pick one entire division from each conference to actually air on HBO. That would rotate every 4 years. So every single team gets the "distraction of cameras" in training camp every year. And every division get the "distraction of TV time" every 4 years or so.

The teams and HBO will have to make a lot of concessions, but the NFL and the fans will win big if they put something like this together.
That seems like heck of a lot of expense (32 full production crews each year?) to only do one (or even four) team per year. Also, I think it should stay voluntary. The real entertainment is on the field. While I absolutely LOVE Hard Knocks, I could easily see it affecting the play on the field if every team was subject to the intrusion.

Rick Mirer

Marques Tuiasosopo

Kerry Collins

Andrew Walter

Aaron Brooks

Josh McCown

Daunte Culpepper

JaMarcus Russell

Bruce Gradkowski

Charlie Frye

Jason Campbell

Kyle Boller

Carson Palmer

Glass houses bro.
You mad
This is not 4chan.I would love to see the Jags so I could get the scoop on whether to keep MJD or try to trade him before the season gets started.

Weird timing. Bobby Sippio, a WR prominently featured on the Chiefs edition of Hard Knocks, has been charged with attempted murder.

Orlando Predators wide receiver Bobby Sippio was arrested Friday after his girlfriend’s brother told deputies Sippio and another man kidnapped him, beat him and threatened to kill him.Sippio, 31, picked up Sergio Moore, 27, from his apartment in Orlando about 11 p.m. Thursday, an Osceola sheriff’s report shows. Moore told deputies he thought he was going to help Sippio and his friend Santana Coats, 30, move furniture.Instead, Sippio pulled a gun out of the center console, Moore told investigators. Moore tried to open the door and the windows, but they apparently had been locked on the driver’s side.Sippio drove to a rural section of Osceola County off Poinciana Boulevard — Sippio is a former Osceola High School Kowboys quarterback — and forced Moore out of the car in a pasture off Oren Brown Road, a sheriff’s report states.There, Coats and the 6-foot-4-inch, 215-pound Sippio punched and kicked Moore, and Coats pointed the gun at him, he told deputies. Sippio told Moore that his sister could not save him, a sheriff’s report states.After the beating, Coats and Sippio continued to terrorize Moore with the gun as they drove him home, according to deputies. Sippio and Moore are roommates, investigators said.Moore sustained a broken nose, a swollen left hand and wrist and lacerations to the top of his head and cheek. Law officers interviewed him at about 4:45 a.m. Friday at Orlando Regional Medical Center.Sippio, who has played for the Arena Football League Predators for two years, and Coats were arrested on charges of attempted murder, armed robbery, aggravated battery and kidnapping.

Rick Mirer

Marques Tuiasosopo

Kerry Collins

Andrew Walter

Aaron Brooks

Josh McCown

Daunte Culpepper

JaMarcus Russell

Bruce Gradkowski

Charlie Frye

Jason Campbell

Kyle Boller

Carson Palmer

Glass houses bro.
Add Terrell Pryor just for giggles, even though he has not started or played.

'kutta said:
'sspunisher said:

That seems like heck of a lot of expense (32 full production crews each year?) to only do one (or even four) team per year. Also, I think it should stay voluntary. The real entertainment is on the field. While I absolutely LOVE Hard Knocks, I could easily see it affecting the play on the field if every team was subject to the intrusion.
Well, HBO foots the bill, correct...and it's been a very popular show. That, and the fact that they are pursuing this despite many teams/coaches having reservations leads me to think it works out on the expense balance sheet.Can't be any worse than sending teams over to England every year with no real end game on that front.

Selfishly, I wouldn't mind it if Goodell approached this like he has with the England crap. If it's good for the game and added exposure, put teams on a rotation (i.e., Jaguars, you're doing this in 2012...Ravens you have 2013...Eagles 2014...etc.). In principle, they've already established that it's ok to disrupt 2 teams by shipping them off to England. Again, selfishly, I think that's pretty stupid. But, a Hard Knocks requirement I could get behind. :banned:

Pete Carroll explains lack of 'Hard Knocks' interest

By Brian McIntyre NFL.com

Seattle Seahawks general manager John Schneider broke the news during a Wednesday appearance of PFT Live that HBO and NFL Films had gauged the team's interest in appearing on "Hard Knocks", but that it was not something that he or head coach Pete Carroll were comfortable with.

Later in the afternoon, Carroll appeared on the "Gas and Elise" show on KJR-AM, where he acknowledged that the team would be an interesting subject, but that's not what they're there to do.

"It came up awhile back," Carroll said. "They put out their feelers on this deal. This is something that I'm just not interested in and John (Schneider) isn't either and we both see eye-to-eye on that one. So when it came up again here, it was real clear that we didn't want to do that. I think we'd be a great candidate for it. I think they'd have fun watching us and all that, and we'd put on a good little show for 'em, but that's not what we're here to do.

"We're here to put together a great team and win football games. We're not here to entertain somebody on a TV show, we're here to win games on Sundays. So, that just doesn't fit into the mentality and the philosophy. It's an exciting, fun show, and it's fun to watch other guys. They ain't gonna see us, that's all."

The energetic Carroll added that cameramen would need to be on "roller skates and mopeds" to keep up with the Seahawks during filming.
I get not wanting the distraction, but there's a reason why the Dallas Cowboys are on prime time television and talked about on ESPN: they generate interest. I, as a Seahawks fan, would love it if there was greater national exposure for the team and someone on the East Coast actually gave a damn about my team. As much as I can't stand Jerry Jones I think he's one hell of a businessman.

per NFL.com's Jeff Darlington (via twitter):

--Dolphins are doing Hard Knocks!

--Coach Joe Philbin says he's excited about the opportunity to show the new direction of the Miami Dolphins on @HBO's Hard Knocks.

They are ripping the decision on Sirius (Schein and Gannon)...Gannon feels he knows Philbin well enough to know he is just towing the company line and it goes against what he would want.

They are ripping the decision on Sirius (Schein and Gannon)...Gannon feels he knows Philbin well enough to know he is just towing the company line and it goes against what he would want.
I don't think any coach wants to do it, but it's great publicity for the Dolphins.

@NOTSportsCenter: SOURCES: The Dolphins' Hard Knocks will be available in 3D so viewers can feel like Miami QBs are throwing interceptions directly to them

I don't think any coach wants to do it, but it's great publicity for the Dolphins.
I don't know...I feel as though Billick and Ryan really wanted it (let along embraced it). I do agree it is wonderful publicity. I remember after watching one of the Dallas ones, my wife asking me in midseason where Amendola was...I could put a gun to her head and she would not be able to tell me where Moss, TO or Ochocinco were playing today, but she remembers Amendola?We all love the show, but personally, I think it is best when everyone is one the same page. I think any NFL team is compelling, so why not take on the Jags? If I were in the NFL, and I really wanted to save that franchise, I would have insisted they choose the Jags, as they are the one ro two teams I think could really see a marked increase from the show...sure every team does, but a team like the Jags could see a double digit increase in season tix sales.

Maybe they should make it so that whoever gets the #1 overall pick has to do the show. Maybe it would be an incentive not to tank games and at the very least, they'd always have the story of the top overall pick in camp every year. Granted, we'd likely see the same 6-7 teams over and over, but...

the raiders have declined as they do not want it known that zombie al davis is still running the team.

Miami Dolphins will be on HBO's 'Hard Knocks'

By Gregg Rosenthal

Around The League editor

Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin arrived at his Tuesday press conference with some fun news: The Dolphins will participate in HBO's "Hard Knocks" series this year.

The news is welcome for longtime fans of the show like yours truly. There simply isn't a better "reality" show on television, and the Dolphins make a fun choice after some other high profile teams turned the show down.

The rookie head coach said he was excited to reveal the new direction of the organization on the show, according to NFL Network's Jeff Darlington, who was on the scene in Davie, Fla.

Philbin called it a "football decision" but it's hard not to see the move as a marketing decision. Owner Stephen Ross has worked hard to sell his team to the Miami market through celebrity minority owners and other avenues. Now he'll turn his players into television stars, and we couldn't be happier that he did.

Miami has a lot of compelling aspects to follow. The three-way quarterback battle provides drama. Reggie Bush provides some star power. Philbin, a first time head coach, will install new schemes on both sides of the ball for the entire country to see. And somehow, we'd guess that Lauren Tannehill will wind up as a big part of the show.

Folks debate whether Hard Knocks is good or bad for a team. We don't think it makes a difference. We do know that it's good for NFL fans, so it's exciting to hear that its back.
:excited: :thumbup:

Maybe they should make it so that whoever gets the #1 overall pick has to do the show. Maybe it would be an incentive not to tank games and at the very least, they'd always have the story of the top overall pick in camp every year. Granted, we'd likely see the same 6-7 teams over and over, but...
I like this idea. Also, since 1998 the #1 pick has only went to the same team twice (Browns and Texans) and I expect the rookie pay scale to help bad teams improve more than in the past. They could have a rule that a team can't be on more than once every 10 years and the #2 team has to be on it instead.

Users who are viewing this thread