What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I AM DIVORCED :-D WHOOOOHOOO (3 Viewers)

I guess I never fully appreciated that you were previously married. I guess wonders never cease. Anyhow, congratulations on taking one step closer to becoming an official FBG. Now get your salary up in to six digits or better and you'll really be one of us.

Congrats man.

Now make sure to never get married again.
Thanks chaka

I will be getting married again in a year or two. I have met my soulmate and I am in love like I have never been before, not even when I was with my ex wife. Im looking for work right now and when I am our goal is to get a place together and shortly after I will get her the ring she picked out. I explained to her that I am adamant that we live together at least a year, and if we both improve some of our psychological issues then we will get married. She really wants her grandmother to live to see her wedding. She is almost 90 but in good health so we have time.

Only if the grandmothers health took a turn for the worse will I consider doing it sooner than a year of cohabitation.

After my first marriage imploded I felt very strongly that I would never get hitched again until I was lucky enough to meet her. I trust her completely and she is a wonderful woman and I have no worries our bond will always be strong.

I guess I never fully appreciated that you were previously married. I guess wonders never cease. Anyhow, congratulations on taking one step closer to becoming an official FBG. Now get your salary up in to six digits or better and you'll really be one of us.
Soon as I hit 100k ill send in my application

Congrats man.

Thanks chaka

I will be getting married again in a year or two. I have met my soulmate and I am in love like I have never been before, not even when I was with my ex wife. Im looking for work right now and when I am our goal is to get a place together and shortly after I will get her the ring she picked out. I explained to her that I am adamant that we live together at least a year, and if we both improve some of our psychological issues then we will get married. She really wants her grandmother to live to see her wedding. She is almost 90 but in good health so we have time.

Only if the grandmothers health took a turn for the worse will I consider doing it sooner than a year of cohabitation.

After my first marriage imploded I felt very strongly that I would never get hitched again until I was lucky enough to meet her. I trust her completely and she is a wonderful woman and I have no worries our bond will always be strong.
Congrats on the soul mate and all that but you must really enjoy giving away half of your #### every seven years.

Congrats man.

Thanks chaka

Congrats on the soul mate and all that but you must really enjoy giving away half of your #### every seven years.
Half of zero is still zero.

Congrats man.

Thanks chaka

You have forgotten about his extensive collection of original FBG dong drawings. You can't put a value on those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats man.

Thanks chaka

You have forgotten about his extensive collection of original FBG dong drawings. You can't put a value on those.
I bet future wife's lawyer can

Congrats man.

Thanks chaka

Exactly! We can't let that happen. Those dongs belong to the people!!!

You guys dont know my girl. If for some inexplicable reason our marriage didnt work we will be able to settle things amicably. She is not a vindictive woman and I would never betray her and that is the only thing that could hurt her enough to want revenge.

We make eachother happy and dont care about materialism. Not everyone is like that. Neither of us is capableof betraying the other and we love eachother too much for anything to go wrong.

You guys dont know my girl. If for some inexplicable reason our marriage didnt work we will be able to settle things amicably. She is not a vindictive woman and I would never betray her and that is the only thing that could hurt her enough to want revenge.

We make eachother happy and dont care about materialism. Not everyone is like that. Neither of us is capableof betraying the other and we love eachother too much for anything to go wrong.
Newsflash: You don't know what you don't know. And you don't know if she's vindictive until you piss her off.

Congrats man.

Thanks chakaI will be getting married again in a year or two. I have met my soulmate and I am in love like I have never been before, not even when I was with my ex wife. Im looking for work right now and when I am our goal is to get a place together and shortly after I will get her the ring she picked out. I explained to her that I am adamant that we live together at least a year, and if we both improve some of our psychological issues then we will get married. She really wants her grandmother to live to see her wedding. She is almost 90 but in good health so we have time.

Exactly! We can't let that happen. Those dongs belong to the people!!!
I can always draw more and the ones ive already done are public domain

Congrats man.

Thanks chaka

please tell me one or both of you are sterile....

Newsflash: You don't know what you don't know. And you don't know if she's vindictive until you piss her off.
I will never cheat on her. Ive never cheated on anyone. As long as we are true to eachother all will be well

Congrats man.

Thanks chakaI will be getting married again in a year or two. I have met my soulmate and I am in love like I have never been before, not even when I was with my ex wife. Im looking for work right now and when I am our goal is to get a place together and shortly after I will get her the ring she picked out. I explained to her that I am adamant that we live together at least a year, and if we both improve some of our psychological issues then we will get married. She really wants her grandmother to live to see her wedding. She is almost 90 but in good health so we have time.

please tell me one or both of you are sterile....
You are a very low person for saying something like that to anyone.

:goodposting:

Love to hear the conversation with a lawyer though; "So what type of assets are at stake here?"

How long have you been dating?

Does it matter when it's your "soulmate?" :no:

:goodposting:

Love to hear the conversation with a lawyer though; "So what type of assets are at stake here?"
He's got no assets and no major earning potential. What's he got to lose aside from more attorneys' fees on the backend compared to the chance to be financially tied to someone who may have a better chance of accruing assets?

The previous relationship from start to finish (including marriage) was 8 months if my notes are correct? I think this one is approaching that same time-frame?

:goodposting: Love to hear the conversation with a lawyer though; "So what type of assets are at stake here?"
We arent like most of you who look at the world as assets with values. We value love and eachother.

If for some reason we just werent happy and decided to split up I would still love her and do anything for her becsuse she is not just my gf but she is my best friend. She can have anything she needs and I would do anything from me without a judge having to say so.

Our connection is so deep that I know 100% what im getting in to and that we will be together forever.

And yes we do plan on having a child in a few years once we have built stability for them. I may never be a rich man and you may think im crazy but I will be a very good and loving gather. There may be a few problems with my mind but there is nothing wrong witj my heart. I love children and my wife and child will mean everything to me and will be the glue that keeps me together. Of this I am certain

:lmao:

good luck!

ETA: This is after what, 6 months of dating and seeing each other mainly on the weekends?

:goodposting: Love to hear the conversation with a lawyer though; "So what type of assets are at stake here?"
We arent like most of you who look at the world as assets with values. We value love and eachother.

If for some reason we just werent happy and decided to split up I would still love her and do anything for her becsuse she is not just my gf but she is my best friend. She can have anything she needs and I would do anything from me without a judge having to say so.

Our connection is so deep that I know 100% what im getting in to and that we will be together forever.

And yes we do plan on having a child in a few years once we have built stability for them. I may never be a rich man and you may think im crazy but I will be a very good and loving gather. There may be a few problems with my mind but there is nothing wrong witj my heart. I love children and my wife and child will mean everything to me and will be the glue that keeps me together. Of this I am certain
You REALLY need to go to China...

The previous relationship from start to finish (including marriage) was 8 months if my notes are correct? I think this one is approaching that same time-frame?
9 months of dating and a month of marriage til we seperated.

My current relstionship is approaching 8 months and will be at least another year til we get married

Such a deep connection and yet you shut her out of your life when you're in the middle of drawing superheroes with dongs? Color me confused.......

I will never cheat on her. Ive never cheated on anyone. As long as we are true to eachother all will be well
How do you define being "true to each other"? Seems like you've generated an "out" in case things don't go the way you've planned.

good luck!

ETA: This is after what, 6 months of dating and seeing each other mainly on the weekends?
Every weekend. 3 days a week and we talk and text every day. A long phonecall almost every night.

As I said I told her we have to live together at least a year before.

Why are you being so mean to me about the best thing that ever hsppened to me?

I dont care if you laugh about my mistakes in the past, I laugh about them too, now ive found the person I was looking for so dont dump on the only happiness ive found in life because that does hurt and is not at all funny.

good luck!

Every weekend. 3 days a week and we talk and text every day. A long phonecall almost every night.

As I said I told her we have to live together at least a year before.

Why are you being so mean to me about the best thing that ever hsppened to me?

I dont care if you laugh about my mistakes in the past, I laugh about them too, now ive found the person I was looking for so dont dump on the only happiness ive found in life because that does hurt and is not at all funny.
:goodposting;

Don't let people drag you down, the heart knows what the heart wants.

How do you define being "true to each other"? Seems like you've generated an "out" in case things don't go the way you've planned.
I didnt cut her out of my life when drawing. Artists are often reclusive when creating and we discussed it and now she understandd.

"True" meaning we are honest with eachother and would never look at or touch anyone else. We have been honest with eachother about everything from the beginning. Every dark secret. We respect eachother a lot.

I would never touch another woman and she would never betray me either.

I am not leaving any sort of "out". What im saying is the only way I would ever leave her is if she cheated, and vice versa, but neithet of us are the type of person that could do that so I have no worries there and neither does she.

Things get better every day. On occasion we take s little step back but we work through it and take 100 steps forward.

She is the most important person in the world to me. I would risk my life to protect her

We arent like most of you who look at the world as assets with values. We value love and eachother.If for some reason we just werent happy and decided to split up I would still love her and do anything for her becsuse she is not just my gf but she is my best friend. She can have anything she needs and I would do anything from me without a judge having to say so.

For not valuing money, your political views seem to focus mostly about bitterness aimed towards those who have wealth.

You sound like I did.... in 9th grade. That is why I laugh.
We were nothing alike in 9th grade. Her and I are adults in our 30's with plenty of relationship ecperience

There are still people like her and I with old school valued
Which values are those?
Low mileage ######? That certainly has value.
Used to think the same thing before I met my current wife. This chick could wake the friggin' dead.

Same old crap as always, and now im getting petty criticism from people I considered friends.

Just keeping your completely false assumptions.

I just wanted to celebrate that im happy my divorce is done and instead you have to try to say anything you can to ruin my current relationship. Its so vile how low some of you can take things. If I had a baby and posted pics you would probably call it ugly and hope it would get crib death so it didnt have to go through life with a father like me.

Ive found s wonderful woman who I am going to marry and I will happy the rest of my life with love many of you will never know. So there is nothing tp discuss with any of you about it because I know what I have with her is special.

Ive got more important things to do like work on a drawing than discuss true love with people who have nothing but darkness in their hearts

Peace out

I am happy you found someone that makes you happy. But I could repost a hundred of your posts which show you do value wealth, amost obsessively.

Let me help you out:

Reread your posts, that'll point you in the right direction. Always the poor me card. A few points here:

• Nobody who posts here regularly would wish anything negative on a baby, especially not death.
  • You've been with a girl for 8 months, I had two relationships in the span of four years in high school that were longer than that, although your soulmate shtick sounds familiar to myself at 15. There are posters here who have been married for 20 plus years, they have a little more experience than you do.
  • You take these boards wayyyyyyyy too seriously. "darkness in your heart, evil, etc. etc." jeez man WTF? There are at least 20 plus people here that don't like me and take all the shots they can at me, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, it actually makes me laugh.
  • You come here strictly for attention and when it is negative get all pissed.
  • I used to think you were shtick, but have become more convinced that you are not and that you would benefit from some serious counseling, no shtick, it would really benefit you and hope you find the help you need.

FTR MC I think most of the posts in this thread have been more of the ribbing variety and not hurtful, certainly nothing that indicates evil in anyone's hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread