What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I AM DIVORCED :-D WHOOOOHOOO (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>

Let me help you out:

Reread your posts, that'll point you in the right direction. Always the poor me card. A few points here:

• Nobody who posts here regularly would wish anything negative on a baby, especially not death.
  • You've been with a girl for 8 months, I had two relationships in the span of four years in high school that were longer than that, although your soulmate shtick sounds familiar to myself at 15. There are posters here who have been married for 20 plus years, they have a little more experience than you do.
  • You take these boards wayyyyyyyy too seriously. "darkness in your heart, evil, etc. etc." jeez man WTF? There are at least 20 plus people here that don't like me and take all the shots they can at me, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, it actually makes me laugh.
  • You come here strictly for attention and when it is negative get all pissed.
  • I used to think you were shtick, but have become more convinced that you are not and that you would benefit from some serious counseling, no shtick, it would really benefit you and hope you find the help you need.
EVERYONE uses message boards for attention. Everyone needs people to talk to and have a place to voice their opinions. Im not seeking attention just for its own sake I just want to enjoy some laughs with people. I am no more "simply seeking attention" anymore than you or any other posters.

Stop belittling me with your "counceling diatribe. You know I go to counseling each week and im trying very hard to feel better. Do you know who else could benefit from counceling? Nearly everyone. We all have issues and could use therapy. Its nothing to be ashamed of so stop acting like you are too good for it. I dont need therapy any more than you do

There is nothing immature about feeling that I have a soulmate. I used to think it was a silly concept until I met someone I connected with so deeply. Im 30. Im divorced and also been through many failed relationships so this is not just childish whimsical thinking. I met a person who have a lot in common, who wants the same things, has gone through the same troubles that I met at the time when we both needed eachother the most. Its significant enough to me to use a term like soulmate.

You guys dont know my girl. If for some inexplicable reason our marriage didnt work we will be able to settle things amicably. She is not a vindictive woman and I would never betray her and that is the only thing that could hurt her enough to want revenge.

We make eachother happy and dont care about materialism. Not everyone is like that. Neither of us is capableof betraying the other and we love eachother too much for anything to go wrong.
Newsflash: You don't know what you don't know. And you don't know if she's vindictive until you piss her off.
:goodposting: Love to hear the conversation with a lawyer though; "So what type of assets are at stake here?"
We arent like most of you who look at the world as assets with values. We value love and eachother.

If for some reason we just werent happy and decided to split up I would still love her and do anything for her becsuse she is not just my gf but she is my best friend. She can have anything she needs and I would do anything from me without a judge having to say so.

Our connection is so deep that I know 100% what im getting in to and that we will be together forever.

And yes we do plan on having a child in a few years once we have built stability for them. I may never be a rich man and you may think im crazy but I will be a very good and loving gather. There may be a few problems with my mind but there is nothing wrong witj my heart. I love children and my wife and child will mean everything to me and will be the glue that keeps me together. Of this I am certain
You REALLY need to go to China...
And stay there.

I can't see any of the OP's posts. But based on the other posts in this thread and some that have quoted the OP, it seems things haven't gone the way the OP hoped they would in this thread.

For those that are being "mean" to the OP in this thread, I will offer this warning to you. Keep it up and the OP will create a very unflattering drawing of you and then you'll really be sorry, Mister.

You've been warned.

Our connection is so deep that I know 100% what im getting in to and that we will be together forever
My current relstionship is approaching 8 months
You're supposed to be 30? You sound like a 14 year old girl.
Im not jaded about love and im happy ive found it. It is not an issue of maturity.
Neither am I. I've been living with my girlfriend for five years, and it's incredible.

I don't need to be a cynic to think you sound like a hopelessly idealistic teenager.

I can't see any of the OP's posts. But based on the other posts in this thread and some that have quoted the OP, it seems things haven't gone the way the OP hoped they would in this thread.

For those that are being "mean" to the OP in this thread, I will offer this warning to you. Keep it up and the OP will create a very unflattering drawing of you and then you'll really be sorry, Mister.

You've been warned.
Jeez. Stalk much?

You've been warned.
I can't imagine the ignore function works all that well when you don't have the willpower to allow it to do it's job.

You've been warned.
Jeez. Stalk much?
Yeah by all means comment about me and ignore the kicking the others are giving the OP.

You've been warned.
I can't imagine the ignore function works all that well when you don't have the willpower to allow it to do it's job.
Don't you need to go back to piling on the OP?

I am happy you found someone that makes you happy. But I could repost a hundred of your posts which show you do value wealth, amost obsessively.
Id like to see some of these ecamples because I dont desire any more wealth than I would need to be comfortable, which isnt much.

If I was wealthy I would give most of it away to do humanitarian work. If im obsessive about anything its that I hate greed and apathy

Our connection is so deep that I know 100% what im getting in to and that we will be together forever
My current relstionship is approaching 8 months
You're supposed to be 30? You sound like a 14 year old girl.
Im not jaded about love and im happy ive found it. It is not an issue of maturity.
Neither am I. I've been living with my girlfriend for five years, and it's incredible.I don't need to be a cynic to think you sound like a hopelessly idealistic teenager.
I feel very fortunate to have her and will spend the rest of my life giving her all the wonderful things she deserves.

If that makes me a teenager then so be it

You've been warned.
Nah, I'm an above average multi-tasker.

You've been warned.
Does the OP work for the Washington NFL franchise?

You've been warned.
Does the OP work for the Washington NFL franchise?
He goes door to door handing out fliers for half priced Redskins tickets.

I dont play any "poor me" card. Im just open an honest about my feelings.

Im a target on here because im disabled and very poor so im an easy target for the people that need to prop themselves up by bullying people on the internet like cowards.

What really burns me is that any time I try to talk about something positive 90% of the people posting are just coming to kick me back down and add nothing to the thread.

If I ask for advice I cant get any because its all just laughing at me.

If I say weird things its shtick. If I say serious things it becomes insult fodder. If im negative people say stop being such a downer. When im positive people come to ruin my party.

I cant win. Doom if I do and doomed if I dont.

There are a lot if people who do follow me everywhere on here and stalk every one of my posts. They think they are so above and that im dirt yet they are completely obsessed with me.

I didnt realize I used a MB full of perfect people who dont have the slightest faults.

Truth is there are s couple of people I met here that I talk to by phone regularly that think im a great guy, and I think they are too. Most of you would like me a lot if you met me. You cant even get along with me here because you judge me by the personal things ive shared which prevents you im not so vastly different from you. Im a very nice person and easy to get along with. Most people think so when they dont judge me without getting to know me.

MCM, we really are a great bunch of guys here. A lot of what you get is schtick... And that's great because it makes the love you get, real.

All that said, you have to be careful about how much of yourself you put out there and you have to know how much of other peoples' schtick you can tolerate. And above all, you have to be comfortable with who and what you are. Ability to laugh at yourself can save your sanity.

I can honestly say I love to read your material. Keep on keep in' on. You'll roll with the punches just fine.

Your first two sentences are gigantic contradiction. I stopped right there.
No they arent because its a fact that I am disabledand way below the poverty line. 2 of the biggest things people like to attack are the mentally ill and poor because it is easy.

"Poor me" would be when people complain about rich white people problems or blow little things out of proportion. You are educated enough to know the difference.

I dont go around starting threads just to complain about my problems besides the depression thread which is what that is for.

You did read my entire post, but you had to use one of your little passive aggressive responses because you have no retort for whst I said and/or you just cant admit when you are wrong.

MCM, we really are a great bunch of guys here. A lot of what you get is schtick... And that's great because it makes the love you get, real.

All that said, you have to be careful about how much of yourself you put out there and you have to know how much of other peoples' schtick you can tolerate. And above all, you have to be comfortable with who and what you are. Ability to laugh at yourself can save your sanity.

I can honestly say I love to read your material. Keep on keep in' on. You'll roll with the punches just fine.
Ty but I dont believe the attacks I recieve are mostly shtick based on their frequency and severity. People would not use shtick just for a laugh against who is clearly geniune and none of the problems I have are fabricated.

It has to be purposely intended to hurt me because a simple jokester wouldnt risk doing harm to a person like me just for a laugh. They are real mean people.

Ty but I dont believe the attacks I recieve are mostly shtick based on their frequency and severity. People would not use shtick just for a laugh against who is clearly geniune and none of the problems I have are fabricated.

It has to be purposely intended to hurt me because a simple jokester wouldnt risk doing harm to a person like me just for a laugh. They are real mean people.
I disagree, MCM. I don't know how to explain it any more... but there are people here whom I really love but whom I would really like to punch in the nose sometimes.

Ty but I dont believe the attacks I recieve are mostly shtick based on their frequency and severity. People would not use shtick just for a laugh against who is clearly geniune and none of the problems I have are fabricated.It has to be purposely intended to hurt me because a simple jokester wouldnt risk doing harm to a person like me just for a laugh. They are real mean people.
I disagree, MCM. I don't know how to explain it any more... but there are people here whom I really love but whom I would really like to punch in the nose sometimes.
Your opinion is valid and may be more correct than I think. I have a lot of experience with this particular brand of venom and the psychology of the people who spit it in my direction. There is s very big difference between just being a jerk and attacking someones deepest personal pain.People dont go that far for a joke and risk the harm it can do if they really are a nice person. Only truly vile person would make jokes at the expense of the people in thr lowest caste of society

Im a target on here because im disabled and very poor so im an easy target for the people that need to prop themselves up by bullying people on the internet like cowards.
As someone who has seen a lot of the attacks that come your way and pretty regularly defended you I have to point out that I don't think people target you because you are poor and disabled.

It seems to me that you have made some pretty outrageous comments in the past about things like class and race (I am sure there are plenty of people who will provide examples if you really want them) and people have a long memory for those kinds of things. So when you expose yourself by making similarly outrageous comments, regardless of how well founded or sincere they may be, people are going to take advantage of that opportunity. When you make comments like those you did about finding a soul-mate and speak with such absolute confidence about how you see the future unfolding in your relationship it qualifies as outrageous. It comes across as quite naive to virtually anyone who has been in a long term relationship. I personally wish you all the happiness you can possibly hope for in your relationship but I think realistically it is going to be a much rockier road than you are predicting. Not because of anything inherently wrong with you (we all have our faults) but because that is the nature of relationships. I would submit that if at no point in your relationship do you ever find yourself wanting to punch a hole in the wall next to their head then you probably don't have that much of an emotional connection with them in the first place.

As far as this thread goes I honestly don't think there has been much said that is truly hateful, in fact most of it seems like good natured ribbing (I know my comments were) and calling you out for being naive. What would be nice to see from you is to not take things like that so seriously (it only fuels the responses). I doubt many people, if any, were actually trying to hurt you in here.

As someone who has seen a lot of the attacks that come your way and pretty regularly defended you I have to point out that I don't think people target you because you are poor and disabled.

It seems to me that you have made some pretty outrageous comments in the past about things like class and race (I am sure there are plenty of people who will provide examples if you really want them) and people have a long memory for those kinds of things. So when you expose yourself by making similarly outrageous comments, regardless of how well founded or sincere they may be, people are going to take advantage of that opportunity. When you make comments like those you did about finding a soul-mate and speak with such absolute confidence about how you see the future unfolding in your relationship it qualifies as outrageous. It comes across as quite naive to virtually anyone who has been in a long term relationship. I personally wish you all the happiness you can possibly hope for in your relationship but I think realistically it is going to be a much rockier road than you are predicting. Not because of anything inherently wrong with you (we all have our faults) but because that is the nature of relationships. I would submit that if at no point in your relationship do you ever find yourself wanting to punch a hole in the wall next to their head then you probably don't have that much of an emotional connection with them in the first place.

As far as this thread goes I honestly don't think there has been much said that is truly hateful, in fact most of it seems like good natured ribbing (I know my comments were) and calling you out for being naive. What would be nice to see from you is to not take things like that so seriously (it only fuels the responses). I doubt many people, if any, were actually trying to hurt you in here.
Throw in the fact that his prior choice in a woman didn't work out so well, it's silly to think he's now got it right. When it comes to relationships, most people commit the same mistakes repeatedly.

I am happy you found someone that makes you happy. But I could repost a hundred of your posts which show you do value wealth, amost obsessively.
Id like to see some of these ecamples because I dont desire any more wealth than I would need to be comfortable, which isnt much.

If I was wealthy I would give most of it away to do humanitarian work. If im obsessive about anything its that I hate greed and apathy
Let's see:

Here you are advocating violence to get wealth.

Here you fantasize about being a tycoon

Here you are obsessing about rich people and banks

MC don't double down on the stupid. If your girl is cool with dating, leave it at that. Let her bring up marriage and then you can give the slow your roll pre nup. Don't go begging into another ball and chain willingly. Theyre all soulmates until its signed sealed and delivered. Then the real soul emerges.

:lmao:

good luck!

ETA: This is after what, 6 months of dating and seeing each other mainly on the weekends?
Every weekend. 3 days a week and we talk and text every day. A long phonecall almost every night.

As I said I told her we have to live together at least a year before.

Why are you being so mean to me about the best thing that ever hsppened to me?

I dont care if you laugh about my mistakes in the past, I laugh about them too, now ive found the person I was looking for so dont dump on the only happiness ive found in life because that does hurt and is not at all funny.
I feel like we have a sense of your psychological issues, although more explanation is always interesting.

I do not know about your future wife's psychological issues, though, and I can not give you the thoughtful advice you deserve unless I know what we are dealing with there. Please explain what you meant when you said you both needed to work on psychological issues. It will help make my advice as stellar as you deserve.

Id like to see some of these ecamples because I dont desire any more wealth than I would need to be comfortable, which isnt much.If I was wealthy I would give most of it away to do humanitarian work. If im obsessive about anything its that I hate greed and apathy
Let's see:

You are joking right?

The first was an article I posted that I didnt evem write about possible civil uprising

The second was me and , I think Henry, joking about hookerd

And the third was complaining about bank fees that male no sense.

How do those 3 mean im obsessed with wealth? Especially considering they are a tiny fraction of my posts.

Im concerned as everyone is about the economy and if I have any passionate feelings about wealth its that I am against unregulated money hoarding at the expense of the economy.

I just dont see why you think I post about stuff like this on a regular basis, or where I came across as coveting wealth

good luck!

ETA: This is after what, 6 months of dating and seeing each other mainly on the weekends?
Every weekend. 3 days a week and we talk and text every day. A long phonecall almost every night.As I said I told her we have to live together at least a year before.

I dont care if you laugh about my mistakes in the past, I laugh about them too, now ive found the person I was looking for so dont dump on the only happiness ive found in life because that does hurt and is not at all funny.
I feel like we have a sense of your psychological issues, although more explanation is always interesting.

I do not know about your future wife's psychological issues, though, and I can not give you the thoughtful advice you deserve unless I know what we are dealing with there. Please explain what you meant when you said you both needed to work on psychological issues. It will help make advice as stellar as you deserve.
The difficulties that come with anxiety and depression which is another way we are connected and comforting of eachother.

I know we both have our issues and nothing is ever perfect, but we are both good people and share a lot of trust. Thwt is why I have no fear of marrying her. We love and trust eechother and that is a solid foundation of any marriage

Id like to see some of these ecamples because I dont desire any more wealth than I would need to be comfortable, which isnt much.If I was wealthy I would give most of it away to do humanitarian work. If im obsessive about anything its that I hate greed and apathy
Let's see:

You are joking right?

The first was an article I posted that I didnt evem write about possible civil uprising

How do those 3 mean im obsessed with wealth? Especially considering they are a tiny fraction of my posts.

Im concerned as everyone is about the economy and if I have any passionate feelings about wealth its that I am against unregulated money hoarding at the expense of the economy.

I just dont see why you think I post about stuff like this on a regular basis, or where I came across as coveting wealth
There are lots more. You constantly complain about how poor you are and are critical of those who have money. You ##### about your job delivering flyers because it does not pay what you think it is worth. You have a giant chip on your shoulders concerning money that comes across in a lot of your postings.

good luck!

Every weekend. 3 days a week and we talk and text every day. A long phonecall almost every night.As I said I told her we have to live together at least a year before.

I do not know about your future wife's psychological issues, though, and I can not give you the thoughtful advice you deserve unless I know what we are dealing with there. Please explain what you meant when you said you both needed to work on psychological issues. It will help make advice as stellar as you deserve.
The difficulties that come with anxiety and depression which is another way we are connected and comforting of eachother.

I know we both have our issues and nothing is ever perfect, but we are both good people and share a lot of trust. Thwt is why I have no fear of marrying her. We love and trust eechother and that is a solid foundation of any marriage
I understand. If you both connect on that level and share certain issues, my advice to you is to simply enjoy each other and do not rush into anything. If you both feel as you claim, there is no need to set deadlines or make plans for marriage or children. Those things will come naturally and develop in time.

You sound like I did.... in 9th grade. That is why I laugh.
We were nothing alike in 9th grade. Her and I are adults in our 30's with plenty of relationship ecperience

There are still people like her and I with old school valued
Which values are those?
Old school values?

I also assume "old school values" mean being racist, trying to dissuade equal rights for women in the workplace, a marital relationship where the wife is submissive to the husband, and where forms of domestic violence are acceptable.

Let's see:

You are joking right?The first was an article I posted that I didnt evem write about possible civil uprising

There are lots more. You constantly complain about how poor you are and are critical of those who have money. You ##### about your job delivering flyers because it does not pay what you think it is worth. You have a giant chip on your shoulders concerning money that comes across in a lot of your postings.
Well of course. Ive hardly even scratched the surface of how many times ive been screwed at work or had money flatly stolen from me (actually I wasnt planning to go in to any of that) and a lot of that was by friends and family.

I also have many years of first hand accounts of class descrimination in our society and I keep myself fairly abreast of the ongoing crimes and conspiracies being perpetrated against the american people.

But these are a minor part of my postings and how do I come across as coveting wealth?

I just dont understand what you are trying to say

Let me know when a poster with a Star Wars handle takes pictures of your "soul-mate" and photoshops them into an incredibly raunchy pornographic photo despite being informed that her father would likely be seeing the photo and you have to BS some crazy complaint to a fictional investigatory agency just to get him to stop. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread