What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I cant stand MC Gas Moneys writing (1 Viewer)

SeaDogStat

Footballguy
2-3 hours per day I spend at at FBG FFA and he writes posts and threads. I hate 80% of the stuff he writes. Everything has way too much negativity and he uses woe-is-me posts that make reading them feel like sawdust in your eyes. His posts are always whining.

I try to be open minded about a few things he majes but most ofbthe time I choke it down as best I can and it always gives me indigestion because of those crazy whiny rantings. One time he said he had an IQ of 176 and I couldnt get past a single bite and had no choice to tell him I didnt like it. He was cordial about it but my fellow FBGs said he then posted yet another thread of lunacy for us to read.

I cant take it anymore. How do I approach this situation? I dont want to read anything this guy writes.

Move to a cheaper message board and get a job that will provide you with a livable wage.

He is a high genius with an artistic mind. There is no way you or I could possibly appreciate the depth of his writing.

Just be happy he graces us with his superior intellect. Maybe some of it will rub off on us and we will all be more like him.

I have burned all but 6 pairs of underpants and am looking at the halfway houses in my area so I am well on my way.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a high genius with an artistic mind. There is no way you or I could possibly appreciate the depth of his writing.

Just be happy he graces us with his superior intellect. Maybe some of it will rub off on us and we will all be more like him.

I have burned all but 6 pairs of underpants and am looking at the halfway houses in my area so I am well on my way.
Obvious alias defense.

Well you should be up front with him. Tell him when he posts drivel, and refuse to read it. Ask him to post more of the good stuff.

And for God's sake, ask him to move out of his mothers basement.

2-3 hours per day I spend at at FBG FFA and he writes posts and threads. I hate 80% of the stuff he writes. Everything has way too much negativity and he uses woe-is-me posts that make reading them feel like sawdust in your eyes. His posts are always whining.

I try to be open minded about a few things he majes but most ofbthe time I choke it down as best I can and it always gives me indigestion because of those crazy whiny rantings. One time he said he had an IQ of 176 and I couldnt get past a single bite and had no choice to tell him I didnt like it. He was cordial about it but my fellow FBGs said he then posted yet another thread of lunacy for us to read.

I cant take it anymore. How do I approach this situation? I dont want to read anything this guy writes.
I think you just did.

Ignore down?
FFA Sarcasm down... ;) I was just joking...

2-3 nights a week I spend at her place and her mom cooks dinner. I hate 80% of the food she makes. Everything has way too much salt and she uses spice mixes that taste like dust from the couch cushions. Her meat is always overcooked.

I like a few things she majes but most ofbthe time I choke it down as best I can and it always gives me indigestion because of these crazy spices. One time she made goulash and I couldnt get past a single bite and had no choice to tell her I didnt like it. She was cordial about it but my gf said she shed a few tears in her room.

I cant take it anymore. How do I approach this situation? I dont want to eat anything this woman makes.

What I can't figure out is if he's Irish, or if he's a DJ.
LOL....But wasn't he some kind of white-rap rocking genius singer or something in his previous alias? I forgot the title he gave himself, but he was the best there was at it.
Not best in the world but possibly locally
So on the scale, more like an 8 instead of a 10?
That sounds about right.

Thats just for black metal vocals. I havent been able to do good death metal vocals since I had surgery.

The air tube messed up my vocal chords.

LOL....But wasn't he some kind of white-rap rocking genius singer or something in his previous alias? I forgot the title he gave himself, but he was the best there was at it.
That sounds about right.Thats just for black metal vocals. I havent been able to do good death metal vocals since I had surgery.

You mean your friend.

That sounds about right.Thats just for black metal vocals. I havent been able to do good death metal vocals since I had surgery.

You mean your friend.
He has been talking about 'his friend' in the first person for a while.

That sounds about right.

Thats just for black metal vocals. I havent been able to do good death metal vocals since I had surgery.

Talking about an offdee type scale. Man, when you have to explain it it loses it's luster.

That sounds about right.

Don't you have Tourette's and can't work as a result? I recognize plenty of Tourette's cases aren't oral, but I though yours was.

Don't you have Tourette's and can't work as a result? I recognize plenty of Tourette's cases aren't oral, but I though yours was.
No mine is not vocal. I have a bit of a stutter depending on what letter a word starts with but I dont believe that is tourettes related.

Last edited by a moderator:

His Tourette's is anal.

Users who are viewing this thread