What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League (1 Viewer)

Ughhh...sitting Luck and Avery hurt. I am in 95th place in scoring (lol), but still have five players to go in Dallas def, Tynes, Bryce Brown, Dez Bryant and Eli...should get at least another 40-50 on the low end, but I would have killed it if I had those two in...with that said, the reason I asked for help was because I was beginning to doubt Luck...hopefully Eli can make up some of that ground for me.
Luckily with Brown, Dallas and Bryant, things turned around massively...went from 95th to 7th with Eli and Tynes to go. Should go 7-0 or 6-1 (one guys has both Cruz and Nicks going), so hopefully that will do some damage this week.

Ughhh...sitting Luck and Avery hurt. I am in 95th place in scoring (lol), but still have five players to go in Dallas def, Tynes, Bryce Brown, Dez Bryant and Eli...should get at least another 40-50 on the low end, but I would have killed it if I had those two in...with that said, the reason I asked for help was because I was beginning to doubt Luck...hopefully Eli can make up some of that ground for me.
Luckily with Brown, Dallas and Bryant, things turned around massively...went from 95th to 7th with Eli and Tynes to go. Should go 7-0 or 6-1 (one guys has both Cruz and Nicks going), so hopefully that will do some damage this week.
will need it to cover me...might throw up a bagel this week....

I'm a definite 2-2 with 3 up in the air. I'm leading in those three, but have no players left. My opponents are about 15-20 points behind with either Morris or Cruz to go.

Friggin' Blackmon killed me this week. :hot:

We lost our lead despite a winning week, but if we win that many every week of the playoffs, we should come out on top in the end.

in the clubhouse with 123.56

7-0 now but a few games I could lose depending on opponents NE or HOU players

Let's get the lead back

153.28....and I played Dwyer instead of Morris..... :football:

but I did pick up Avant at the last minute and gave him a spot start....(Nelson out)

got a shot to go 6-0 this week...and didn't play against any other FBG..

one guy has 137 and Hernandez

another 113 and Foster

hopefully make up a little for my bagel last week....

4-2 for me, but two wins over fellow FBGers

really disappointing 0.02 point loss as the Texans laid down at the end with Andre Johnson sitting out. When they did that, Brady and the Patriots ran and ran and I had Brady and Hernandez.

Hopefully we can kick back up into first

Weak week for me, but it came at the perfect time as I was facing 3 or 4 fellow FBGers, and might have stolen one win against others.

153.28....and I played Dwyer instead of Morris..... :football: but I did pick up Avant at the last minute and gave him a spot start....(Nelson out)got a shot to go 6-0 this week...and didn't play against any other FBG.. one guy has 137 and Hernandez another 113 and Foster hopefully make up a little for my bagel last week....
5-1....Hernandez caught me in one matchup.....we gotta bring it next two weeks.....

Lost ground with a relatively poor showing in the top tier...but it hasn't been THAT bad. FFT is simply killing it through 2 weeks of playoffs.

Need the top tier to show up bigger the next couple weeks, and the other tiers to keep doing what they're doing. FFT can't keep that pace. Still very much in it.

Meanwhile...I've had two more players move to IR. Griffin gimpy and questionable.. McCoy still out. Harvin moved to IR after waiting half the season to get him back :rant:

I was leading the league through 4 weeks or so, but injuries have really derailed me.

Ugh. Sorry guys. My team just continues to sink. 2-4 week last week, and now 6-6 overall in the playoffs. Good thing is that I'm only in Tier 3, so it doesn't hurt as bad...

Rallied big tonight behind Brady, Gore, and Hernandez and currently sitting at 153.46. I am ahead in all six games and still have Britt to go tomorrow night.

A 6-0 week is possible!

Russell Wilson made a fine replacement for RGIII. Went 6-0 this week with only one of those wins coming against a fellow FBG (Baker).

120.00 and only 3-3 this week....sorry boys

3 of my 6 matchups this week were against fellow FBG.....went 1-2 beat Sweet Love but got hammered by razorback77 and Clash of Titans...

2-1 against other boards....

playing each other really sucks....I know it's been discussed and I guess there is an advantage or whatever, but it still doesn't feel right...

Looks like 5-1 this week. Couple decent weeks after a total crater first week of the playoffs. Gringo had a decent score so here's hoping he only lost twice this we to me and Rud.

Glad everyone else had a good week. Was out of town without TV access. Set my lineup Friday...latest news at that time seemed to indicate RG3 would play. Ooops.

Worse...had Wilson as the backup :(

I hate to be a whiner but lost one game by 1.62 points as Kenny Britt managed to only catch 1 pass for 7 yards

Great week by FBG..no thanks to me!

I should have won four games. Since one was against a team-mate, that would have meant 3 more wins for FBG, two against FFT. That means we would have a 4 point lead instead of 6 back had I not screwed up. Sorry guys.

I should be flogged :(

Great week by FBG..no thanks to me!I should have won four games. Since one was against a team-mate, that would have meant 3 more wins for FBG, two against FFT. That means we would have a 4 point lead instead of 6 back had I not screwed up. Sorry guys.I should be flogged :(
I'll throw my apology in there too...first week of the playoffs, I had the highest overall score, and in the past two weeks I am 0-12 (ughh)! At least I am in Tier 2 and have been losing to you guys.

Only real decision for me is Eli or Kaepernick at QB

...true Eli has sucked but has decent matchup this week while Kaepernick who is very hard to predict has terrible matchup @Seattle

Good Luck to everyone let's get into first place

Users who are viewing this thread