What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maryland RB Da'rel Scott: undervalued? (1 Viewer)

pecorino

Footballguy
i only saw a handful of plays of the senior bowl but the strength and speed of da'rel scott out of maryland impressed me. i see that he split time in his senior year and had injury issues in his junior year. but something about the way he ran makes me feel his 7th round projected draft status is too low. i am thinking about my 2011 dynasty draft and penciling Scott in as a potential 2nd round sleeper.

any info from folks that have seen him run more than a few times would be appreciated.

Nothing to add, but also interested in any further opinions on this speedster. I think he had some off-field issues too didn't he?

I've seen a good bit of him. He's a tough, fast, hard runner in college but he never stood out to me as a top-flight prospect for the NFL. As a Maryland fan, I hope he does well but I wouldn't reach too high for him unless he lands in an unbelievable situation. I dunno - Scott just seemed kind of run-of-the-mill-good-college-RB to me. Hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread