What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Members March Mock - Match (1 Viewer)

With pick 56 in the 2nd round the Raiders select:

Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

The Raiders need help in the defensive back field. The DB's struggled at times last season.

1st Round: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State

2nd Round Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

Samuel and Ross. You instantly changed the entire dynamic of that offense. Best case scenario for Winston owners. Sad face for Mike Evans owners. 
It needs a major infusion of talent. Jameis went 9-7 with Mike Evans and a bunch of undrafted guys. 

It's excessive, especially if they sign DeSean, but man would they be fun to watch. 

Sorry. Out for dinner. 

With the 2.26 pick (58 overall), Seattle selects LB Tyus Bowser, Houston

Seahawks have a desperate need for linebackers. Not sure whether he fits better as a SAM or a LEO, but fits a need.

Round 2 and pick 58 the Chiefs select:

Patrick Mahomes - QB - Texas Tech

Alex Smith will be 33 this season. Mahomes will need to learn how to be a pro and will need a couple years of AA (Alex and Andy) to get him ready. If it clicks, this kid could be a stud and a centrepiece for the future. If not, the Chiefs can swing for another QB once Smith is done.

Thanks Duck but I came back in to post and delete the old one. 

Nice pick with Bowser. I didn't realize he was this popular and thought I could wait until the 3rd to get him. The was my original pick for the Chiefs here but thought I could wait. 

Dallas selects Ryan Anderson OLB Alabama... Pretty surprised he lasted this long, also had Bowser on my short list here, Bowser is more twitchy and athletic, but I think Anderson is the better football player at this point. 

1.28 - Teez Tabor CB Fluuurida

2.28 - Ryan Anderson OLB Alabama

Last edited by a moderator:
Per Meecrob's list, the Houston Texans use the 57th pick to select...

Roderick Johnson - OT Florida St

@Duckboy @Borden
 Like him at RT this year and a possible LT with some development for when Duane Brown retires... has a ton of potential if he can be coached out of his tendency to rely on his athleticism and not his technique.  Love him in the late second, with Nick Martin healthy at C this year.... feeling much better about the Houston O line.

1.25 - Jimmy Garrapalo QB Traded from NE

2.25 - Roderick Johnson OT Florida St.

Round 2 and pick 58 the Chiefs select:

Patrick Mahomes - QB - Texas Tech

Alex Smith will be 33 this season. Mahomes will need to learn how to be a pro and will need a couple years of AA (Alex and Andy) to get him ready. If it clicks, this kid could be a stud and a centrepiece for the future. If not, the Chiefs can swing for another QB once Smith is done.
That's a really nice pick. Has the tools to be a franchise QB.

I'll do my best to update the list a few times a day. But be sure to check through the thread before picking. 

I'll do my best to update the list a few times a day. But be sure to check through the thread before picking. 
Im going to create a google doc today so that we can use that, wil be way easier to keep track and people can update their own picks...ill send it later today and you can link it in the OP.

It needs a major infusion of talent. Jameis went 9-7 with Mike Evans and a bunch of undrafted guys. 

It's excessive, especially if they sign DeSean, but man would they be fun to watch. 
Now that DJax looks like a lock, it would make a crazy offense.

Dallas selects Ryan Anderson OLB Alabama... Pretty surprised he lasted this long, also had Bowser on my short list here, Bowser is more twitchy and athletic, but I think Anderson is the better football player at this point. 

1.28 - Teez Tabor CB Fluuurida

2.28 - Ryan Anderson OLB Alabama
I believe @Andy Durfesne picked Ryan Anderson for the Broncos earlier.

I thought when he picked Williams, Williams was already picked so he changed to Anderson.
Actually we are both wrong lol...he took an O-Lineman.

He was name dropping Anderson and created confusion...

"Huh. I was all set to take Samuel. Guess I'll double down on the offensive line. 

2.20 Denver Broncos - Taylor Moton OG/OT Western Michigan"

Actually we are both wrong lol...he took an O-Lineman.

He was name dropping Anderson and created confusion...

"Huh. I was all set to take Samuel. Guess I'll double down on the offensive line. 

2.20 Denver Broncos - Taylor Moton OG/OT Western Michigan"
Sorry for the confusion. 

Give me a break. This isn't a real draft and what good is it if we're not going to talk about players and potential fits?

The concept that the draft board has to be kept secret so someone can "steal" a guy is taking this too far.
I agree with you, I just got confused because you just posted the names. There didn't seem to be any conversation happening. It threw me off. This is just for fun do I don't care.

Give me a break. This isn't a real draft and what good is it if we're not going to talk about players and potential fits?

The concept that the draft board has to be kept secret so someone can "steal" a guy is taking this too far.
It's not just your name dropping(suggesting picks for other owners).  You are also making it more difficult to tell who your picks are, and who are the names that you are just posting for the hell of it.

You wanna discuss guys that have already been picked?  Have at it.

It's not just your name dropping(suggesting picks for other owners).  You are also making it more difficult to tell who your picks are, and who are the names that you are just posting for the hell of it.

You wanna discuss guys that have already been picked?  Have at it.
I'm not suggesting picks. It was for the purposes of talking about who might be a fit.

Again, sorry it confused you.

I'm not suggesting picks. It was for the purposes of talking about who might be a fit.

Again, sorry it confused you.
Biakbreakable spoke out against your first name drop.

Ilov80s asked if your mention of Ryan Anderson was a pick or a name drop, and you never responded.

I get that you think it's ok, but obviously some of your fellow posters disagree.

Is it too much to ask that you wait until after specific players are picked to discuss them?

Bias spoke out against your first name drop.

I spoke out against your second.

I get that you think it's ok, but obviously some of your fellow posters disagree.

Is it too much to ask that you wait until after specific players are picked to discuss them?
No. I thought the first time was a joke. Now that I know how serious it is for you I'm happy to oblige.

Guys, when we get to consensus picks (Rams or anyone that doesn't show) we're going to name drop.  Personally I don't see an issue with that - at those times.  Or if someone asks about linemen or something we don't all have good knowledge (of course that means the owner isn't going bpa but is filling a need but that does happen).  Otherwise name dropping does get muddlesome. So please refrain except in limited context. 

Biakbreakable spoke out against your first name drop.

Ilov80s asked if your mention of Ryan Anderson was a pick or a name drop, and you never responded.

I don't even care if names are mentioned. I mean we are all looking at the same websites with the same players. Just make it more clear if you are discussing or drafting.

I'm with Andy on this one.

Andy, who should I have picked at 2.19 now knowing Tampa has signed DeSean Jackson.  Honestly, I think I like the Samuel pick, and Dalvin Cook should have been my first rounder instead of Ross.  What say you?!  Spotlighting appreciated!   :P

Users who are viewing this thread