What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Colts vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

This is justice for the Rhodes BS on the kicker...Rice landed on a teammate... booo!Now the Fates are balanced...

I know people like to toss around the phrase "worst call ever", but that was, without a doubt, the worst call ever

Man... watching this crew call this game BY THE BOOK... nit picking and all is hard to watch aftrer that KC game.

:yucky: :yucky: :yucky: Colts should offically be ashamed of this win. This was gifted to them. On the flip side, it won't matter down the line, since Manning is still their Qb, thus they won't ever win an important game.

I want the Colts to win this.They deserve this.
I was just gonna post the same thing. This should be their game after what they've done to get back into this. The Bucs deserve to lose for letting them get this close...Sorry Capella!
OK, I retract my statement. I don't think either team should win. I'll go with Madden on this one (did I just say that???) SHOULD BE A TIE

What the F?!?!!?The NFL... is this freakin league fixed?!?!!Calls like that really make me wonder.Total BS.

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a comeback!!!!S-W-E-E-T!!!!!That bad call made up for the bullspit roughing the passer call. Eat it TBPoetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAThat's tooooooooooooooooooo funny... pooooooooooooooor TB!!GAME OVER!

Users who are viewing this thread