What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Colts vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

What's with all the references to Vanderjagt being a choker?
Mighta been the way he shanked BOTH game-winning kicks, and had both gifted to him.Hilarity!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Reply no 300, wohoooooo!!!
actually, you're 301... but who's counting? And what does it matter anyways if you get the 300th post. Wooptie f'n doo.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could watch 100 kicks at the end of games and see this almost every time. I wish I could see tape of the the 60 Plus half ending FG's that gramatica had. I think there was 1 or 2 leapers there!This game is always going to be remembered (ala brady's tuck rule game). Someone needs to go thru the NFL rulebook and get rid of all of the stupid rules. :hot:

WTF!!! I leave the sports bar near my work as TB ices the game on an INT TD return to go up 35-14. Get home an hour later and my friend calls telling me he just lost $300 in his office pool bc tampa screwed the pooch. i thought he was taking the piss! HTF did this happen! Last time I leave a MNF game early. :hot:

Al Michaels talked about all the folks who went to bed early when the score was 35-14 with 4 minutes to go and they wake up in the morning say ..."What?"

Actually it would be more like ... WHAT THE ####????!!!!

Al Michaels talked about all the folks who went to bed early when the score was 35-14 with 4 minutes to go and they wake up in the morning say ..."What?"

Thats me--I had some $$ on the Bucs -4.5 and wake up to this bs!!! What a joke.

I'm one of them. I went to bed after the Barber INT. It looked like a typical Colts prime-time performance on the road when I went to bed. Wow! My mouth didn't close for about 5 minutes after I saw the score the next morning. :o

THAT WAS A TOTALLY BS CALL.UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT?!?!?!GIVE ME A BREAK.Im not even a Bucs fan and that call is infuriating me.THE NFL. IS IT FIXED?
Yeah, it was an NFL plot to have the Colts come back from a 21-point deficit with less than 4 minutes to go. And the NFL really wants to keep that huge Indianapolis TV market. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm one of them. I went to bed after the Barber INT. It looked like a typical Colts prime-time performance on the road when I went to bed. Wow! My mouth didn't close for about 5 minutes after I saw the score the next morning. :o
Not good.. You missed one of the best comebacks of all time.. I was at a bar till the end. The owner was trying to kick us out. :)

What the F?!?!!?The NFL... is this freakin league fixed?!?!!Calls like that really make me wonder.Total BS.
You mean like the "running into the kicker" one? :rolleyes:I agree, what a joke of a call. Goodenss, the refs tried to hand the game to Tampa and Gruden and they still couldn't pull it off.

Not good.. You missed one of the best comebacks of all time.. I was at a bar till the end. The owner was trying to kick us out. :)
I know...I know...I know... :wall: :wall: :wall:

I cut it off at the half. :bag: Hey the route was on and I foresaw another NYJ playoffs-type game on the way.......d'ohActually I think that's why the Colts won. They suck almost every time I watch.The only drawback to this is that if somehow if they meet in the SB (moot point probably), I have no doubt TB will kick their tail but good. I'm a Colts fan and hate TB (mostly due to trailer trash like Meyawn and Sapp) but they won't let this happen again, guarunteed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread