What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Colts vs Bucs (1 Viewer)

Bullsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

This game just went from one of the greatest ever to one of the worst ref calls ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid play by Sapp earlier on the late hit on Manning. Then he holds his arms out like he didn't do anything. That's like painting a target on your back.Tough way to end a game. No one more happy then that Means guy from Indy.

THAT WAS A TOTALLY BS CALL.UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT?!?!?!GIVE ME A BREAK.Im not even a Bucs fan and that call is infuriating me.THE NFL. IS IT FIXED?

would have been my greatest MNF game ever but the calls at the end made it #2#1 was the jets-dolphins a couple years ago

LeapingWhat the hell, of course your gonna leap!!!I am totally disgusted. The names of those ref's will forever live in infamy.

THAT WAS A TOTALLY BS CALL.UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT?!?!?!GIVE ME A BREAK.Im not even a Bucs fan and that call is infuriating me.THE NFL. IS IT FIXED?
What we have is a social concern here. The NFL is desirous that a black head coach succeed....ok... I am off to lala land for real now ;)

Bucs fans, please see page 1 of the shark pool and put your excuses in the OFFICIAL Bucs thread of excuses. Thank you

WHAT A GAME!!!!The Bucs had already lost it.It amazing the choker of a kicker they have, but wow.The Bucs......deserved to lose.Enough said.

Agreed. worst ending to a game. BS call all the way.
I think the ref made the right call according to the rule...I just think it's a HORRIBLE rule....HTF do you NOT land on a player if you jump to block a kick?

LOL @ TB blocking it INTO the uprights. Vandy choked it after all, but TB saved him. Classic.
I think Michaels had it wrong. I thought the "Liquored up, idiot kicker" nutted the kick, but the deflection pushed it out to the right.

No one will remember this game on Feb 1st as the Bucs begin a true dynasty by taking their 2nd superbowl............................

What the F?!?!!?The NFL... is this freakin league fixed?!?!!Calls like that really make me wonder.Total BS.
According to the way Al Michaels read the rule the correct call was made. I think the rule makes absolutely no sense but he clearly stated if you are running forward and leap you cannot make contact with any players. Lavar Arrington got hit with the exact same penalty a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with all the references to Vanderjagt being a choker?
I agree. He's a lifetime 86%. Seems like clutch is the better word for him. Anyone remember him kicking into a stiff wind and snow from over 45 yds out?

Users who are viewing this thread