What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Championship GB@Seattle (1 Viewer)

Wow. Big thing here is remembering that Seattle DOES adjust well at halftime.
And the Packers historically do not adjust well.
This is what I am worried about, and the biggest issue they have with adjustment is on the D.
And what exactly would cause a team to not adjust well at the half?
An old school D coordinator that is not a very good D coordinator IMO. Obviously better than I am but not as good as other DCs.
Head coaches have a say in picking their coordinators, no?
A little too late to fire the DC during the game.

Lynch isn't used to getting beaten up like he has been today. Usually it's him dishing it out, but the Pack have been absolutely teeing off on him today.
Yep, thought this earlier. If the hawks are not in position to bully the other team, they tend to lose morale and play like crap. One of the biggest momentum teams in the league.

McCarthy is a doofus. A really good coach would be pissed they didn't score TD's early in the game, not beaming that they're up 16-0.
Up 16-0 on the road in one of the toughest places to play against one of the best defenses in the NFL...no reason not to be happy. I'm sure he'd rather have the TDs but all they have to do is keep pace now and they go to Arizona.

Lynch isn't used to getting beaten up like he has been today. Usually it's him dishing it out, but the Pack have been absolutely teeing off on him today.
Yep, thought this earlier. If the hawks are not in position to bully the other team, they tend to lose morale and play like crap. One of the biggest momentum teams in the league.
It's called being a Pete Carroll Coached Team.

Wow. Big thing here is remembering that Seattle DOES adjust well at halftime.
And the Packers historically do not adjust well.
This is what I am worried about, and the biggest issue they have with adjustment is on the D.
And what exactly would cause a team to not adjust well at the half?
An old school D coordinator that is not a very good D coordinator IMO. Obviously better than I am but not as good as other DCs.
Head coaches have a say in picking their coordinators, no?
A little too late to fire the DC during the game.
DC had a nice year too amd a hell of a first half.

And.....we are already playing conservative. ####### McCarthy.
There is no way McCarthy is going for the throat on the first drive esp with 2 INTs for Rodgers today and their field position. Pick 6 would be huge for Seattle. I agree it's tough to watch but I didn't expect anything different.

McCarthy is a doofus. A really good coach would be pissed they didn't score TD's early in the game, not beaming that they're up 16-0.
Was thinking same. You should be pissed you aren't up 24-0.
YEah, but he can't say that on National TV. He probably is kicking himself.
If only there were a way that a coach could have helped make the lead more than 16 points. It's too bad there is nothing he could have done differently.

And.....we are already playing conservative. ####### McCarthy.
There is no way McCarthy is going for the throat on the first drive esp with 2 INTs for Rodgers today and their field position. Pick 6 would be huge for Seattle. I agree it's tough to watch but I didn't expect anything different.
Everyone, including the Seahawks D, expected it. Which is what makes it so annoying!

I love Lynch, but he runs to so much contact. This might be a time where you're not going to wear anybody down, so find holes rather than running over guys.

Users who are viewing this thread