What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL 2011 Kickoff - Green Bay v. New Orleans Game Thread (1 Viewer)

'Team ROFLCOPTERS said:
This seems like a worst case scenerio game for Ingram owners.
They won't play the best team in the NFL every week. This is the rare situation where you are playing a powerful offense, which puts you into pass mode, and a superb defense.

why did they resign James Jones? Seems like a waste of $$
:yes:He's decent injury insurance I suppose. Not sure I'd give my #5 WR a signing bonus. Problem is, Jennings and Jordy are locked on the outside. Driver in the slot. And Cobb is more explosive and better in the slot than Jones. And haven't gotten to Finley yet.Even when Driver retires, I don't see him doing much. He's not a great route runner (which is where Jordy blows him away), he's not reliable. Really not sure why the Packers wanted him back (even after the rest of the league didn't)There are still people out there that really believe James is a better WR than Jordy. Not sure what they're watching. (or not watching)

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Mark Ingram!
I just figured out what Payton's doing. I remember reading his favorite movie is The Goonies. In the first half, he played Ingram liike he was Sloth when he was shackled in the restaurant basement. In the 2nd half, the beast will be unleashed.HEYYY YOUUU GUYSSSSS!!!

We just made it through a whole halftime studio show with no "Tiny Football League" update. :D :D :D This is gonna be the best season ever!!

You guys that spent the first half ripping Ingram- I think you might want to rethink it. By midseason I predict he will be posting top 10 numbers.

Ingram is gonna be a stud vs avg to bad teams. The game circumstances in this one meant more Sproles & Thomas. Everyone knew this would be a tough matchup for him.

You guys that spent the first half ripping Ingram- I think you might want to rethink it. By midseason I predict he will be posting top 10 numbers.
I was hoping he'd get the TD so that he would have a respectable fantasy day in one drive.By the way, Cobb is fun to watch.
Both Cobb and Sproles putting on a show tonight. But back to Ingram- he's going to be the goal line back. There's going to be lots of touchdowns coming to this kid this year. Tonight is just not a good matchup for him because the Packers are so prolific (but he still may score before we're done.) I don't know what the exact number of touches is, but it already feels like it's been 70-30 for Ingram over Thomas.

I was hoping he'd get the TD so that he would have a respectable fantasy day in one drive.By the way, Cobb is fun to watch.
Both Cobb and Sproles putting on a show tonight. But back to Ingram- he's going to be the goal line back. There's going to be lots of touchdowns coming to this kid this year. Tonight is just not a good matchup for him because the Packers are so prolific (but he still may score before we're done.) I don't know what the exact number of touches is, but it already feels like it's been 70-30 for Ingram over Thomas.
Hopefully that drives starts his seperation.

Just when you start to think returns on kickoffs are dead: one for a TD followed up with a 57 yard return by the other team.

Users who are viewing this thread