What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Not really fantasy related but? (1 Viewer)

Jeff19658

Footballguy
Does anyone know how I could go about buying individual games on DVD? Looking for certain games played in the past and cant seem to find how I could go about buying them. Do I contact the team? The TV staions that broadcast the games? Not sure were to start.

Thanks

Does anyone know how I could go about buying individual games on DVD? Looking for certain games played in the past and cant seem to find how I could go about buying them. Do I contact the team? The TV staions that broadcast the games? Not sure were to start.

Thanks
NFL Films? http://www.nflfilms.com/specialorders/
From the link:
IF YOU WERE INTERESTED IN OBTAINING A FULL GAME: Unfortunately full game prints, as you see them on TV, are not available from NFL Films or from any other source.

Who else is waiting for the day that the NFL starts up an on demand service that allows you to watch any game from any season? And I would especially like to be able to view the games from an overhead "gametape" view angle so I could see the entire field on every play. Honestly, how much would you pay for a service like that? Gold mine waiting to happen.

The one place I would start would be the message board for one (or both) of the teams in the game you are looking for.

For instance, if it was the Jets-Packers game from way back, the one where the ref called a penalty on a Jets linebacker and over the mic said " he was giving him the business". I would go to nfl.com. Hit the team page for the Jets and the Packers. Then visit their message board.

What game ARE you looking for?

The one place I would start would be the message board for one (or both) of the teams in the game you are looking for.For instance, if it was the Jets-Packers game from way back, the one where the ref called a penalty on a Jets linebacker and over the mic said " he was giving him the business". I would go to nfl.com. Hit the team page for the Jets and the Packers. Then visit their message board.What game ARE you looking for?
Good idea.With the message board, you might be able to find a "superfan" that may tape every game. I bet if your game wasn't too obscure, you will find it.

Users who are viewing this thread