What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

One More Rep said:
deancheated said:
Was very back and forth on this one. Thoughts?

12 team PPR

Gave: 1.10, 3.10, Cutler

Got: Spiller, 2.9, Alex Smith

Thoughts?
Spiller
Not so sure about that. Spiller surely isn't trending up as far as I can tell and his body of work says he has tremendously under performed in his career.

One More Rep said:
deancheated said:

12 team PPR

Thoughts?
Spiller
Not so sure about that. Spiller surely isn't trending up as far as I can tell and his body of work says he has tremendously under performed in his career.
One More Rep said:
deancheated said:

12 team PPR

Thoughts?
Spiller
I agree it could go either way but I am betting on Payton using him properly like he did with Sproles

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I take the picks. you can trade 1.6/1.11 for a quality players in the same tier as cooks and cooks is far from my favorite player in that tier.

I think I take the picks. you can trade 1.6/1.11 for a quality players in the same tier as cooks and cooks is far from my favorite player in that tier.
Cooks' ADP is above the 1.1, don't think you're getting that quality of player with the 1.6/1.11.

Cooks' ADP is above the 1.1, don't think you're getting that quality of player with the 1.6/1.11.
Yeah, he's a 2nd round startup pick ATM, in the Watkins, Jordy, TY, etc tier. Totally reasonable to have him near the bottom of that tier IMO, but very small chance you're getting any of those guys for 1.06 and 1.11 -- OP killed it in that trade.

Gave:

Julio Jones

Got:

TY Hilton

2016 1st
If the picks were early/projected early id think about it, but this isnt enough for JulioHilton is ok and is in a great situation, but he is basically a younger djax type player, and that type of variance for me isnt worth having a set it and forget it, matchup proof stud

Gave:

Julio Jones

Got:

TY Hilton

2016 1st
If the picks were early/projected early id think about it, but this isnt enough for JulioHilton is ok and is in a great situation, but he is basically a younger djax type player, and that type of variance for me isnt worth having a set it and forget it, matchup proof stud
I think the 2016 1st may end up being pretty early. Team has Rodgers and Julio, but is looking to move Forte and has no other real talent at RB and WR.

16 man, .5/1.0/1.5 ppr, QRWWT 2 flex RWT

1.01, 2016 1st (from team with 1.01)

for

1.04, Jeremy Hill, Duron Carter, Josh Huff

16 man, .5/1.0/1.5 ppr, QRWWT 2 flex RWT

1.01, 2016 1st (from team with 1.01)

for

1.04, Jeremy Hill, Duron Carter, Josh Huff
Hill and pick 4

The 0.5 for RB moves Hill up the RB list for me a little bit because he isn't one of the better PPR guys with Bernard there.

PLus that scoring format favors WR over RB more than the regular PPR, and this draft has some really nice WR prospects at the top.

So Hill and a guy like White/Cooper.................or Gurley if he fell, or the next best in line there...............is better than pick 1 and an early 2016 1st IMO by a decent amount.

One More Rep said:
deancheated said:

12 team PPR

Thoughts?
Spiller
One More Rep said:
deancheated said:

12 team PPR

Thoughts?
Spiller
I agree it could go either way but I am betting on Payton using him properly like he did with Sproles
I'd love to see Spiller getting the full "Sproles" role and being successful in that role. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I'm not confident enough in it to take the Spiller side of this trade. It's close though.

12 Team PPR

Team A gets: 1.01

Team B gets: 1.04 & Adrian Peterson
AP and the pick.

The more I think about the top 4, the less separation I see now, and the less I expect to see after the draft (especially if you draft is fairly soon and not in late august)

This one just went down in one of my leagues. PPR, qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/flex/te. Not involved.

Team A Gave:

CJ Spiller

Team B Gave:

Sammy Watkins

B was loaded at WR (Julio, ODB, Alshon) and will likely be targeting Gurley/Gordon, while A was pretty set at RB and looking for a WR.

FreeBaGeL said:
This one just went down in one of my leagues. PPR, qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/flex/te. Not involved.

Team A Gave:

CJ Spiller

Team B Gave:

Sammy Watkins

B was loaded at WR (Julio, ODB, Alshon) and will likely be targeting Gurley/Gordon, while A was pretty set at RB and looking for a WR.
Not too high on spiller, but i like the 1.01 side, especially given team B's current wr's. Give him gurley or potentially another wr if he falls in love with his situation.

Wow. I like Watkins, probably more than most, but I think that's an overpay to land him (unless he gets a QB or out of Buffalo)
Yeah, I'm not sure I like Watkins any better than Cooper, who he could've gotten at 1.01 and kept Spiller. It seems like they're almost the same player but Cooper has the potential to land in a better spot. Not to mention the teams at 1.02 and 1.03 both need RBs so he could've traded down and still gotten Cooper (I had offered a 2nd to move up from 1.02 to 1.01), so he essentially chose Watkins over Cooper+Spiller+2016 2nd round pick.

FreeBaGeL said:

Team A Gave:

CJ Spiller

Team B Gave:

Sammy Watkins

Latavius MurrayCharles JohnsonforAllen Robinson
ARob for me. I don't really get the Murray love to be honest.
Dates: 03/20/13

Height: 6025

Weight: 223

40 Yrd Dash: 4.38

20 Yrd Dash: 2.56

10 Yrd Dash: 1.48

225 Lb. Bench Reps: 22

Vertical Jump: 36

Broad Jump: 10'04"

20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.36

3-Cone Drill: 6.81
And averaged 5.2 YPC last year.
People fixated on LMurray must keep this on speed dial.

Latavius Murray

Charles Johnson

for

Allen Robinson
Agreed. ARob for me too

FreeBaGeL said:

Team A Gave:

CJ Spiller

Team B Gave:

Sammy Watkins

Not too high on spiller, but i like the 1.01 side, especially given team B's current wr's. Give him gurley or potentially another wr if he falls in love with his situation.
Yeah I might take Watkins here...maybe Cooper will be better but I like what I saw from Sammy enough last year that Spiller is a small loss

Never owned him until this offseason, but after watching all his plays last year I was sold.

Never owned him until this offseason, but after watching all his plays last year I was sold.
I am not sold. I am guessing most people are buying based on week 12 4-112-2 line. He was pretty unimpressive other than that. He has a shot but I wouldn't be counting on him as a starter on my teams

Wow. I like Watkins, probably more than most, but I think that's an overpay to land him (unless he gets a QB or out of Buffalo)
I think you are overrating Spiller.
Watkins for 1.1 is pretty even. I'd probably rather have 1.1 and landing Gurley or a receiver somewhere better than buffalo. It doesn't matter how you value spiller, he's on the wrong side of the deal.
I don't have any of these receivers rated as highly as Watkins and prefer the positional longevity at WR over RB (even one as talented as Gurley). Watkins had an excellent rookie year and I saw nothing that would lead me to believe he's not the real deal. His situation is no worse than last year.

I am not sold. I am guessing most people are buying based on week 12 4-112-2 line. He was pretty unimpressive other than that. He has a shot but I wouldn't be counting on him as a starter on my teams
The 90 yard TD was nice, but he consistently made big plays when he had a hole. Got stopped at the line often, but the OL looks better this year.

I think you are overrating Spiller.
Watkins for 1.1 is pretty even. I'd probably rather have 1.1 and landing Gurley or a receiver somewhere better than buffalo. It doesn't matter how you value spiller, he's on the wrong side of the deal.
I don't have any of these receivers rated as highly as Watkins and prefer the positional longevity at WR over RB (even one as talented as Gurley). Watkins had an excellent rookie year and I saw nothing that would lead me to believe he's not the real deal. His situation is no worse than last year.
I guess the bar for "excellent" depends on the eye of the beholder. 9 games with single digit fantasy points in ppr. 11 games with three or fewer catches. this is the inconsistency people were worried about in Buffalo. And his situation may actually be worse. Orton had 3000 yards in 12 games. Ej Manuel doesn't have 3000 yards yet in his career. With Rex Ryan building the team around LeSean mccoy and the defense, and competition for targets from Percy and woods and mccoy, they're not going to force feed him targets.

I think he is an elite talent and a good ff option but I think his chance to emerge is no better than the stud wrs from this year's class, and I'd prefer the guy who might up in a stable situation. you might disagree but that's the sign of a fair trade - reasonable people would take either side of it.

And that's really the point. if they're trading two equal commodities, then the guy getting the extra stuff wins the trade. any time you can add talent to your team without sacrificing anything, you should do it.

12 team PPR dynasty (1.25 for TE), large rosters. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 flex (RB/WR/TE)

Mike Evans

for

Carlos Hyde

Dwayne Allen

pick 7

2016 2nd

Users who are viewing this thread