What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (2 Viewers)

I'm gonna be bored all of March now.  Anyone want to do a $20 AL or NL only league?  I'd commish.

Basically $20 to draft and be merry in March.  

Speaking of which, what are the rules for free agency, waivers, collective bargaining, salary cap, arbitration, etc. between the time we finish the draft and the first game?

Speaking of which, what are the rules for free agency, waivers, collective bargaining, salary cap, arbitration, etc. between the time we finish the draft and the first game?
As soon as rosters are loaded, everything should be ready to do transactions. I can't remember if all available players are put on waivers initially or if it is free for all.

23.07 - Adam Duvall - OF - MIA

Hitting Cleanup, all I need to know right now.

Banana Phone texted

Make sure you put 911 at the end.
Fun Fact: my first girlfriend, super religious, and I started dating on April 20th. I only had a pager at the time and so when she would page me from a phone I didn't know, she would put 420 at the end. Or often just page "420" to let me know she was thinking of me. This was hilarious once I discovered weed culture.

Ok  maybe not that fun a fact, but whatever. Killing time.

Users who are viewing this thread