What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (3 Viewers)

True story: my white, super Southern matriarch grandmother (hope she is still RIPing) used to smoke Kools. I stole a few in the 7th grade so I could try smoking. Anytime I mentioned this to friends, in high school or college, their first response would be, "Your grandmother was black???"Always killed me based on her feeling about "the blacks".
:lmao:Are you angryYSR™ tonight?
So her Grandmother isn't black?
It might be where she gets her "angry" from

True story: my white, super Southern matriarch grandmother (hope she is still RIPing) used to smoke Kools. I stole a few in the 7th grade so I could try smoking. Anytime I mentioned this to friends, in high school or college, their first response would be, "Your grandmother was black???"Always killed me based on her feeling about "the blacks".
:lmao:Are you angryYSR tonight?
NO SHE ISN'T BLACK.No that there is anything wrong with black grandmothers. I think they're amazing.

:lmao:Are you angryYSR tonight?
NO SHE ISN'T BLACK.No that there is anything wrong with black grandmothers. I think they're amazing.
Hey, I'm Irish.

Who?

Who?
What now?

True story: my white, super Southern matriarch grandmother (hope she is still RIPing) used to smoke Kools. I stole a few in the 7th grade so I could try smoking. Anytime I mentioned this to friends, in high school or college, their first response would be, "Your grandmother was black???"

Always killed me based on her feeling about "the blacks".
:lmao: Are you angryYSR™ tonight?
In thinking back on it, it's not so much angry as it is ornery. As in, I'll pick a fight, but I'm just as happy going to bed. As I've gotten older (and married and more boring), I've managed to recognize the OrneryLineTM a little better.

Who?
What now?
Exactly

True story: my white, super Southern matriarch grandmother (hope she is still RIPing) used to smoke Kools. I stole a few in the 7th grade so I could try smoking. Anytime I mentioned this to friends, in high school or college, their first response would be, "Your grandmother was black???"

In thinking back on it, it's not so much angry as it is ornery. As in, I'll pick a fight, but I'm just as happy going to bed. As I've gotten older (and married and more boring), I've managed to recognize the OrneryLineTM a little better.
Don't give in. Ever.

Ornery is a great, underutilized word.I'm usually ornery until I have some drinks

Who?
What now?
Exactly
:hifive: :mellow: :banned:

Who?
What now?
Exactly
Basement. Eazy-E.Whiskey. :banned:

Who?
What now?
Exactly
Living room. Brewers. Miller Lite :banned:

Who?
What now?
Exactly
If nobody moves, nobody gets hurt, right?

I've got this idea for a thread, let me drink another 5 or 6 Summer Ales and think on it.

Taco bell is appropriate on Cinco de Mayo, no?

'YSR said:
'St. Louis Bob said:
'Samuel L Bronkowitz said:
'St. Louis Bob said:
'St. Louis Bob said:
'St. Louis Bob said:
'YSR said:
Who?
What now?
Exactly
If nobody moves, nobody gets hurt, right?
:wub:

Damn, I'm in the middle of a 14 day bender that will go to 21. I should have posted here more often. TOmorrow I'm heading to the north woods so we'll see how much I check in :unsure:

Oh and bump for khakis23

Users who are viewing this thread