What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

I will.come through. She showed up w a fifth of jager, and two jager shot glasses. She's already squirtes twice.

This is in the bag. God I love alcohol and codeine.

drunk like a fox
Foxy like a drunk
All your booze does belong to me.
I'm embarrassed to try a shot video. I've tried 3 times tonight and was kinda speechless like yours. Guster ruined it for all of us
It's time to take it back, gb. GO!
Maybe Saturday night when I'm good and stryker'd up. I have a wedding and a 15th HS reunion I may or may not attend, depending on how drunk I am and how long my wife puts up with me. It could get ugly.

Got 3 videos for you creepers. What's the easiest way to get em to ya? Youtube is obviously a no go.

Almost ended up a trainwreck. Went to.jack in the box, ##### said they were out of Bacon cheddar fries, I say who else is open. Ex says mcdonalds, I say let's go. ##### tries to demand a manager. I say ##### you're drunk let's go. She no listen. I flip.

##### is.driving around looking for me drunk right now. Calling my phone non stop.

I.got vids though!

Pretty good. Kinda overdoes the supa-dupa Maine accent lately. Used to joke about getting drunk in the cold at outdoor keg parties, etc. Now his jokes are about his wife and kids. Probably right up your alley.
<_<Heard quite a bit of him lately on XM Radio. I thought of you right away. Found him pretty funny too.

Pretty good. Kinda overdoes the supa-dupa Maine accent lately. Used to joke about getting drunk in the cold at outdoor keg parties, etc. Now his jokes are about his wife and kids. Probably right up your alley.
<_<Heard quite a bit of him lately on XM Radio. I thought of you right away. Found him pretty funny too.
Sorry to hear about your troubles with a wife and kid and white picket fence. FWIW Marley is actually a really good down-to-earth dood.

Heard quite a bit of him lately on XM Radio. I thought of you right away. Found him pretty funny too.
Sorry to hear about your troubles with a wife and kid and white picket fence. FWIW Marley is actually a really good down-to-earth dood.
Seems like a guy I'd pahty with

Heard quite a bit of him lately on XM Radio. I thought of you right away. Found him pretty funny too.
Seems like a guy I'd pahty with
"Can I get six cans of Bud?"[bartender grabs a rack and starts to pull them apart]

"Nonono - you can leave the rings on em."

[Marley walks away from bar with one open beer in one hand and five still hooked on the rack in the other]

Just cracked the last Miller Hi-Life in the fridge. Only beer in there now is Bud Lite Platinum left behind after a party. Or else it's hard stuff. Pleased to advice.

I just had a great idea! A Wendy's that delivers until, like, 4am!!! If my local Wendy's delivered, they would make a fortune. From me alone. I would kill for a spicy chicken and double cheeby right now, but I'm not moving from this recliner. Why can't others be a visionary like me? :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread