What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

All right, props guys.  @swirvenirvin  @TheGooRoo  This has been a longassed, vodka-addled weekend with almost no props.  Gussy and Big League are doing their best, but we need to wrap up Thanksgiving Weekend 2017 with a killer night. This is what I'm thinking, please comment:

Hundley under completions/yards (BLC credit)

Williams under yards (Guss credit)

Adams over catches/yards (Hundley has seemed to prefer him thus far)

Nelson/Cobb under catches

Ben under completions

Bell over catches

C'mon boys.  Today was a good day, but I've only begun to make up for my poopy side/totals bets for Thurs-Saturday.  Help a brotha out.

All right, props guys.  @swirvenirvin  @TheGooRoo  This has been a longassed, vodka-addled weekend with almost no props.  Gussy and Big League are doing their best, but we need to wrap up Thanksgiving Weekend 2017 with a killer night. This is what I'm thinking, please comment:

Ben under completions

Bell over catches

C'mon boys.  Today was a good day, but I've only begun to make up for my poopy side/totals bets for Thurs-Saturday.  Help a brotha out.
I bet 3 of these and the opposite of one of them.

Ben under completions

Bell over catches

Played all these.

:football:

sorry was putting up the xmas tree

had a fantastic 4 slate hope it carries over

Ben Roethlisbergerover268.5passing-1135DBBAntonio Brownover7receptions-130

Antonio Brownover7receptions-1135DBBBen Roethlisbergerunder0.5rushing-115

Brett Hundelyover18.5completions-131BM   

Brett Hundelyover193.5passing-118BM

Jordy Nelsonover3receptions-130BM

Martavis Bryantover3receptions-120BM

Antonio Brownover12FP-115heritage

LeVeon Bellover15FP-115heritage

Ben Roethlisbergerover22.5completions-120mybookie

Antonio Brownover6.5receptions-130mybookie

LeVeon Bellunder99.5rushing-120AB

sorry was putting up the xmas tree

had a fantastic 4 slate hope it carries over

Ben Roethlisbergerover268.5passing-1135DBBAntonio Brownover7receptions-130

Antonio Brownover7receptions-1135DBBBen Roethlisbergerunder0.5rushing-115

Brett Hundelyover18.5completions-131BM   

Brett Hundelyover193.5passing-118BM

Jordy Nelsonover3receptions-130BM

Martavis Bryantover3receptions-120BM

Antonio Brownover12FP-115heritage

LeVeon Bellover15FP-115heritage

Ben Roethlisbergerover22.5completions-120mybookie

Antonio Brownover6.5receptions-130mybookie

LeVeon Bellunder99.5rushing-120AB
:lmao:   Sorry y'all.  There is a reason I suck.

Come on guys, place of chill in here. No one is holding a gun to anyone in here's head when entering plays with their respective sites.

seriously where is @Tiger Fan with this? Man, i hope you put some money on Kamara for ROY, i know you were taking some hits pre-season for touting the guy. Good call, wish i listened more when i had my fantasy draft

Right?  I still have images in my head of my "big $" league, very limited slots where I took DJ, Cook, and Peterson with my 3 RB slots.   Kamara is sitting there on waivers after DJ gets hurt week 1....after I drop Peterson...after Cook gets hurt....I never picked him up.  God I SUCK.

(Also, I mean, c'mon I'm snake bit...DJ AND Cook got hurt?  Feel Sorry for me!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously where is @Tiger Fan with this? Man, i hope you put some money on Kamara for ROY, i know you were taking some hits pre-season for touting the guy. Good call, wish i listened more when i had my fantasy draft

Right?  I still have images in my head of my "big $" league, very limited slots where I took DJ, Cook, and Peterson with my 3 RB slots.   Kamara is sitting there on waivers after DJ gets hurt week 1....after I drop Peterson...after Cook gets hurt....I never picked him up.  God I SUCK.

(Also, I mean, c'mon I'm snake bit...DJ AND Cook got hurt?  Feel Sorry for me!!!!)
Unless I'm horribly mistaken, he wasn't even lined preseason.  Like a ####### idiot, I forgot to bet him at 15:1 or whatever he was about 3 weeks ago.  But honestly, just being able to say I one upped GR on one play just once is worth it ;)

I got him in the 8th round of my toughest FF league (14 teams, no PPR, very smart guys, huge embarrasing moments for the overall loser).....and he's made my team

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a hint, anytime you read "Vegas really needs GB to avoid their worst Sunday of the season"....................just bet GB. I'm an undisciplined idiot. Unreal.

"Will a snap occur in the MID-FIELD - 5th Drive - 2nd Half (ball must cross & snap must occur)"

who the hell bets this stuff? I barely

have enough time to read it before it freezes

hardcore degens 

Unreal. Woke up this morning, had ZERO games that interested me. ZERO. Tailed a guy from twitter who's been hot the last few months and absolutely got killed. I don't know what a guy has to do to get out of this always feeling like you have to have action even if nothing is appealing. So disappointed in myself. UGH.

Unreal. Woke up this morning, had ZERO games that interested me. ZERO. Tailed a guy from twitter who's been hot the last few months and absolutely got killed. I don't know what a guy has to do to get out of this always feeling like you have to have action even if nothing is appealing. So disappointed in myself. UGH.
twitter guy a prop guy or side and total guy?

Users who are viewing this thread