What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

so, you're a 49er fan right? You wanna do a season-long win total wager? I'm seeing o8.5 +102 do you think it'd be worth it. One of the reasons I drafted Hurd was because of his real-life draft position; because I think a lot of people were surprised to see him go when he did and B2B receivers with their #1 and #2 picks. It felt right just because nobody knows WTF they're planning on doing this season. Nobody knows what Shanahan abouts to unleash. I'm also seeing -103 to win week 1 straight up in Tampa. I'd go in on that too if you want
HURD!!!!

Different.  otb has quite a bit of shtick (I think it's an East Coast thing...reminds me of wikkidpissah) but is a genuinely good guy.  Been around quite a while - with a break in there - especially in horse racing threads.  WAY less bluster than Em, regardless of the soccer enthusiasm.  Feel free to block, but he's a good dude.  Just chatty.
appreciate you having my back, gb ... but #### anyone who has a problem with me up in here ... they can all block me, i have zero ####s to give about that ... they can kiss my hairy mick/guinea ###  :bye:

had a pretty decent run yesterday, currently hooked on the soccer props - dynamite way to pad the account - to each their own, but this is the "wagering" thread, correct?  look, if folks don't give a #### about betting footy, that's cool ... i certainly have no interest in preseason or Canuck tackle foosball - so, yeah, have at it, ####os  :clap:

the Everton debacle cost my ### yesterday, but TotSpur helped pull me out ... was down to zero balance after i placed that bet, but wound up roughly 800 for the day, bringing me to up an an even grand (and change) heading into today's matches ... i'm not hitting everything, of course ... but i'm starting to get in a groove here, and i'm real happy to have the EPL getting underway - much less volatile than the bullring Euro leagues i cut my teeth on over the summer.  

... that being said, im'ma start off today with ARSENAL o1.5 at -105 vs Newcastle, gets underway in roughly 45 mins (9 a.m. NYC time).

⚽⚽️ for Johnny Rotten's home club and we good for the day ... cheers, ya dg bastids!

:suds:

ETA: Arsenal now at +100 for o1.5   :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I blew my wad on heavily favored porto

1 day into the season and already breaking my rule...sigh

On arsenal and o2.5 
looking snoozefest atm ...

heads up, in the Ireland FAI Cup, prohib fave Uni Dublin is down 1-nil to LetterKenny ... can snag the Unis for +100 rt now ...

looking snoozefest atm ...

heads up, in the Ireland FAI Cup, prohib fave Uni Dublin is down 1-nil to LetterKenny ... can snag the Unis for +100 rt now ...
I should have checked the lineups.

Lacazette and luiz on the bench to start the season. 

Arsenal should punch tbrough in 2H just not sure they get 2 goals

I should have checked the lineups.

Lacazette and luiz on the bench to start the season. 

Arsenal should punch tbrough in 2H just not sure they get 2 goals
yeah, quizzical starters, what with sitting some seasoned players .... sub game strong for 2nd half, but 2 goals worth? 

they ain't TotSpur ...

:kicksrock:

heads up on Italy Cup ... prohib fave Chievo was tied a few minutes ago, they can now be had at +125, currently in 72nd minute

PACKERS +4

FALCONS +4

EAGLES ML, -400

BILLS / JETS O38.5

RAVENS ML, -220

BROWNS ML, -230

COLTS +3.5

LIONS / CARDINALS O47

STEELERS / PATRIOTS O51.5

TEXANS +7

yo so after that Birds win MLB teams 24-14 SU the L16 seasons after allowing 20+ runs the previous game (12-4 SU home). Nice call on the +3½

German DFP-Pokal

Vfl Wolfsburg -1.5  +165

They'll likely play a lot of reserves because they have a Bundesliga game coming up (but not until Saturday so who knows?) but Hallescher is two tiers below them. Winning by 2 at this price seems more than reasonable. Hallescher hasn't scored in 5 of their last 6 DFP-Pokal games.

German DFB 

only way to get a decent piece of Bayern Munchen is to back them at o4.5 at -135  :shrug:

IN

starts in roughly 15 mins ...

German DFP-Pokal

Vfl Wolfsburg -1.5  +165

They'll likely play a lot of reserves because they have a Bundesliga game coming up (but not until Saturday so who knows?) but Hallescher is two tiers below them. Winning by 2 at this price seems more than reasonable. Hallescher hasn't scored in 5 of their last 6 DFP-Pokal games.
ET cover on this one ... 

ET cover on this one ... 
Doesn't count. I hedged enough to get my bet back by picking Wolfsburg just to qualify when they were down 1. Figures, though, that they get two goals up as soon as extra time starts (literally - took less than 2 minutes) and they're down a man. 

Doesn't count. I hedged enough to get my bet back by picking Wolfsburg just to qualify when they were down 1. Figures, though, that they get two goals up as soon as extra time starts (literally - took less than 2 minutes) and they're down a man. 
yeah, all bets are for RT ... was just noting how it went down in the extra minutes ... wild ####### game, was following on the BetAmerica app - Wolfy seemed to dominate for the most part ...

ETA: they tacked 5'41" injury time on 

yeah, all bets are for RT ... was just noting how it went down in the extra minutes ... wild ####### game, was following on the BetAmerica app - Wolfy seemed to dominate for the most part ...

ETA: they tacked 5'41" injury time on 
I've been watching it on ESPN+ - as soon as 43 minutes went by and the first goal was scored, it turned into a crazy game. Tons of fun. Last 15 minutes just started - only need Wolf to hang on and advance now. 

German DFB 

only way to get a decent piece of Bayern Munchen is to back them at o4.5 at -135  :shrug:

IN

starts in roughly 15 mins ...
CoitusBus stubborn ... NIL at the 30' mark  :popcorn:

ETA: ol' reverse jinx in effect, BM hits the board ...

Users who are viewing this thread