What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

I am going under 75 for the whole thing tonight. Seems like a lot of points to cover-especially with one side having a banged up QB. I know these games tend to be shootouts but oh well....

I saw D Smith rec yards at 132' and scoffed.  Mac Jones tds 3.5 and scoffed.  SO HIGH.  I'm such an idiot.

Never seen this before. I took Texas/Texas Tech Over 130.5 tonight. The game's flying over (went to HT at 86) but William Hill offered me 100% cash out with 3 minutes left in the 1st half. I mean there's only like a 20% chance of it losing but why pay me out 100% as if it won that early? Heck I took it, you never know anything can happen

Speaking of football. I like every dog this weekend ATS, except for maybe TB.. Home field in the playoffs with limited or no fans.......... how much of an advantage is that really?  ............ :oldunsure:

also I received a pin stripe sweater jacket from the medschool dropout. say something else. gifts, yo. why? idk Yankees love pinstripes that's all I know. Sincerely Abagnale

Users who are viewing this thread