What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Game Thread*** Green Bay at Detroit TNF edition (1 Viewer)

:lol: Rodgers didn't even find the ball in the air until it was almost there. The Lions were so far out of position there he could still grab it. I think he was supposed to be the tip guy.

Unbelievable.

Lotta trolls in this thread tonight. Perfect ending for them.

Lions fans - sorry man, that hurts. In all seriousness, that's a tough one.

Even if we assume face masking should be called there, it was in now way personal foul. That 10 yard difference was the difference in the game. Rodgers doesn't get it there if it's another 10 yds.

Lions deserved to lose by playing to lose. Take the foot off the gas pedal, you see what happens.

That has got to be the worst hail mary defense ive seen. Right before the ball got there, there were 4 packers receivers and only 3 defenders until a couple others got in the picture late. They only rushed 3, what the hell was everyone else doing?

Even if we assume face masking should be called there, it was in now way personal foul. That 10 yard difference was the difference in the game. Rodgers doesn't get it there if it's another 10 yds.
There is only one facemask penalty now. 15 yards.

How do they have 8 guys in the end zone and no one even comes close to Rodgers? 3 or 4 of the DBs came from behind the ball. Terrible defense there, amazing that the DBs seemed to have no idea what to do.

Just watched the reply and one LB was face guarding a receiver in the back of the end zone, but thank goodness he turned around and was able to tackle Rodgers in the end zone LOL. The announcers were dead on that the defenders were playing the receivers and never even saw the ball. It was in the air for a long time and they never saw it.

Also, that was a very questionable facemask penalty. His finger grazed the facemask and I don't think he pulled the helmet down or over. I think Rodgers did a heck of a sell job on it knowing it was his only chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: @ all these talking heads ignoring that there are 2 types of face masking and this was in no way the 15 yard type.

Wasnt a facemask. .but in real time of course it was called.

Lucky as crap that is for sure.

Nice game by Stafford, that pass on 3rd was money.

So NFL defensive players don't know the best thing to do there is KNOCK IT DOWN? Weird, cuz I've known that for decades.

I tHink the lions were tanking at the end, Jesus. Won't see that type of game ending catch for another decade, crazy.

I don't think 5-yard facemask calls have existed for a couple years now.

Users who are viewing this thread