What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Great Works Draft (1 Viewer)

MisfitBlondes said:
31.03 BEER - invention :bow:

History

Main article: History of beer

Egyptian wooden model of beer making in ancient Egypt, Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, San Jose, California

Beer is one of the world's oldest beverages, possibly dating back to the early Neolithic or 9000 BC, and is recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.[8] The earliest Sumerian writings contain references to a type of beer. A prayer to the goddess Ninkasi, known as "The Hymn to Ninkasi", serves as both a prayer as well as a method of remembering the recipe for beer in a culture with few literate people.[5][6]

As almost any substance containing carbohydrates, mainly sugar or starch, can naturally undergo fermentation, it is likely that beer-like beverages were independently invented among various cultures throughout the world. The invention of bread and beer has been argued to be responsible for humanity's ability to develop technology and build civilization.[9][10][11] The earliest known chemical evidence of beer dates to circa 3500–3100 BC from the site of Godin Tepe in the Zagros Mountains of western Iran.[12]

Beer was spread through Europe by Germanic and Celtic tribes as far back as 3000 BC,[13] though it was mainly brewed on a domestic scale.[14] The product that the early Europeans drank might not be recognised as beer by most people today. The early European beers might contain alongside the basic starch source: fruits, honey, numerous types of plants, spices and other substances such as narcotic drugs.[15] What they did not contain was hops, as that was a later addition—first mentioned in Europe around 822 by a Carolingian Abbot[16] and again in 1067 by Abbess Hildegard of Bingen.[17]

Beer produced before the Industrial Revolution continued to be made and sold on a domestic scale, although by the 7th century AD, beer was also being produced and sold by European monasteries. During the Industrial Revolution, the production of beer moved from artisanal manufacture to industrial manufacture, and domestic manufacture ceased to be significant by the end of the 19th century.[18] The development of hydrometers and thermometers changed brewing by allowing the brewer more control of the process and greater knowledge of the results.

Today, the brewing industry is a global business, consisting of several dominant multinational companies and many thousands of smaller producers ranging from brewpubs to regional breweries.[19] More than 133 billion liters (35 billion gallons) are sold per year (the equivalent of a cube 510 metres on a side), producing total global revenues of $294.5 billion (£147.7 billion) in 2006.
Too vague a time period to be accepted. Sorry.
Then i'll take a fresh beer with a born on date

MisfitBlondes said:
Beer is perfectly acceptable as a draft pick.

Matter of fact, beer is perfectly acceptable, period.
As a WC, yes...Invention, no.
Here is what the rules say:Invention (5) Need not be attributable to one person, but the discovery must be known. For instance, we don't know when fire was discovered, or the wheel, so these would be ineligible. We do know when a/c was discovered, so this would be eligible.

Now, under the description of beer:

Beer is one of the world's oldest beverages, possibly dating back to the early Neolithic or 9000 BC, and is recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.

Unfortunately, I'm going to rule that Misfit Blondes is right here. If it stated that Beer "was created in Egypt" that would be enough, but this description is not enough.

Postradamus you need to choose one of the following choices:

1. Find a more specific description regarding the creation of beer that specifies a region where it first appears.

2. Move beer to wildcard

3. Make a different selection

4. Appeal my decision

I have been immediately challenged about my selection of soap, as contrasted to the complaint about beer. Under the wiki article regarding soap:

The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in Ancient Babylon

To me, this is specific enough to fit within the guidelines that "the discovery must be known". If we had an equal description regarding beer, that would be acceptable too. Is there any disagreement on this? I don't want to appear to be manipulating the rules in my own favor.

History of brewing

Before 6000 bc, beer was made from barley in Sumeria and Babylonia. Reliefs on Egyptian tombs dating from 2400 bc show that barley or partly germinated barley was crushed, mixed with water, and dried into cakes. When broken up and mixed with water, the cakes gave an extract that was fermented by microorganisms accumulated on the surfaces of fermenting vessels.
-Britannica
Through hieroglyphics, cuneiform characters and written accounts, historians have traced the roots of brewing back to ancient African, Egyptian and Sumerian tribes. The oldest proven records of brewing are about 6,000 years old and refer to the Sumerians. Sumeria lay between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers including Southern Mesopotamia and the ancient cities of Babylon and Ur. It is said that the Sumerians discovered the fermentation process by chance. A seal around 4,000 years old is a Sumerian "Hymn to Ninkasi", the goddess of brewing. This "hymn" is also a recipe for making beer. No one knows today exactly how this occurred, but it could be that a piece of bread or grain became wet and a short time later, it began to ferment and a inebriating pulp resulted. These early accounts, with pictograms of what is recognizably barley, show bread being baked then crumbled into water to make a mash, which is then made into a drink that is recorded as having made people feel "exhilarated, wonderful and blissful!" It could be that baked bread was a convenient method of storing and transporting a resource for making beer. The Sumerians were able to repeat this process and are assumed to be he first civilized culture to brew beer. They had discovered a "divine drink" which certainly was a gift from the gods.
http://www.alabev.com/history.htmLike gunpowder, paper, soap etc...there's an idea, but nothing definite. This is all I'll do, if not sufficient, move to WC.

I have been immediately challenged about my selection of soap, as contrasted to the complaint about beer. Under the wiki article regarding soap:

The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in Ancient Babylon

To me, this is specific enough to fit within the guidelines that "the discovery must be known". If we had an equal description regarding beer, that would be acceptable too. Is there any disagreement on this? I don't want to appear to be manipulating the rules in my own favor.
"Earliest recorded evidence" is just that - and does not necessarily mean that is within close proximity to the actual discovery. JMO :cry: BTW - who is UP??

Last edited by a moderator:

"Earliest recorded evidence" is just that - and does not necessarily mean that is within close proximity to the actual discovery. JMO :wink:BTW - who is UP??
Probably me, but I was waiting on the whole beer thing. :cry:

Also regarding Pi- once again the description is more specific than beer-

That the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle is the same for all circles, and that it is slightly more than 3, was known to ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Indian and Greek geometers. The earliest known approximations date from around 1900 BC; they are 25/8 (Babylonia) and 256/81 (Egypt), both within 1% of the true value.[3] The Indian text Shatapatha Brahmana gives π as 339/108 ≈ 3.139. The Hebrew Bible appears to suggest, in the Book of Kings, that π = 3, which is notably worse than other estimates available at the time of writing (600 BC). The interpretation of the passage is disputed,[26][27] as some believe the ratio of 3:1 is of an interior circumference to an exterior diameter of a thinly walled basin, which could indeed be an accurate ratio, depending on the thickness of the walls (See: Biblical value of π).

Archimedes (287–212 BC) was the first to estimate π rigorously. He realized that its magnitude can be bounded from below and above by inscribing circles in regular polygons and calculating the outer and inner polygons' respective perimeters:

Is this specific enough for others? Again, I don't want to be contradictory here.

Also regarding Pi- once again the description is more specific than beer-

That the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle is the same for all circles, and that it is slightly more than 3, was known to ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Indian and Greek geometers. The earliest known approximations date from around 1900 BC; they are 25/8 (Babylonia) and 256/81 (Egypt), both within 1% of the true value.[3] The Indian text Shatapatha Brahmana gives π as 339/108 ≈ 3.139. The Hebrew Bible appears to suggest, in the Book of Kings, that π = 3, which is notably worse than other estimates available at the time of writing (600 BC). The interpretation of the passage is disputed,[26][27] as some believe the ratio of 3:1 is of an interior circumference to an exterior diameter of a thinly walled basin, which could indeed be an accurate ratio, depending on the thickness of the walls (See: Biblical value of π).

Archimedes (287–212 BC) was the first to estimate π rigorously. He realized that its magnitude can be bounded from below and above by inscribing circles in regular polygons and calculating the outer and inner polygons' respective perimeters:

Is this specific enough for others? Again, I don't want to be contradictory here.
Pi shouldn't be a problem. Wasn't really discovered until Archimedes. Beer, I'd put in the same category as Soap, Paper and Gunpowder. Since Paper and Gunpowder were allowed, Soap and Beer probably should be as well.

halfway home...

Team BobbyLayne

01.07 Political Document

The Declaration of Independence

Thomas Jefferson at behest of Second Continental Congress

02.14 Invention

The Atomic Bomb

Manhattan Project

03.07 Building Structure

Parthenon

Ancient Greece

04.14 Novel

Ulysses

James Joyce

05.07 Painting

Birth of Venus

Sandro Botticelli

06.14 Scientific Discovery

Heliocentrism

Copernicus

07.07 Philosophical/Political Idea

Natural Rights (Inalienable Rights of Man)

various

08.14 Documentary

Triumph des Willens

Leni Riefenstahl

09.07 Short Story

Bartleby, the Scrivener: A Story of Wall Street

Herman Melville

10.14 Painting

The Last Judgement

Michelangelo

11.07 Play

Othello

William Shakespeare

12.14 Movie

North by Northwest

Alfred Hitchcock

13.07 Acting Performance

Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver

Robert DeNiro

14.14 Composition

Toccata and Fugue

Johann Sebastian Bach

15.07 Album

Born To Run

Bruce Springsteen

16.14 Song

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

The Rolling Stones

17.07 Poem

The Nibelungenlied

WTF knows

18.14 Album

London Calling

The Clash

19.07 Sports Record

100 Points in a Basketball Game

Wilt Chamberlain

20.14 Novel

Notes From The Underground

Fyodor Dostoevsky

21.07 Non-fiction Book

The Histories

Herodotus

22.14 Invention

Radio

Marconi and others

23.07 Invention

Telegraph

Samuel Morse

24.14 Song

Superstition

Stevie Wonder

25.07 Non-fiction Book

Relativity: The Special and the General Theory

Albert Einstein

26.14 Building/Structure

The Kabba

unknown

27.07 Scientific Discovery

Pasteurization

Louis Pasteur

28.14 Novel

The Metamorphosis

Franz Kafka

29.07 Play

Madama Butterfly

Puccini

30.14 Sculpture

The Bronze David

Donatello

Pi shouldn't be a problem. Wasn't really discovered until Archimedes. Beer, I'd put in the same category as Soap, Paper and Gunpowder. Since Paper and Gunpowder were allowed, Soap and Beer probably should be as well.
You know what? I agree with this. Misfit Blondes, I'm overruling your complaint in light of the fact that gunpowder and the stirrup were accepted already. Beer is accepted as an invention. MB, you can appeal this if you wish.Tides of War, I will also accept your pm'ed choice if you make it.

Misfit Blondes has chosen to appeal my decision to allow beer as an invention, arguing that if I do allow it, I should also allow "Wrestlemania" to be accepted as a play. I defer to the two other judges, Krista4 and Doug B.

MB, we'll wait to see what Krista has to say about this. If she agrees with you, then we'll have to wait until Doug B shows up (whenever that is) to get a final decision. If Krista does not agree with you, the matter ends at that point.

31.07 (607th pick) - I Am An Idiot - Play

BobbyLayne

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

31.07 (607th pick) - Long Day's Journey into Night - Play

Eugene O'Neill

A 1956 drama in four acts written by American playwright Eugene O'Neill. The play is widely considered to be his masterwork. O'Neill received the 1957 Pulitzer Prize for Drama for the work.

History of the play

Upon its completion in 1942, O'Neill had a sealed copy of the play placed in the document vault of publisher Random House, and instructed that it not be published until 25 years after his death. A formal contract to that effect was drawn up in 1945. However, O'Neill's third wife Carlotta Monterey transferred the rights of the play to Yale University, skirting the agreement. The copyright page of Yale editions of the play states the conditions of Carlotta's gift:

All royalties from the sale of the Yale editions of this book go to Yale University for the benefit of the Eugene O'Neill Collection, for the purchase of books in the field of drama, and for the establishment of Eugene O'Neill Scholarships in the Yale School of Drama.

The play was first published in 1956, three years after its author's death.

Summary

The play is set in the summer home of the Tyrone family, August 1912. The action begins in the morning, just after breakfast. We learn as the first act unravels that Mary has returned to her family recently after receiving treatment in a sanatorium for morphine addiction. Edmund, meanwhile, has in recent weeks begun to cough very violently, and we learn later on in the play that, as Tyrone and Jamie suspect, he has tuberculosis. Throughout the course of the play, we slowly find out that Mary is still addicted to morphine, much to the disappointment of her family members.

The gradual revelation of these two medical disasters makes up most of the play's plot. In between these discoveries, however, the family constantly revisits old fights and opens old wounds left by the past, which the family members are never unable to forget. Tyrone, for example, is constantly blamed for his own stinginess, which may have led to Mary's morphine addiction when he refused to pay for a good doctor to treat the pain caused by childbirth. Mary, on the other hand, is never able to let go of the past or admit to the painful truth of the present, the truth that she is addicted to morphine and her youngest son has tuberculosis. They all argue over Jamie and Edmund's failure to become successes as their father had always hoped they would become. As the day wears on, the men drink more and more, until they are on the verge of passing out in Act IV.

Most of the plot of the play is repetitious, just as the cycle of an alcoholic is repetitious. The above arguments occur numerous times throughout the four acts and five scenes. All acts are set in the living room, and all scenes but the last occur either just before or just after a meal. Act II, Scene i is set before lunch; scene ii after lunch; and Act III before dinner. Each act focuses on interplay between two specific characters: Act I features Mary and Tyrone; Act II Tyrone and Jamie, and Edmund and Mary; Act III Mary and Jamie; Act IV Tyrone and Edmund, and Edmund and Jamie.

The repetitious plot also helps develop the notion that this day is not remarkable in many ways. Instead, it is one in a long string of similar days for the Tyrones, filled with bitterness, fighting, and an underlying love.
:porked:

Eugene O'Neill

A 1956 drama in four acts written by American playwright Eugene O'Neill. The play is widely considered to be his masterwork. O'Neill received the 1957 Pulitzer Prize for Drama for the work.

History of the play

Upon its completion in 1942, O'Neill had a sealed copy of the play placed in the document vault of publisher Random House, and instructed that it not be published until 25 years after his death. A formal contract to that effect was drawn up in 1945. However, O'Neill's third wife Carlotta Monterey transferred the rights of the play to Yale University, skirting the agreement. The copyright page of Yale editions of the play states the conditions of Carlotta's gift:

All royalties from the sale of the Yale editions of this book go to Yale University for the benefit of the Eugene O'Neill Collection, for the purchase of books in the field of drama, and for the establishment of Eugene O'Neill Scholarships in the Yale School of Drama.

Summary

The play is set in the summer home of the Tyrone family, August 1912. The action begins in the morning, just after breakfast. We learn as the first act unravels that Mary has returned to her family recently after receiving treatment in a sanatorium for morphine addiction. Edmund, meanwhile, has in recent weeks begun to cough very violently, and we learn later on in the play that, as Tyrone and Jamie suspect, he has tuberculosis. Throughout the course of the play, we slowly find out that Mary is still addicted to morphine, much to the disappointment of her family members.

The gradual revelation of these two medical disasters makes up most of the play's plot. In between these discoveries, however, the family constantly revisits old fights and opens old wounds left by the past, which the family members are never unable to forget. Tyrone, for example, is constantly blamed for his own stinginess, which may have led to Mary's morphine addiction when he refused to pay for a good doctor to treat the pain caused by childbirth. Mary, on the other hand, is never able to let go of the past or admit to the painful truth of the present, the truth that she is addicted to morphine and her youngest son has tuberculosis. They all argue over Jamie and Edmund's failure to become successes as their father had always hoped they would become. As the day wears on, the men drink more and more, until they are on the verge of passing out in Act IV.

Most of the plot of the play is repetitious, just as the cycle of an alcoholic is repetitious. The above arguments occur numerous times throughout the four acts and five scenes. All acts are set in the living room, and all scenes but the last occur either just before or just after a meal. Act II, Scene i is set before lunch; scene ii after lunch; and Act III before dinner. Each act focuses on interplay between two specific characters: Act I features Mary and Tyrone; Act II Tyrone and Jamie, and Edmund and Mary; Act III Mary and Jamie; Act IV Tyrone and Edmund, and Edmund and Jamie.

The repetitious plot also helps develop the notion that this day is not remarkable in many ways. Instead, it is one in a long string of similar days for the Tyrones, filled with bitterness, fighting, and an underlying love.
Taken quite a while ago.

Eugene O'Neill

History of the play

Summary

Negative.

Misfit Blondes has chosen to appeal my decision to allow beer as an invention, arguing that if I do allow it, I should also allow "Wrestlemania" to be accepted as a play. I defer to the two other judges, Krista4 and Doug B.MB, we'll wait to see what Krista has to say about this. If she agrees with you, then we'll have to wait until Doug B shows up (whenever that is) to get a final decision. If Krista does not agree with you, the matter ends at that point.
These two are absolutely not connected in any way.I do not vote to overrule you on beer.I did vote to overrule you on Wrestlemania (but DougB did not).One has nothing to do with the other, though.

MisfitBlondes said:
Misfit Blondes has chosen to appeal my decision to allow beer as an invention, arguing that if I do allow it, I should also allow "Wrestlemania" to be accepted as a play. I defer to the two other judges, Krista4 and Doug B.MB, we'll wait to see what Krista has to say about this. If she agrees with you, then we'll have to wait until Doug B shows up (whenever that is) to get a final decision. If Krista does not agree with you, the matter ends at that point.
Actually, no. Since you have admitted to allowing a slight bending of the rules for one category, I will insist you stay consistent and allow my selection to go into the category for which it was originally intended. You overruled my WrestleMania but now that you have admitted to allowing other selections that don't quite fit the criteria of a category, you need to be fair and rescind your original veto.
I'm sorry Misfit Blondes, I don't see the connection between the two. I asked Krista for a ruling on the matter and she does not see the connection either. Therefore, your request is denied.

Does a pick malfunction send it to me???

There is an air of excitement and wonder surrounding what I have coming next - at least to me :D :P :no:

make up picks time.

29.19 MOVIE The Outlaw Josie Wales (1976) director Clint Eastwood

One of the best westerns made. A personal favorite, and a pretty dang good storyline.

he Outlaw Josey Wales was nominated for the Academy Award for Original Music Score. In 1996, this film was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the United States Library of Congress and selected for preservation in their National Film Registry. It was also one of the few Western films to receive critical and commercial success in the 1970s at a time when the Western was thought to be dying as a major genre in Hollywood.

The film is considered a 'Revisionist Western' because the lead character and hero is an outlaw and parts of the Union Cavalry (and therefore the United States) are shown in a negative light. Such a depiction of U.S. Cavalry ran counter to traditional Westerns preceding it. The Outlaw Josey Wales has also become a cult favorite (along with the similar Ride with the Devil) among many University of Missouri Tiger supporters, due to its subject matter of a man fighting "Kansas Jayhawkers".

Clint Eastwood says on the 1999 DVD release that the movie is “certainly one of the high points of my career... in the Western genre of filmmaking.”

The film is the source of the Directors Guild of America's so-called "Eastwood Rule." After Eastwood replaced director Philip Kaufman, the DGA instituted a ban on any current cast or crew replacing the director of a film.

The film was based on a novel by Forrest Carter. After the film's release it was revealed that 'Forrest Carter' was in fact Asa Carter, a former Ku Klux Klan (KKK) member and speechwriter for politician George Wallace. Eastwood and others involved in the production were reportedly unaware of this connection at the time the film was made. A major theme of the film is about people of different races, mainly Native Americans and Caucasians, learning to live together peacefully. The Chief Dan George character makes pointed references to injustices done to his people by white Americans, especially the Trail of Tears.

30.02 NOVEL Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Great story and in the same genre as Flowers for Algernon. A powerful story based on the strength of character development more than events surrounding the characters. Heck of a good read, and much more enjoyable than his other great work "The Grapes of Wrath".

Of Mice and Men was Steinbeck's first attempt at writing in the form of novel-play termed a "play-novelette" by one critic. Structured in three acts of two chapters each, it is intended to be both a novella and a script for a play. He wanted to write a novel that could be played from its lines, or a play that could be read like a novel

Steinbeck originally titled it Something That Happened, however, he changed the title after reading {a poem} which tells of the regret the narrator feels for having destroyed the home of a mouse while plowing his field; it suggests that no plan is fool-proof and no one can be completely prepared for the future.

Steinbeck wrote this book, along with The Grapes of Wrath, in what is now Monte Sereno, California. An early draft of the novel was eaten by Steinbeck's dog. I just bet his publisher loved that excuse!

MisfitBlondes said:
Of course you don't, you're playing with two different sets of rules. You admitted that you have allowed selections that aren't clearly within the intended guidelines but you were quick to veto my selections.
I regret that you feel this way. However, I will not be changing my decision.

31.07 Take II (607th pick) - Saint Basil's Cathedral

ETA: Building/Structure

Red Square - Moscow

Yeah, that one

The Cathedral of Intercession of the Virgin on the Moat (Russian: Собор Покрова что на Рву - The Cathedral of the Protection of the Mother of God, or simply Pokrovskiy Cathedral - Russian: Покровский Собор; better known as the Cathedral of Saint Basil the Blessed , Saint Basil's Cathedral - Russian: Храм Василия Блаженного) is a multi-tented church on the Red Square in Moscow that also features distinctive onion domes. It is very often mistaken for the Kremlin which overlooks it. Arguably the most recognized building in Russia, it is an international symbol for the nation and for the city of Moscow.

The cathedral was commissioned by Ivan IV (also known as Ivan the Terrible) in Moscow to commemorate the capture of the Khanate of Kazan, and built from 1555 to 1561. In 1588 Tsar Fedor Ivanovich had a chapel added on the eastern side above the grave of Basil Fool for Christ (yurodivy Vassily Blazhenny), a Russian Orthodox saint after whom the cathedral was popularly named.

Saint Basil's is located at the southeast end of Red Square, just across from the Spasskaya Tower of the Kremlin. Not particularly large, it consists of nine chapels built on a single foundation. The cathedral's design follows that of contemporary tented churches, notably those of Ascension in Kolomenskoye (1530) and of St John the Baptist's Decapitation in Dyakovo (1547).

The interior of the cathedral is a collection of separate chapels, each filled with icons, medieval painted walls, and varying artwork on the top inside of the domes. The feeling is intimate and varied, in contrast to Western cathedrals which usually consist of a massive nave with one artistic style.

In a garden at the front of the cathedral stands a bronze statue commemorating Dmitry Pozharsky and Kuzma Minin, who rallied Russia's volunteer army against the Polish invaders during the Time of Troubles in the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries.

The initial concept was to build a cluster of chapels, one dedicated to each of the saints on whose feast day the tsar had won a battle, but the construction of a single central tower unifies these spaces into a single cathedral. A popular historical legend says that Ivan had the architect, Postnik Yakovlev, blinded to prevent him from building a more magnificent building for anyone else. In fact, Postnik Yakovlev built a number of churches after Saint Basil's, including one in Kazan'.

MisfitBlondes said:
MisfitBlondes said:
Of course you don't, you're playing with two different sets of rules. You admitted that you have allowed selections that aren't clearly within the intended guidelines but you were quick to veto my selections.
At least now you know why people don't like you around here and why you wouldn't do well in a FFA poll. You are lenient on some decisions and heavy handed on others, you have no sense of consistency or fairness.
dunno- he's been consistent with your picks at least.

MisfitBlondes said:
MisfitBlondes said:
At least now you know why people don't like you around here and why you wouldn't do well in a FFA poll. You are lenient on some decisions and heavy handed on others, you have no sense of consistency or fairness.
If you really feel this way, I suggest you reconsider your participation in this draft. I disagree with your assessment of my abilities, but it doesn't matter because they are what they are, and at this point, everyone knows what they're getting. If you believe you're not getting an fair deal, I'm sure you have better ways to spend your time.

MisfitBlondes said:
Actually, no. Since you have admitted to allowing a slight bending of the rules for one category, I will insist you stay consistent and allow my selection to go into the category for which it was originally intended. You overruled my WrestleMania but now that you have admitted to allowing other selections that don't quite fit the criteria of a category, you need to be fair and rescind your original veto.
I think the obvious next step is to purchase a radar gun and report back.

Users who are viewing this thread