What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Thread: Seahawks v 49ers*** (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Still don't understanding SF's clock-management on that last drive. And I don't understand why Kapernick decides to test Sherman at that particular time. You've got Boldin. You've got Davis. Why go to Crabtree there?
Inexperience, and that is something he must learn from and grow to become a truly elite QB.

I really really wanted to root for Seattle. Don't like anything Manning. But Sherman makes that hard. Too much attitude and trash.

@PabloTorre: Richard Sherman needs to understand that I signed up to watch a bunch of people get brutally injured, not yell at each other.

Still don't understanding SF's clock-management on that last drive. And I don't understand why Kapernick decides to test Sherman at that particular time. You've got Boldin. You've got Davis. Why go to Crabtree there?
He had downs and time outs to burn. If you throw that, it has to be to the very back pylon where no one else can get it. Kaepernick made a terrible throw no doubt about it.
Harbaugh should had used a TO before that play.

Good thing the Refs. kept them in the game. Has there ever been a worse team in the SB than Seattle? I know I can't think of one. Game is almost unwatchable with the way the Refs are. What is sad is the people who actually thought this was a good game. As a fan a neither team watching a game like this makes me want to quit FF so I can quit watching football.
I thought it was a much better game than the first one.

The 1979 Rams at 9-7 were worse than the Seahawks.

Good thing the Refs. kept them in the game. Has there ever been a worse team in the SB than Seattle? I know I can't think of one. Game is almost unwatchable with the way the Refs are. What is sad is the people who actually thought this was a good game. As a fan a neither team watching a game like this makes me want to quit FF so I can quit watching football.
Oh come on

Especially since the Seahawks are probably the best team in the NFL this year.

I agree, after that INT Vernon Davis was on the sidelines furious I imagine for that same reason.

If she had to choose between doing that interview again and having that creepy dude film her through a keyhole again, I'm not so sure Erin Andrews doesn't choose keyhole dude.

Look, really. Sherman is the best DB (heh) in the game. One bad interview and a stupid image shouldn't distract from how good this guy is.

Perhaps I just love watching lockdown corners. Sanders, Revis, and Sherman are among my favorite football players. I just love the great secondaries in this pass-happy league.
I love his play on the field. Off the field.....awful.

I take nothing away from his football skills. But his people skills are downright unprofessional. He has a lot to learn about how to handle himself like a pro off the field.

It was an embarrisment IMO to himself. If he does not see that after he views that again.....then that's his fault. Grow up a little man. Handle yourself with grace, control and that is how you command real attention.
This is true. I don't really put much stock in pro athletes as role models, nor as paradigms of cool -- in any way -- but his interview was embarrassing. I just honestly don't really care that much. I'm laughing more at how bad it was. And weirdly, to play that tough of a sport, and to excel, there's an inherent nuttiness required to begin with, so I just don't make too much of it.

Stan Humphries led Chargers

He had downs and time outs to burn. If you throw that, it has to be to the very back pylon where no one else can get it. Kaepernick made a terrible throw no doubt about it.
They wasted over a minute for no reason. Regardless, great play by Sherman. Although I just assumed he get hit by a bus, I think watching Manning light him and his thug buddies up might be sweeter. Then put a mic in his face and see how smug he is.

Now that is hilarious!

Great interview by Sherman. I wish more players spoke their mind rather than give bs canned responses.
:rolleyes:

we should hear more about the 12th man and praising of god. also would like it if just once we got to know if a team played hard or not and how much they wanted it.

14-3, with a much harder schedule than the 14-3 Broncos faced. Will go to the SB as favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
A disgrace. Professional athlete? Great display for the kids watching. And FOX should never have put Sherman on in the heat of the moment though he made a game-saving play. Way too crazed.
Lighten up its a game. Whether you love him or hate him Sherman moves the needle.
Yes, he does. He's just made himself Fred Williamson for the Chiefs against Green Bay in Super Bowl I. Hope it works out the same way. Great role-model.

New Super Bowl ad re-make:

Kid tosses a Coke to Richard Sherman as he walks down the tunnel. Sherman takes off his jersey and chokes the kid with it.

They wasted over a minute for no reason. Regardless, great play by Sherman. Although I just assumed he get hit by a bus, I think watching Manning light him and his thug buddies up might be sweeter. Then put a mic in his face and see how smug he is.
I wonder why you think that, Ninersfan.

Now that is hilarious!
Yeah, I was going to let that slide, but since you responded I'll have to say I agree. Seattle just beat SF by a hair, at their home (which is supposed to be the best home field advantage in the league) and that was after some blatant bad calls from the refs that took possesion from SF and gave it to Seattle.

If this game is any indication, then I think SF beats Seattle 6-4 on a neutral field and 7-3 on their home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a great game. SF played their asses off. Kaep just made a few bad plays down the stretch, what a game he was playing up til that point.

Hawks D so good as always. The O really looked really shaky at times but got it done. Such a crazy, weird game that lived up to all the hype.

Superbowl should be a great game with such contrasting teams...can't wait!!!!

Seattle needed 2 horrible 4th quarter interceptions by Kaepernick and a whole games's worth of bad officiating to squeak out a win against a team playing its third straight road game. You'd think Seattle would show a little humility and class.

Can't wait to see them get theirs in two weeks. Kharma's a #####.

wasted over a minute? they wanted to use all of the time up, if possible. and it had nothing to do with causing the loss anyway.

Seattle needed 2 horrible 4th quarter interceptions by Kaepernick and a whole games's worth of bad officiating to squeak out a win against a team playing its third straight road game. You'd think Seattle would show a little humility and class.

Can't wait to see them get theirs in two weeks. Kharma's a #####.
You sound totally unbiased. Great points.

Sherman is exactly what I think Mad Sweeney is like in real life, except for being a Waffle House cook.
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
I'm actually not like MS at all in real life. Though I wish I was as good at anything as Sherm is at football. Plus I make $110K plus in the film biz. But don't let me ruin your fantasy, fap away.
Keep going and you'll earn a spot in MoveToSkypager's sig.

Bro.

Users who are viewing this thread