What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Not true

gave my code to my sister and BIL

they came away with 4 tix to Wrigley N1
Good to know for the future. For the record, this is what Ticketmaster says in its email: "Codes cannot be purchased. You should not trust anyone trying to sell you a code. Only Ticketmaster can issue Verified Fan access codes and we will never sell these through our platform or any other site. Furthermore, codes are non-transferable.

I ended up getting two seats way in the back for the second Seattle show for my friend. I got paper tickets so I could just mail them to him, although it would've been easier if I'd known I could've just given him my code instead.

Just makes me more grateful that PJ puts the effort into taking the hassle out of the ticket process for their most loyal fans, instead of relying on this Ticketmaster garbage.

Looks like the general public is going to be shutout of these shows 

guess that’s what happens when they only schedule 8 North American shows 

Looks like the general public is going to be shutout of these shows 

guess that’s what happens when they only schedule 8 North American shows 
People are pissed that they can’t find 2 seats together

these shows are going to be epic 

First song released today through ten club. Only heard a little of it, not sure what I think. 
Sounds boring as hell. 

Dreading Ed getting overly political at these shows... I was at the “little white lies” show in North Carolina during the Ticketmaster protest tour when they blanketed Charlotte with “Little White Lies” posters with helms face in it. 

Ed let Gloria Steinem speak between sets.... it was brutal. 

I really hope we don’t get that crap in Chicago 

Last edited by a moderator:
Were these the first songs off recent albums?

MYM

Fixer

WWS

From my personal perspective, that’s a pattern.

Heck, I'd even throw I Am Mine into that group, but I know that would be heavily debated.

PJ songs never grab me the first time I hear them.  I listened and wasn't crazy about it, but will wait for a full album to give it another listen.

[icon] said:
Sounds boring as hell. 

Dreading Ed getting overly political at these shows... I was at the “little white lies” show in North Carolina during the Ticketmaster protest tour when they blanketed Charlotte with “Little White Lies” posters with helms face in it. 

Ed let Gloria Steinem speak between sets.... it was brutal. 

I really hope we don’t get that crap in Chicago 
I was at that concert. My first Pearl Jam show. :thumbup:

Agree the Steinem thing was brutal.

I just hope that means an expanded tour beyond the stadium shows.  I know it seems like a "privileged fan" comment, but if the stadium shows are their only shows for the summer, that's pretty ####ty that they wouldn't announce the new album before that.

I just hope that means an expanded tour beyond the stadium shows.  I know it seems like a "privileged fan" comment, but if the stadium shows are their only shows for the summer, that's pretty ####ty that they wouldn't announce the new album before that.
I don't get your point?

Anyone else think that they will be filming the Seattle shows to give them the same treatment as Chicago 2016?

Seems like a fit.. the coming home thing. They're already laying on the publicity stunt footage stuff with the flag atop the Seattle Tower, etc. 

I don't get your point?
I had to make a decision on whether or not to drop a bunch of money and time go to the stadium shows.  Given that there wasn't a new album, I decided against it b/c I thought it would basically be the same as two years ago.  Now that there will be one, I regret it.  I know they don't owe the fans anything, I'm just #####ing.

I had to make a decision on whether or not to drop a bunch of money and time go to the stadium shows.  Given that there wasn't a new album, I decided against it b/c I thought it would basically be the same as two years ago.  Now that there will be one, I regret it.  I know they don't owe the fans anything, I'm just #####ing.
OK, gotcha.  I guess I can see that, but does having a small handful of potential new songs (maybe four new songs out of the 30 they play that night) really make the decision on spending over a grand (at least in my case) on seeing a concert or not? 

They sounded great tonight. A little rushed at the end. Like cut Ledbetter off rushed. 

I just wish they would not play so many covers. Mountain Song (with Perry), comfortably numb and baba. Maybe it's me, but I want to hear PJ songs. Especially at a festival where they don't get their full time. 

Still was great. Only picked it up driving home from the Rangers game. 

Vitalogy Foundation charity tickets now available for Home and Away shows.   Checked Seattle 8/10--they start at $750/each

London 2 canceled due to Ed losing his voice.  Wonder if he's been having issues at all 3 shows.
Hope everything gets straightened out.  I made all my Seattle reservations pre-paid to save a few bucks so it would suck if he's out long term.

Have there been less than stellar reviews for the previous shows about his voice?

Hope everything gets straightened out.  I made all my Seattle reservations pre-paid to save a few bucks so it would suck if he's out long term.

Have there been less than stellar reviews for the previous shows about his voice?
Blew chunks when he canceled the solo tour days before it started and I was all booked up for Vegas.  Still went though, lol.

I haven't bothered to read any reviews or go to the forum.  

The General said:
700+ for a pair. They are playing in the baseball stadium and we are in one of the suite things. Not sure if that’s going to be good or bad as they are pretty far back depending on how the set up the stage. Should have a straight on view though. Excited either way.
Nice.  I'm going to make a last minute decision

Got my electronic tickets in the email (or access thereto) today.  I got reserved seats since I'm not interested in fighting the crowd.  Can't help it but I'm a little dissapointed in that they are 30 rows up.  Granted, I'm sure there are a lot more PJ fans going to the Seattle shows than the typical show in Minneapolis, but :kicksrock:  anyaway.

Chicago N1 : Sec 12 Row 7 - (right behind home dugout down 3B line) 

Chicago N2 : GA PIT

:banned:  can’t wait! 

Who else is going? 

Got my electronic tickets in the email (or access thereto) today.  I got reserved seats since I'm not interested in fighting the crowd.  Can't help it but I'm a little dissapointed in that they are 30 rows up.  Granted, I'm sure there are a lot more PJ fans going to the Seattle shows than the typical show in Minneapolis, but :kicksrock:  anyaway.
What section are you in? I have GA for Wednesday and got section 122 row 28 for Friday

I'm in section 144, row 20 one night and row 25 the other in Seattle. Similar distance as Wrigley last time. Not great. Not bad either.

I'm in section 107, row 8 in Missoula.

Chicago N1 : Sec 12 Row 7 - (right behind home dugout down 3B line) 

Chicago N2 : GA PIT

:banned:  can’t wait! 

Who else is going? 
My buddy got Sec 12 row 10 for N1.

I'm on the field in section Q row 20 for N1....should be pretty good.  Is anyone looking for a N1 Wrigley ticket?  I'm not offering mine just yet....but there is a chance.  My buddy from N. Carolina that's going with me battles Crohn's and he hasn't been doing well lately, not sure if he can go anymore.

Bobcat10 said:
My buddy got Sec 12 row 10 for N1.

I'm on the field in section Q row 20 for N1....should be pretty good.  Is anyone looking for a N1 Wrigley ticket?  I'm not offering mine just yet....but there is a chance.  My buddy from N. Carolina that's going with me battles Crohn's and he hasn't been doing well lately, not sure if he can go anymore.
Small world! You guys planning on hitting wishlist preparties? If so I got the first round. The GF and I will be in town fri thru Tuesday.

May hit Lagunitas taproom on a VIP pass (free tour and beers at taproom) at some point (theyre a sponsor of my BBQfest team) if anyone else wanted to join. 

Small world! You guys planning on hitting wishlist preparties? If so I got the first round. The GF and I will be in town fri thru Tuesday.

May hit Lagunitas taproom on a VIP pass (free tour and beers at taproom) at some point (theyre a sponsor of my BBQfest team) if anyone else wanted to join. 
I don't even know how I'm getting there yet, or when, let alone where I'm going to go when I'm there.  lol...we'll figure it all out as we get closer. 

Apparently it's Air and Water weekend there or something like that and we have a friend that lives by the water and the top of his building is 45 floors up - ground zero for some of the flight paths.  I saw some sick videos of jets wizzzing right by them from last year.

Users who are viewing this thread