What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Survivor 30 - Worlds Apart (1 Viewer)

Dan - for the love of god, PLEASE keep your ####### clothes on! :X :x :X

So - stunningly gorgeous. Bummed she's gone. Whatever those striped socks/leggings were? :wub:

Jen - some nice sloppy boobies there.

Carolyn - did she say she had the idol at tribal? I don't remember her saying she had it, other than to Tyler in private.

Feathers thought he had the girl and then got his feewings hurt when she flirted with the other guy. The look on his shattered face :sadbanana: was awesome, in a middle school cafeteria kind of way.

And the other guy is that tribe's superstar. He built the fire, got through the knots (replacing feathers who couldn't get a key to work no less), and then finished up the puzzle. He is golden over there. And the chicks dig him.. which is nice.

Dan - for the love of god, PLEASE keep your ####### clothes on! :X :X :X

So - stunningly gorgeous. Bummed she's gone. Whatever those striped socks/leggings were? :wub:

Jen - some nice sloppy boobies there.

Carolyn - did she say she had the idol at tribal? I don't remember her saying she had it, other than to Tyler in private.
Dan's choice of speedo/thong was hilarious. I think he should sashay into camp wearing nothing but his speedo. The reaction will be worth the price of admission, I think.

So - stunningly gorgeous? meh.. not sure about that. She was probably the most attractive one there, but that is a shallow pool this season IMO. But gorgeous? :no:

People we can write off as potential winners right off the bat...

- Guido who convinced So to lie about the beans. Was more concerned with trying to #### her than making the right move. In what world is anyone gonna believe that the pint size bag of beans was the "neutral" choice?

- Big fat mailman. Way too obnoxious. Everyone on his tribe already hates him.

- Tatted up hairdresser. Clearly useless physically and not all that bright.

- BOS-TON- big and obnoxious. Too eager to be the leader

- Feathers in his hair. Weird moron.
:goodposting:

- Guido who convinced So to lie about the beans. Was more concerned with trying to #### her than making the right move. In what world is anyone gonna believe that the pint size bag of beans was the "neutral" choice?

The choice sucked either way.. As the one tribe pointed out when the two came back and said they went the "Honest" route:

"That's the bag they get for being honest?? I'm calling :bs: "

Carolyn. Knows what the #### is up. Watch out for her IMO.

Jen makes me horny and weird too. :drool:

The choice sucked either way.. As the one tribe pointed out when the two came back and said they went the "Honest" route:

I don't know why they didn't take the big bag of beans back to camp but read the clue for the idol anyway. It said deceive. Would the producers get mad if they deceived them too? If you are going to be the bad guy, be the bad guy. Heck, take both bags back to camp.

I don't know why they didn't take the big bag of beans back to camp but read the clue for the idol anyway. It said deceive. Would the producers get mad if they deceived them too? If you are going to be the bad guy, be the bad guy. Heck, take both bags back to camp.
I'd love to see that go down and then some security type folks come running in from off-screen and tackle them to the ground.

I also love how the one dude is a "Former Hollywood Talent Agency Assistant".

So, basically, he got fired from answering the phones and picking up starbucks.

:goodposting: The guy went from me thinking his attitude could be cool to watch to creeping me out worse than Kelsey on the Bachelor. I sense more uncomfortable and weird moments coupled with an early departure.

Last night proved just how dumb giving fire starting kits and flint as the first reward has become. And for your victory, here is fire making #### for the fire you already have.

2Young2BBald said:
Last night proved just how dumb giving fire starting kits and flint as the first reward has become. And for your victory, here is fire making #### for the fire you already have.
Tell that to the white collar tribe.

2Young2BBald said:
I get it, I must just be becoming a grumpy old man, but I liked the early seasons when everyone had it much rougher. Australia & Africa (2 & 3??) are still two of my favorite seasons. I remember Elizabeth's hair falling out from being malnourished in Australia and Lex's stories of what his Africa experience on his body after he returned. Its still a great product, but the gifts of rice and beans, flint off the get and such make it seem a bit softer than the original seasons (and I like it that way).

2Young2BBald said:
I get it, I must just be becoming a grumpy old man, but I liked the early seasons when everyone had it much rougher. Australia & Africa (2 & 3??) are still two of my favorite seasons. I remember Elizabeth's hair falling out from being malnourished in Australia and Lex's stories of what his Africa experience on his body after he returned. Its still a great product, but the gifts of rice and beans, flint off the get and such make it seem a bit softer than the original seasons (and I like it that way).
Well that's a given. ;)

2Young2BBald said:
TLEF316 said:

:goodposting: The guy went from me thinking his attitude could be cool to watch to creeping me out worse than Kelsey on the Bachelor. I sense more uncomfortable and weird moments coupled with an early departure.

Yeah, I watched Survivor with my son and we were creeped out by him. I could easily see him stalking that girl after the show. His initial hug and sniff of her hair when she said she'd be his ally and then the long hug after asking her those creepy questions was just embarrassing to watch. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's missing from the after show because police found a severed head in his fridge.

So was only so-so, so I'm not so sad that she's gone so soon.

tall guy on the hippie tribe is money. but creepy eyes feather guy may stab him in his sleep.

White collar is going to get decimated. That tribe is dreadful.

Simple story for the bags... the deceit bag was one day's worth of food in exchange for a clue to the hidden immunity... maybe two if we spread it out thin. Honest bag was three days worth of beans... maybe four if we spread it thin. We took three days worth so we need to find fruit, fish, crabs, whatever to keep these beans from running out.

That is a much better story than some elaborate tale So thought up. Took me 2 minutes to think of it. So deserved to go home. She overplayed her hand and was all-in with a pair of 3's. :bye:

The Professor has a chance to go far if his tribe doesn't let him down. Apparently he is a fan of the Disco Biscuits, so he should probably fit in well with the no collar tribe.
No surprise but there is not one likable person (except perhaps Caroline) on the white collar tribe. Early favorite and one who seems to be getting a good edit is Joe of the No Collars. Mike on the Blue Collars seems pretty decent as well.

TLEF316 said:

The choice sucked either way.. As the one tribe pointed out when the two came back and said they went the "Honest" route:"That's the bag they get for being honest?? I'm calling :bs: "
After seeing how the other tribes were sceptical about the honest choice, I thought one advantage to picking deceit would be that you could make up an entirely different story. Something like, "There was a bag of beans or flint. We figured we were either going to be able to make fire or get flint soon anyway, so went with the beans."

jhib said:

The choice sucked either way.. As the one tribe pointed out when the two came back and said they went the "Honest" route:"That's the bag they get for being honest?? I'm calling :bs: "
After seeing how the other tribes were sceptical about the honest choice, I thought one advantage to picking deceit would be that you could make up an entirely different story. Something like, "There was a bag of beans or flint. We figured we were either going to be able to make fire or get flint soon anyway, so went with the beans."
:goodposting: The "Honest, Deceit, or Neutral" was one of the dumbest ideas and the fact it came from the White Collar tribe made it even better :lol:

32 years old and still :cry: you don't give me my due :cry:

:lmao:
I just don't trust Joe, blah, blah, blah. He is just so jealous of Joe. I am sure he got excited lifting Jenn out of the water fast to make her boobs pop up. I wonder how many girls he's stalked.

Will is going to regret that.
yea.. as much as I enjoyed :cry: baby walking.. will's play there was Jen.. now it's him & Nina vs. The rest .. :bye:
It took me a minute to realize in the split (2 for Nina, 2 for Vince) that Will switched to Vince.

Why did the young people do the split? I don't remember any thought that Nina might have the HII. Besides, why not just vote Vince? When it is potentially 3-3, that was really stupid and they got really lucky that Will went Vince. With the split, you are making an assumption of an HII, but you are counting on someone you never talk to and make an easy way for the other 3 to boot you without the HII.

Will is going to regret that.
yea.. as much as I enjoyed :cry: baby walking.. will's play there was Jen.. now it's him & Nina vs. The rest .. :bye:
Not really. He voted with them. Maybe not exactly how they wanted him to vote, but in the end he sided with them. And really its the only way forward for that tribe that could result in a solid alliance of 5 if they're able to win out. Vince and Joe were never going to be able to work together - Nina can probably get over her issues with the other two girls.

Dude came off like a complete tool during the game but seemed somewhat normal and cool during the parting shot interview

Good editing job. I thought for sure it was Jenn. However, this vote showed how "dumb" this tribe can be. The tribe was lucky it wasn't Jenn... rather the people who voted for Vince are lucky it wasn't Jenn.

Split the vote? This early? Dumb!

It's amazing how season after season you see people playing the strategy game too soon and screwing up. Dumb vote last night, Will.

The older guy lost his speedos and had to use his shirt as panties... then shows up at the challenge with a swim suit. Did the show issue him ( and all of them?) a swim suit for challenges? If he had those all along, why not just wear them instead of a man thong?

I wouldn't have a problem with anyone going swimming sans britches, but that white collar chick standing around camp and doing chores without any pants on would just be gross. She didn't have any pants on but kept her top on. WTF?

There is good naked and bad naked. But in any case, I'd thank her to keep her clam juice out of the rice pot.

Users who are viewing this thread