What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (4 Viewers)

26.08 Paul Skenes / P / PIT

sure hope to hell he's only down until the skinflints get another year of control 🤞

@HellToupee
He was a tough one to decide on. Kept looking at him but just didn't think he will get enough innings to be worth it at this point. I will wait until you cut him a few weeks in and then pick up the quality portion of his season when it will really help.

ETA: Bad part is you can't even put him on the IL to free up a roster spot while you wait.

My dog can't wait for Goat to wake up. Going out to walk him now. Please text me when he picks. TIA.
Would be helpful if some of you retired guys could update that Google spreadsheet so I don’t have to scroll through pages of nonsense on this website to figure out who’s been taken.

Using just the expected starting lineups, the software I've been using projects the top 5 teams to be:

CharlieBrowns
Sparty
jamny
rodg12
Gally

The player projections weren't from me.
Don't shoot the messenger.

eta: just noticed the top 2 are tied.

Last edited:
Using just the expected starting lineups, the software I've been using projects the top 5 teams to be:

CharlieBrowns
Sparty
jamny
rodg12
Gally

What software are you using?

CharlieBrowns
Sparty
jamny
rodg12
Gally

looks like the back end of the draft is dominating

CharlieBrowns
Sparty
jamny
rodg12
Gally

:blackdot:

CharlieBrowns
Sparty
jamny
rodg12
Gally

Who'd they fill in for shady's catcher? Or did the system just rank him lower?
expos didn't have his 9th pitcher until a few minutes ago. Same thing?

Users who are viewing this thread