What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Jahmyr Gibbs, DET (1 Viewer)

3 carries 9 yds
2 catches 5 yds

Gibbs is a JAG, it's difficult to say but in redraft he is just a JAG in 2023
The gamescript has been a disaster. DET has been a disaster.

A bit premature.
His specialty was supposed to be pass catching. He has 2 catches for 5 yards. Dude is a scrub
Alvin Kamara was 13 for 33 a few weeks ago. I guess he’s a scrub.
Kamara has done something before...every gibbs games sucks

3 carries 9 yds
2 catches 5 yds

A bit premature.
His specialty was supposed to be pass catching. He has 2 catches for 5 yards. Dude is a scrub
Tell me again how many games Gibbs has played in a shared backfield that everyone knew when they drafted him.

3 carries 9 yds
2 catches 5 yds

A bit premature.
Tell me again how many games Gibbs has played in a shared backfield that everyone knew when they drafted him.
Reynolds looks more electric then him...how about that?

3 carries 9 yds
2 catches 5 yds

A bit premature.
Trying save face obviously. Just make something up. Maybe you SHOULD find a different hobby that doesn’t require as much luck and make people whine so much

3 carries 9 yds
2 catches 5 yds

A bit premature.
Trying save face obviously. Just make something up. Maybe you SHOULD find a different hobby that doesn’t require as much luck and make people whine so much

Hahaha...ok buddy. Enjoy your day

3 carries 9 yds
2 catches 5 yds

A bit premature.

Hahaha...ok buddy. Enjoy your day
Exactly. No credible argument.

Wtf just happened? Can’t see the game. Happy to be proven wrong.
He scored a td on a play where the ravens were all not trying and jogged into the endzone
Crybaby crybaby cry

I'm going to assume you are 14 years old with your responses so I'll just put you on ignore
Never assume…..because… you should know the rest. And I’m 47. Do what you have to due to the fact you can’t take any criticism. At least I don’t whine on a board about FANTASY FOOTBALL.

He scored a td on a play where the ravens were all not trying and jogged into the endzone
Crybaby crybaby cry
Dude you take FANTASY football way too seriously. Relax. Have some fun
Says the guy that cries daily about someone he drafted. You need to take your own advice because it doesn’t apply to me.

Crybaby crybaby cry

I'm going to assume you are 14 years old with your responses so I'll just put you on ignore
Never assume…..because… you should know the rest. And I’m 47. Do what you have to due to the fact you can’t take any criticism. At least I don’t whine on a board about FANTASY FOOTBALL.

Quit polluting the thread with your nonsense man...this is a fantasy football board. Nobody cares...and a 47 year old man that says 'crybaby crybaby cry'....oofff. I won't respond again because there are other people in here and this is about fantasty football. Onwards and upwards

Crybaby crybaby cry

Quit polluting the thread with your nonsense man...this is a fantasy football board. Nobody cares...and a 47 year old man that says 'crybaby crybaby cry'....oofff. I won't respond again because there are other people in here and this is about fantasty football. Onwards and upwards
You literally are posting nothing but subjective opinions. Yet I’m polluting the thread. You do need to find a new hobby.

Monster ppr game, love it
Meh

38-6 loss, don't think Campbell will be looking for new ways to get Gibbs involved
Anytime Monty starts and finishes, what's the Lons win/loss record?
The Lions defense was nonexistent today. I don’t think Monty would have affected anything. They were down 2 tds in the 1st quarter.
You can think whatever you want,
SCORE BOARD says 38-6
And Detroit wins easily when Monty starts

What incentive is there to ram it down Gibbs throat when you lose 38-6?
They haven't lost 38-6 when Monty was the starting RB
I only have Gibbs but let's keep it real

Meh

38-6 loss, don't think Campbell will be looking for new ways to get Gibbs involved
The Lions defense was nonexistent today. I don’t think Monty would have affected anything. They were down 2 tds in the 1st quarter.
SCORE BOARD says 38-6

Keeping it real is your statement is purely hypothetical. Did you watch the game? The Lions were down 21-0 by the first 2 mins in the 2nd quarter. But Montgomery would have changed that? That’s way more than a reach. I have Gibbs in ONE league as my rb3. I don’t have an agenda here. I’m a voice of reason. That’s keeping it real.

Meh

SCORE BOARD says 38-6

Keeping it real is your statement is purely hypothetical. Did you watch the game? The Lions were down 21-0 by the first 2 mins in the 2nd quarter. But Montgomery would have changed that? That’s way more than a reach. I have Gibbs in ONE league as my rb3. I don’t have an agenda here. I’m a voice of reason. That’s keeping it real.
Monty would not have changed anything, other than possibly not going 3 and out on one of those 1st qtr drives.

Meh

SCORE BOARD says 38-6

21-0, 28-0 when I turned it off, tell me what happened when the game was hanging in the balance...
Oh that's right, most of anything Gibbs did was when the team was woefully behind

I'll stop ranting but Gibbs did nothing when this game was actually a football game. I know the Lions were down a fortune early

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread