What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Tank Bigsby, JAX (1 Viewer)

I liked Bigsby last year, had him just above Charbonnet entering the draft. Did not love his landing spot after the draft but for sure thought he'd force more of a timeshare with ETN but he was not up to it.

Drafted him in two dynasty leagues. Once was out of pure spite and it failed miserably. The other was an ETN team that's super thin at RB. Have one other ETN team, the Sharkpool league which is TE-P, were I mulled picking him or Laporta at 2.5. My team was merely adequate at RB, at the time I had PItts, Goedert and Kincaid at TE. Thankfully I went LaPorta and will probably use that pick as a mental reminder for years to remember to go BPA and not need.

The league I drafted him out of spite I cut him around midpoint of the season. The only player I can recall I ever drafted that early I gave up on quicker was Isabella. I held onto him in the ETN league which remains super thin at RB but had every intention of cutting him. But mark me down as a sucker for a good off-season piece of puff news as I decided to go ahead and hang on and dealt off Demario Douglass for a 4th to create the spot. Just wanted to hold one place in case what I thought coming in last year turns out to be the case, when I was relatively high on him and an ETN team which is very thin at RB team seems like the spot. But as someone upthread said, RB is not a big developmental position, rare to look as awful as he did and rebound so not overly optimstic.

as someone upthread said, RB is not a big developmental position, rare to look as awful as he did and rebound so not overly optimstic.

I generally agree, but this case might be different. I say that because it's not like Tank looked slow or incapable necessarily, more so it was like he was confused/in a funk all year.

Why did my posts get scrubbed but not his? I meant what I said nothing out of line...The situation was all good as long as he stops calling me a troll and accusing me of being a different person.

I mean were not all Chat GPT bots, the human element is going to come into play from time to time. Having quality posts deleted makes me not want to put in the effort to post on a discussion forum.

Last edited:
I am rooting for Tank. He might have a different style or pace of learning than other RBs...but I often notice when people have perceived weaknesses they often have other strengths that might not be readily apparent.

Why did my posts get scrubbed but not his? I meant what I said nothing out of line...The situation was all good as long as he stops calling me a troll and accusing me of being a different person.

I mean were not all Chat GPT bots, the human element is going to come into play from time to time. Having quality posts deleted makes me not want to put in the effort to post on a discussion forum.

Keep it 100% on football. When you post insults like, "You arrogance is causing you to be stubborn. I get the vibe you are upset that there's an oppinion or view points you don't like in your safe space." that's going to be deleted. If you want to post things like that, we're probably not the board for you.

Please keep it 100% on Football. Everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread