What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

The NHL jerseys are a little disappointing. Particularly the white ones. The numbers and the letters on all of the Penguin jerseys are vinyl, not cloth. And the inside "stitching" on the double numbers and letters are printed, not stitched.
That does look odd. Not sure why they did that when pretty much everything else on their site is stitched.http://www.nfljerseysupply.com/images/h1213_2.jpg

I was going to buy a black one, but I have a feeling I'd wind up with a printed one as well. They've probably sold out of all the stitched ones under the Penguins page IMHO

Good luck with the returns, but I think it may be a painful process.
Jessie replied right away with a question about the jerseys that were sent. We'll see what she says after my reply.

OK, got my order today and I have mixed reactions.First, I specifically ordered jerseys with no special patches, but my 3 Penguin and 1 Steeler jersey all came with SB and SCF patches. Not a huge deal, but I preferred them without the patches. On top of that, the Pens jerseys came with the "Pittsburgh 250" patches, which were worn in 2007-2008.My order was:For myself - Polamalu (white), Fleury (white), Clemente (white)For my nephew - Crosby (white), Clemente (white), Stargell (black)For my sister - Crosby (black)The NHL jerseys are a little disappointing. Particularly the white ones. The numbers and the letters on all of the Penguin jerseys are vinyl, not cloth. And the inside "stitching" on the double numbers and letters are printed, not stitched. The number/letter trim is supposed to be Vegas gold, but is actually kind of gray looking. The gold trim color on numbers and letters on the black jersey look better but they still have the fake "stitching". The rest of it looks pretty good. Still worth the $45 we paid, but definitely can tell that they are knockoffs.The NFL and MLB jerseys are great. I particularly like the Clemente jersey.Definitely worth the money paid, but you can't necessarily expect them to all look authentic. They don't.ETA: After double checking the website, they sent me the wrong jerseys. The ones listed under Stanley Cup 2009 look exactly in the pictures like the ones I got. The ones listed under Pittsburgh Penguins look like they have actual stitched letters and numbers. I sent them an e-mail asking what I needed to do to return the Penguin jerseys and have the correct ones sent out. We'll see what they say.
I had to get a Polamalu SB jersey, they said they were out of regular ones. That jersey looks pretty good to me.

OK, got my order today and I have mixed reactions.First, I specifically ordered jerseys with no special patches, but my 3 Penguin and 1 Steeler jersey all came with SB and SCF patches. Not a huge deal, but I preferred them without the patches. On top of that, the Pens jerseys came with the "Pittsburgh 250" patches, which were worn in 2007-2008.My order was:For myself - Polamalu (white), Fleury (white), Clemente (white)For my nephew - Crosby (white), Clemente (white), Stargell (black)For my sister - Crosby (black)The NHL jerseys are a little disappointing. Particularly the white ones. The numbers and the letters on all of the Penguin jerseys are vinyl, not cloth. And the inside "stitching" on the double numbers and letters are printed, not stitched. The number/letter trim is supposed to be Vegas gold, but is actually kind of gray looking. The gold trim color on numbers and letters on the black jersey look better but they still have the fake "stitching". The rest of it looks pretty good. Still worth the $45 we paid, but definitely can tell that they are knockoffs.The NFL and MLB jerseys are great. I particularly like the Clemente jersey.Definitely worth the money paid, but you can't necessarily expect them to all look authentic. They don't.ETA: After double checking the website, they sent me the wrong jerseys. The ones listed under Stanley Cup 2009 look exactly in the pictures like the ones I got. The ones listed under Pittsburgh Penguins look like they have actual stitched letters and numbers. I sent them an e-mail asking what I needed to do to return the Penguin jerseys and have the correct ones sent out. We'll see what they say.
I had to get a Polamalu SB jersey, they said they were out of regular ones. That jersey looks pretty good to me.
Yeah, I have no problem with that one. On one of the letters the gold part is crooked and doesn't line up with the stitching, but other than that it looks great. I won't try to return that one. But the Penguin jerseys with the fake stitching in the vinyl letters and numbers I'm not happy about. I may try to get a refund if they won't replace them with the other ones they have pictured. $45 is a great deal, but I'm just not crazy about how they look.

Do they take requests? I'd like a nice Phillies powder blue 14 Pete Rose jersey.
I sent an email to them shortly after this thread was started asking if there were any plans for a Raiders Stabler jersey. I did not get a response, but within a week a Stabler jersey was being offered on the site. Certainly could be coincidental, but wouldn't hurt to ask.

Yeah, I have no problem with that one. On one of the letters the gold part is crooked and doesn't line up with the stitching, but other than that it looks great. I won't try to return that one. But the Penguin jerseys with the fake stitching in the vinyl letters and numbers I'm not happy about. I may try to get a refund if they won't replace them with the other ones they have pictured. $45 is a great deal, but I'm just not crazy about how they look.
gotcha.... do the black numbers look a little "odd" to you. I can't describe it - they just seem real dark - lol

gotcha.... do the black numbers look a little "odd" to you. I can't describe it - they just seem real dark - lol
Yes, all of the numbers and letters look odd. Because they are vinyl, not cloth, and they have fake, printed stitching. Definitely not what I ordered.

No offense to some of you guys, but when you are dealing with cash transactions to a source in China or Eastern Europe, especially ones dealing with black or gray market goods, don't expect a whole lot when it comes to customer service or returns. This isn't a store at the mall your dealing with, this is a brick sweatshop in China.I only know from experience, but what you get is what you get from these guys. There are times when you are satisfied, times when you receive incredible value, and times where you're left feeling completely ripped off. Eventually the website will get shut down and the same inventory will pop up somewhere else on the web, its not like any of this stuff is new to our global economy.
I told one of my buddies about this site, he told me that he had a jersey from them from a couple of years ago. Looks like the domain was registered in Oct of 2007 so they have been around for a bit.

OK, got my order today and I have mixed reactions.

First, I specifically ordered jerseys with no special patches, but my 3 Penguin and 1 Steeler jersey all came with SB and SCF patches. Not a huge deal, but I preferred them without the patches. On top of that, the Pens jerseys came with the "Pittsburgh 250" patches, which were worn in 2007-2008.

My order was:

For myself - Polamalu (white), Fleury (white), Clemente (white)

For my nephew - Crosby (white), Clemente (white), Stargell (black)

For my sister - Crosby (black)

The NHL jerseys are a little disappointing. Particularly the white ones. The numbers and the letters on all of the Penguin jerseys are vinyl, not cloth. And the inside "stitching" on the double numbers and letters are printed, not stitched. The number/letter trim is supposed to be Vegas gold, but is actually kind of gray looking. The gold trim color on numbers and letters on the black jersey look better but they still have the fake "stitching". The rest of it looks pretty good. Still worth the $45 we paid, but definitely can tell that they are knockoffs.

The NFL and MLB jerseys are great. I particularly like the Clemente jersey.

Definitely worth the money paid, but you can't necessarily expect them to all look authentic. They don't.

ETA: After double checking the website, they sent me the wrong jerseys. The ones listed under Stanley Cup 2009 look exactly in the pictures like the ones I got. The ones listed under Pittsburgh Penguins look like they have actual stitched letters and numbers. I sent them an e-mail asking what I needed to do to return the Penguin jerseys and have the correct ones sent out. We'll see what they say.
Good luck with this happening...I have emailed them 3 times now because they sent me a wrong jersey. My buddy who had ordered was ok with the jersey they sent instead (he wanted old school lebron jersey, they sent his current one), but they also sent the wrong size, so he def needs to exchange it. 3 emails in the last week and a half, no response at all.

Good luck with this happening...I have emailed them 3 times now because they sent me a wrong jersey. My buddy who had ordered was ok with the jersey they sent instead (he wanted old school lebron jersey, they sent his current one), but they also sent the wrong size, so he def needs to exchange it. 3 emails in the last week and a half, no response at all.
They already responded to my first e-mail, so I still have hope. The jerseys aren't terrible for $45, so I won't feel completely ripped off if I can't get them exchanged. But I'm still going to try.

They already responded to my first e-mail, so I still have hope. The jerseys aren't terrible for $45, so I won't feel completely ripped off if I can't get them exchanged. But I'm still going to try.
Nice. Well good luck, I hope they do respond and fix it for you. Let me know if you do hear from them and what they say.

Nice. Well good luck, I hope they do respond and fix it for you. Let me know if you do hear from them and what they say.
Yeah, I'll update the thread as things move along. I'm sure others are interested in how well they handle incorrect orders as well.

Yes, all of the numbers and letters look odd. Because they are vinyl, not cloth, and they have fake, printed stitching. Definitely not what I ordered.
Weird - I double checked mine and they are definitely stitched on , if you turn it inside out you can see but you are not talking about the NFL one.Good Luck.Oh PENS suck :P

Weird - I double checked mine and they are definitely stitched on , if you turn it inside out you can see but you are not talking about the NFL one.Good Luck.

Oh PENS suck :P
These numbers and letters are stitched on to the jersey on the outside, but they are multicolor and the colors are printed on a single piece vinyl as are the inside "stitches". It's made to look like two pieces of material stitched together, but it isn't.Here's what I'm talking about. Fleury's name appears to be made up of 3 colors of material, all stitched together. Black on the outside, a layer of gold, and another layer of black. But on these jerseys the only thing that is actually stitched is the outside of the letters. The rest of it is just printed on vinyl. The numbers are the same way. On top of that, the color of the "gold" looks really gray.

the shipping cost to return will definitely turn it from a great buy to just an ok deal. I'd say its probably $10-15 sent the way they ship them

Oops. I just noticed a major problem with the Tomlinson jersey (which is the only one I took out of the bags so far). I guess I need to check the other four.
sorry for :homer: but oh my god thats badat least 4 for $130 is still a great buy
I just took the scissors to it, trying to cut out just the name patch, but I ended up cutting through part of the rest of the shirt as well. I'm a bit clumsy with scissors. It wouldn't have looked great with the missing name patch anyway, and I wasn't going to try to sew it back on right-side-up.I just sent them an email asking for a $26 credit on my next order. That seems a lot more realistic than getting a refund, and I know lots of people these would make great presents for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops. I just noticed a major problem with the Tomlinson jersey (which is the only one I took out of the bags so far). I guess I need to check the other four.
sorry for :lmao: but oh my god thats badat least 4 for $130 is still a great buy
I just took the scissors to it, trying to cut out just the name patch, but I ended up cutting through part of the rest of the shirt as well. I'm a bit clumsy with scissors. It wouldn't have looked great with the missing name patch anyway, and I wasn't going to try to sew it back on right-side-up.I just sent them an email asking for a $26 credit on my next order. That seems a lot more realistic than getting a refund, and I know lots of people these would make great presents for.
Wow, that sux MT.. :hophead: hope no one else will have this happen to them with their orders. The credit route may well be the way to go.

Sounds like it has been a mixed bag on the quality of product received, but I wanted to check in and say that the Asomugha jersey I got from PizzaTyme's first order was perfect. Even better than I expected.

Just got an e-mail from Jessie. They have offered a $10 refund for each of the three NHL jerseys. For $35 I'll probably just keep them. But I'd still like to get the better one. I'm waiting to see if they actually have any of the better ones.

Just got an e-mail from Jessie. They have offered a $10 refund for each of the three NHL jerseys. For $35 I'll probably just keep them. But I'd still like to get the better one. I'm waiting to see if they actually have any of the better ones.
OK, I just counter-offered to see if instead of the $30 refund they would send me out one additional jersey with the stitched cloth numbers/letters, which she said they had at another location. Waiting for a response.

OK, I just counter-offered to see if instead of the $30 refund they would send me out one additional jersey with the stitched cloth numbers/letters, which she said they had at another location.
I wonder if this is their other location.http://www.hot-sale-jerseys.com/

I keep getting spam from them everytime I send Jessie & Co. an e-mail.

I haven't been able to contact them via chat for a few days, and I'm still waiting on a response to an e-mail I sent them a few days ago asking for a tracking number.

p.s. It looks like they've just updated their NFL stock list. Cowboys (Thanksgiving) jerseys are in. It looks like I'm now up for a 3rd order assuming the latest one arrives ok.

I asked for a credit, but Jessie said she'll send a refund "soon."
When did you get an e-mail from her? We were communicating every few minutes around 11:00 - 11:15 but then she didn't respond to my e-mail about just sending a replacement jersey instead of a refund.

I asked for a credit, but Jessie said she'll send a refund "soon."
When did you get an e-mail from her? We were communicating every few minutes around 11:00 - 11:15 but then she didn't respond to my e-mail about just sending a replacement jersey instead of a refund.
This morning, 7:53 am, EDT.She's online right now. Since we're both on gmail, she appears in my chat window when she's logged in.

Hi Pizzatyme,

Got my Fitzgerald Jersey a few minutes ago. Awesome!! No issues with patches, color or anything else! I feel like a kid at Christmas! Thanks again for all the organizing you've done. Absolutely great job.

David

The good news is that, because of the mistake on the first group of Penguin jerseys they have agreed to throw in a Fleury with the good numbers/letters with my next order. So I'm working on putting one together with friends/family right now. I'll update for those of you who are interested.

The good news is that, because of the mistake on the first group of Penguin jerseys they have agreed to throw in a Fleury with the good numbers/letters with my next order. So I'm working on putting one together with friends/family right now. I'll update for those of you who are interested.
Nice! I'm actually shocked that people here have been able to get in contact with anything resembling customer service, considering that we are dealing with a warehouse of knockoff jerseys somewhere in China. I'm glad to hear that they are at least taking some steps to rectify their mistakes.

Nice! I'm actually shocked that people here have been able to get in contact with anything resembling customer service, considering that we are dealing with a warehouse of knockoff jerseys somewhere in China. I'm glad to hear that they are at least taking some steps to rectify their mistakes.
They probably understand that word of mouth counts for something. (That is, after all, how most of us found them.) So they have to try to develop a good reputation.

I wonder why they keep ignoring me???

How many jerseys did you order? I ordered 7 and have indicated to them that another order would be placed if I was satisfied with the resolution of the first order. Plus I've been pretty persistent, but polite.

Maybe they're annoyed because they have a stockpile of these they can't move. :shrug:

Just noticed that you can order a Neil Rackers or a Matt Leinart, but you can't get a Kurt Warner. Weird.

Maurile Tremblay said:
Since we're both on gmail, she appears in my chat window when she's logged in.
Do you have to "invite" them first before you can chat with them on Gmail? I've "invited" her, but have had no response. She hasn't been on chat via their website, and I can't reach her on MSN either. I'm getting a little worried now about this 2nd order as it's taken 3 days longer than the last one, and I don't have a tracking number yet even though I've sent a few e-mails.

Hey all, an update for everyone in my order #2, here is an email I just received...

"Dear Russel

Thanks for your order,we got your payment,will ship to you ASAP

Best wishes

Jessie"

Also, a couple of random thoughts on the other orders:

1 My guess for the reason Jessie is so limited is that "she" is somewhere between 7-70 years old and is busy sewing 20 hours per day. Her fingers are likely bleeding as she types. Sad but not so far fetched.

2 MT for $10 you probably could have taken your jersey to a seamstress and gotten that fixed. They can work miracles.

3 For those of you having issuees, feel free to email Jessie and drop my name as a friend of yours and mention the 2 large orders I've placed. Tell her we all know each other and that them fixing your problem insures continued future business. It might not help, but it can't hurt. :thumbdown:

4 I understand the reason for ordering on your own, but it seems like they take some measure of extra care on these big orders. Feel free to hop in to one of my future orders. Economies of scale helps, or so it appears.

I'll update when I know more.

So, just out of curiosity, if you pay with PayPal do you have any protection if you don't get what you order and the company doesn't make things right?

So, just out of curiosity, if you pay with PayPal do you have any protection if you don't get what you order and the company doesn't make things right?
Since we're purchasing jerseys that we probably shouldn't be, it might be best to just let this go, rather than get PayPal involved. Lots of potential to ruin this for everyone else without getting any resolution in the end anyway.

CrossEyed said:
Just noticed that you can order a Neil Rackers or a Matt Leinart, but you can't get a Kurt Warner. Weird.
I'm still trying to figure out who Mason (uniform #1) is on the Bruins. :moneybag:

Since we're purchasing jerseys that we probably shouldn't be, it might be best to just let this go, rather than get PayPal involved. Lots of potential to ruin this for everyone else without getting any resolution in the end anyway.
I'm actually pretty pleased with how they've responded so far and I think everything will be resolved just fine. I was just asking.

BroncoFreak_2K3 said:
pizzatyme said:
2 MT for $10 you probably could have taken your jersey to a seamstress and gotten that fixed. They can work miracles.
I kinda thought the same thing...How many did you actually get this time Pizza? Sounds like a big order.
18 from this board.

I don't carry the NFL jerseys in my store, but I have had people bring in some of the NHL jerseys to show me the bargain they got on line.

While the jerseys themselves appear to be of reasonable quality, the crests and lettering are usually badly off. I believe the manufacturer is digitizing its own crests (which are not available through any licensed source I know of), which produces an approximation but not an exact duplicate.

For instance, a customer brought in five fight-strapped Montreal Canadiens jerseys to be lettered up. He had paid about $40US per jersey plus shipping. I told him they were very nice -- if you didn't mind a nice pink crest. Holding them up to real RBK jerseys, the difference in colour was very clear.

My letterer also had someone bring in one of the Toronto Maple Leafs to get an assistant's "A" added, and the crest has no fill where the letters are! It's just empty to the jersey itself. The lettering itself was also awful, with that crappy puffy vinyl and crooked stitching.

In short, the hockey jerseys are crap. I'm not a huge fan of RBK since they closed up the factory in Quebec and shipped everything to Korea -- screw them right in the ear. But most of these are TERRIBLE copies, and are easily seen as such from a good distance.

If you don't mind paying $40 for crap, however, knock yourself out.

Users who are viewing this thread