What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SF @ SEA Game Thread *** (2 Viewers)

"May delay kickoff" per NFL Network
It would suck if they delayed the kickoff long enough for the weather to improve. I'm assuming most websites will lock tonights players at the time the game was supposed to start.Of course that's assuming the weather improves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Replaced Hasselbeck with Garcia. I'm feeling uneasy about this playing a guy with great match-ups in playoff week.

in regards to the SEA defense I wouldn't move them up any rankings. They score the bulk of their points from sacks and if the inclement weather forces SF to pass less there will be less sack opportunties.

Anyone here going to the game?
Just got a call from a buddy with an extra ticket in a suite...giddy up :banned: It's pissing rain right now but the winds haven't started to kick in quite yet. It's going to be messy though...they're talking about closing one of the floating bridges near Husky Stadium as early at 9pm local time. It's going to be an unusal storm...

This will be your best indicator of the wind as we near game time...good luck all

Wind Gauge on 520 bridge

PS. I've decided to pull my Hawk skill players from this game except for SA
"May delay kickoff" per NFL Network
It would suck if they delayed the kickoff long enough for the weather to improve. I'm assuming most websites will lock tonights players at the time the game was supposed to start.
They said it was going to get much worse in a couple hours. The longer they wait the more chance of 70 mph winds.
gumble said worst yet to come...approx 8pm pacific

Billy, good point. That could also have an impact on the FFL scoreboards.

Should be a GREAT game to watch!!

replaced Branch with Fitz....left Hamlin in the idp league. maybe he'll pick up a few fumbles :banned:

i'm staying with Hackett though....situations like this seem to favor faster guys on offense and I wouldn't be shocked to still see him get a score or two. Mason isn't a much better option really.

Game suspended for a while due to bubbles on the field according to NFLN. And they played in Philly at the VET for HOW MANY YEARS!!??

weather.com just decreased wind from 21-23 MPH to 15 MPH....im actually starting to worry bout the rain more than the wind...does it make sense that heavy rain would slow down wind?!

All im saying is....FRANK THE TANK! FRANK THE TANK! Once he hits the turf he just runs so good

If the weather is so bad they can't pass, I think that limit's a defense's potential in fantasy besides shutout points.

I can't believe out of all the folks using FBG in the Seattle than none are carrying a Palm/Blackberry to give us a damn update. I am assuming the staduim has wi-fi somewhere (in the boxes?).

Anybody catch the video screw up. What a bunch of idiots. They were videoing the wrong guys. The lead guy 9forget his name) was waving like crazy to shut down the cameras.

Well, my lineup just locked, so it looks like Alexander, Gore and Davis, it is.

Have they stated how long they expect the delay to take?

Now that Hass is locked in for my bench, idk if them delaying this until tomorrow would be a good thing or not...just play the damn game

Anybody catch the video screw up. What a bunch of idiots. They were videoing the wrong guys. The lead guy 9forget his name) was waving like crazy to shut down the cameras.
I believe he was signalling that he could not hear either Adam Schefter's audio or the producer/crew's audio feed to the broadcasters. Its Rich Eisen btw ... the more you know ....

I watched my brother wrestle with this decision this evening - He benched Hass and Burleson (he has DJax). His choice at QB will now be Kitna or Favre.

Well, my lineup just locked, so it looks like Alexander, Gore and Davis, it is.Have they stated how long they expect the delay to take?
They just said we're back on for scheduled kickoff, at least for the moment.
This is crazy.And, a poster above just said they might wait until 8. How does the field look? Is everything just utter chaos out there right now?

Game is about to start, and in all honesty, it doesn't appear to be bad weather at all - no wind and little rain ... of course, all reports are that its all downhill from here weather-wise.

Well, my lineup just locked, so it looks like Alexander, Gore and Davis, it is.Have they stated how long they expect the delay to take?
This is crazy.And, a poster above just said they might wait until 8. How does the field look? Is everything just utter chaos out there right now?
They aren't waiting till 8, that's when the worse weather is gonna hit.

You guys think Seattle D is a good play? Ugh!!!!!!!!!I don't know about that. No sacks, no picks.
That was my thinking. A very conservative play calling situation. Mostly runs. You may get some points for shutout or low points, I just have a gut feeling opportunity for sacks and INTs is gonna be low.I may end up regretting it but I stuck with Miami vs. Buffalo

It actually looks much better than it did 20 minutes ago, but supposedly the worst hasn't yet arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread