What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** SF @ SEA Game Thread *** (2 Viewers)

I'll go ahead and ask, what is the NFL policy if the game had to be stopped midgame? Conclude it later or just call it a game?

I keep hearing TV guys say that Seattle is "used to" this weather.

Ummm. No. I'm pretty sure this will be only the third time in Seahawks history that they've had had any precipitation during a home game. Pretty sure this is their fifth playing outside at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep hearing TV guys say that Seattle is "used to" this weather.Ummm. No. I'm pretty sure this will be only the third time in Seahawks history that they've had had any precipitation during a home game. Pretty sure this is their fifth year playing outside at home.
I know and they have a dome to practice in too. :lmao:

I keep hearing TV guys say that Seattle is "used to" this weather.Ummm. No. I'm pretty sure this will be only the third time in Seahawks history that they've had had any precipitation during a home game. This is their third playing outside at home.
I know and they have a dome to practice in too. :loco:
are they saying when the game will start
Just kicked off. Ball went sailing out of the end zone.

insanity is kicking in again, wind must've picked up 10mph in last 3 minutes ... power is going out again ... I'm going out on a limb and saying this game doesn't last past halftime -- just speculation based on insane conditions: above the field (wind), on the field (rain), under the field (bubbles in turf). Good luck to everyone that started players on either side.

Oh man I finally decided to pull Gore - I have a good choice to replace him.

I was like 5 seconds too late - CBS locked down lineups at 7:55 eastern - even though the game still hasn't kicked off.

So Go Frank Go.

Overthrown to Gore, the punt should be amusing.

Hahaha.

Hits the 40 yrds line, Burleson grabs it on the bounce, gets nailed by two niners and fumbles. Seahawks recover though.

Fantastic decision by Burleson to field the punt on a bounce. He gets clobbered a split second later, after pinball scrum -- Seattle gets the ball at their 40.

Holy...

Any under/over on turnovers for this game? I'm taking the over even if we start the number @ 10. So many floating balls.

And a solid throw to Branch for the first down.

damn! do they have to start crappy every week. the first 2 times they touched it, they tried to turn it over.

Finally, a decent play. Matt to Branch

Fantastic decision by Burleson to field the punt on a bounce. He gets clobbered a split second later, after pinball scrum -- Seattle gets the ball at their 40.
He's been very risky, sooner or later it will cost us. Maybe sooner. Only seen him fair catch once.

weather is all over the place, Gumbel just said it has stopped raining

ETA: wunderground radar shows evil red band of nastiness just south of the stadium, if storm stays on current course all will be ok; but, if it shifts North in any way whatsoever I imagine conditions get much worse.

bridge cam has gusts up to 50 btw

unbelievable. dropping the ball too.. I was hoping seattle could finally get off to a decent start this week.

Users who are viewing this thread