What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stacy Dash. Wow she is hot. (1 Viewer)

How hot is Stacy Dash?

• Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super hot

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Above average

• Decent

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Below average

• Mr. Jericho Smoo

• Total voters
So, let me get this straight, when that tv show Clueless ended she was 33 and playing a high school student. 90210, eat your heart out.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is naked in a movie a few years back. I think it was called Illegal in Blue but dont quote me on that.

Very Hot

I voted perfect above. Always had a thing for her. Beautiful eyes. Never realized she was Damon Dash's cousin and cant believe she's 42. I remember her on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire.

Just totally and completely blows my mind that she's 42!! Still can't believe it. :shrug: :excited: Oh, and she's super hot.

shadyridr said:
I voted perfect above. Always had a thing for her. Beautiful eyes. Never realized she was Damon Dash's cousin and cant believe she's 42. I remember her on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire.
Are you thinking she was Hilary* on Fresh Prince (she wasn't) or do you remember her from the one episode she was on?*Another extremely hot chick.

shadyridr said:
Are you thinking she was Hilary* on Fresh Prince (she wasn't) or do you remember her from the one episode she was on?*Another extremely hot chick.
She was on 1 episode as a singer or something.

shadyridr said:
:goodposting: She played a famous singer that Will was dating but she liked other guys too.

Stacy dash is perfect!

BTW there is a video that was floating around the internet from an upcoming movie. im going to leave it at that.... but i suggest searching for it. its special!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread