What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Titans at Dolphins on Monday Night Football** (-14, 46) 8:15 - ESPN (1 Viewer)

Oh wow.

This is insane as a football game. Sorry for rambling about fantasy. It's for the playoffs. Win or go home.
Think of the gamblers that had Miami -13.5. Looks like a bust all night, then get 2 TDs in 40 seconds and suddenly covering only to watch the dolphins blow it all less than a minute later.

What a game.

Well, I just lost the game I was facing Henry. 2 gift TDs on penalties.

The good news is I backed into the playoffs on tiebreakers. Whew.

Beep, beep, beep!

Every time there is a crucial play Tua astonishingly slips or trips or lets the ball slip out of his hands for no reason. Unbelievable.

The offense did almsot nothing all night
Miami blows a 14 point lead late in the 2nd Half at Hard Rock

Low point of the season right now with so much there for the taking
Some guys were no shows tonight

Good game Titans

Dolphins will be lucky to beat the Jets at this point. Don't see them winning any other games outside of that.

MVPs, Levis and Hopkins. LVPs, Fangio for not blitzing late, McDaniel for not being able to call a game plan and adjust when the defense takes away deep passes, and Tua for coming up short in crunch time.

Bills will end up taking the AFC East in another humiliating Miami Dolphins season
That's only half of it. They're gonna pay Tua and we're looking at about 5 yrs of mediocrity. Tua is a replacement level game manager. Reek and McDaniel make him look a lot better than he is. He's not any better than Gardner Minshew, but he's going to take up a ton of cap space.

That's only half of it. They're gonna pay Tua and we're looking at about 5 yrs of mediocrity. Tua is a replacement level game manager. Reek and McDaniel make him look a lot better than he is. He's not any better than Gardner Minshew, but he's going to take up a ton of cap space
When given time to throw, or his WRs get open early, Tua is elite. Under pressure, Skylar Thompson is better.

Users who are viewing this thread