What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Prime Video - Chicago at Washington (-6, 45) ** 8:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

So glad I don’t have a Washington WR. Can’t imagine how frustrating this game must be for McLaurin and Dotson owners.
Try being a Dotson owner everywhere who has no good TE's, yet dumped Logan Thomas in a trade yesterday. So frustrated.

Hard to win in the NFL when you don't have weapons to throw to or damage the defense with

What in tarnation are you talking about?

McLaurin is considered one of the unheralded yet excellent receivers in the game.

Samuel is a jack of all trades.

Dotson is legit.
I like their weapons a lot. Including both backs.
I don't think too much of Rivera.

Hard to win in the NFL when you don't have weapons to throw to or damage the defense with

McLaurin is considered one of the unheralded yet excellent receivers in the game.

Dotson is legit.
Their OC thinks his TE is Travis Kelce and that he has the same WR corps the Chiefs have

Dotson is legit.
Their OC thinks his TE is Travis Kelce and that he has the same WR corps the Chiefs have
Chiefs wish they had WAS receiving corps.

Dotson is legit.

Yeah why are they featuring Logan over Terry / Dotson against a young secondary??

The St Juste play looked like would have been clean if he'd turned around. He did play the ball sort of backhanded so it looked like was borderline to me.

Yikes Howell missed a wide open Gibson....
I’m just glad to see Gibson isn’t in the absolute deepest darker corner of the doghouse anymore
He’s having a good game. Creeping back to relevance.
Yesss good to see. Looks like they’re still a lil scared to give him carries though lol. I picked up Samuel cause I thought he might turn into what we thought Gibson would be but looks like he’s carving out a solid role for himself also

So glad I don’t have a Washington WR. Can’t imagine how frustrating this game must be for McLaurin and Dotson owners.
Try being a Dotson owner everywhere who has no good TE's, yet dumped Logan Thomas in a trade yesterday. So frustrated.
I had a chance to pick up Thomas and start him over Pitts this week, but didn’t because I’m an idiot.

This defense is softer than the most deluxe version of Charmin.
IN the first half they were all over Howell on virtually every drop back. This half Howell has had a lot more time to find a WR (or Thomas). Howell throws a pretty ball too, it's easy to see why the Commanders and their fans are hopeful on him.

Users who are viewing this thread