What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Prime Video - Chicago at Washington (-6, 45) ** 8:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

230 yds and 3 TDs, at least 8 catches to boot

Moore is single handedly putting an end to teams that are undefeated out there
Long weekend but what a start

Rivera is officially on the hot seat now.
Both his coordinators have the team completely unprepared at the beginning of almost every game.
He's been on the hotseat since December of last season. Probably was 50-50 to lose his job, and got bailed out by all the ownership uncertainty.

Rivera is officially on the hot seat now.
Both his coordinators have the team completely unprepared at the beginning of almost every game.
He's been on the hotseat since December of last season. Probably was 50-50 to lose his job, and got bailed out by all the ownership uncertainty.
Being here near the DC area, this game tilts public opinion to the other side of the seesaw. This game moves it from "yeah, he'll probably get canned at the end of the year" to "will he make it to next week's game?"

Fun night, had Fields and Howell going in 2 leagues going against Scary Terry and Herbert. Also picked up Logan T. just before kickoff.

They flashed some stat when Justin targets DJ on the season. Anyone catch what it was? I know it was a perfect QB 158.3 rating and 5 TDS

Justin Fields is the first player to throw a short (0-9 air yards), intermediate (10-19), and deep (20+) pass TD in multiple games this season, per @NextGenStats

Fields also did this in Week 4. The only players with 1 such game this season are Jared Goff and Kirk Cousins (both in Week 2).

That's crazy, still can't believe Flipper Anderson had 330 receiving yards in one game.

Like, what does that even look like?

Why bother only thing you can do is get someone hurt I never understand why teams do this when down this much this late.

That's crazy, still can't believe Flipper Anderson had 330 receiving yards in one game.

Surprised I've never seen this. I'm gonna have to watch Norm Van Brocklin's 554 passing yard game next.

I have never seen that one either.

This Amazon Prime experience is terrible. I feel like I have dial up. Buffering and freezing constantly.
Weird. I’ve never had an issue ever with it.

same
It’s definitely different for some than others. Lots of Twitter posts about how bad it is for some. Not sure why.
wouldn't this depend more on your ISP and connections/routers/etc.?
Possibly, but only have the problem steaming these games.

I remember watching that game. I think it was MNF.

Most amazing thing is that it wasn't like he had a few 90-yard TDs. There were a couple bombs, but mostly chunk plays down the field. His average ended up being around 22 YPR, and I bet his median YPR was pretty close to that number

Had Howell going in two places and Fields in one really important one. Great work both of the QBs in those 3 leagues.

Had one desperation Gibson play, meh. Better than it could have gone

Redraft league was a WAS DST, Brian Rob, Dotson turdball. Facing my nephew so happy for him if he wins. NBD.

Had Howell going in two places and Fields in one really important one. Great work both of the QBs in those 3 leagues.

Had one desperation Gibson play, meh. Better than it could have gone

Redraft league was a WAS DST, Brian Rob, Dotson turdball. Facing my nephew so happy for him if he wins. NBD.
Awesome

The Patriots should try and get Dotson. He has great hands and would do well there.
My first thought was the Panthers who are looking for a "#1". Pats could be interesting, although I doubt they make any additions to their offense despite being devoid of pass catching talent.

Users who are viewing this thread