What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultra-MAGA Agenda 2022- We ❤️The Great MAGA King!!—-It was a good day! (2 Viewers)

Come guys, if you’re going to shtick do it right.  It’s Ultra Great MAGA Patriot Father King Trump.  Step your game up fellas.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not using the word "bilk" correctly, but you probably already knew that.  Bilk involves some sort of deceit.  $40 for a high quality good looking sweatshirt isn't bilking, it's a good deal.  
Yeah I was being flippant... but you must admit it does seem odd to root for politicians like sports team. The flags, the apparel, the merch all seems beyond the pale.

So DW says for Biden folks they should go with the alliteration of Mega MAGA Maniac and for Trump supporters Magalodon.  Oh, if that appears on Trump's webstore DW will be suing.

Trump Is a Warning That Fascism Didn’t Die With Hitler and Mussolini

I've Hesitated to Call Donald Trump a Fascist. Until Now | Opinion

A Specter Haunting America: Trump and Italian Fascism

We now have a self-portrait of America as rabidly nationalistic, xenophobic, misogynist, paranoid, anti-Semitic, with a psyche that has not matured past the common junior high school locker room.

One gets the sense reading our history that Americans embrace fear and love to be afraid: the object of our fear is constantly transforming itself before our eyes: whether they be Native Americans, the British, Mexicans, Chinese, Irish, Italians, anarchists, Jews, Puerto Ricans, Communists, gays, or Syrian refugees. It seems that Americans desperately need something to fear in order to define themselves.

I've been off and on the Great MAGA King bandwagon over the years and I gotta say this new Great MAGA King brandoning makes me want to be on just for the 😂!!

Well done, POTUS Bran. Well done.

Original branding was pretty solid too. Who doesn't want to Make America Great Again? What a simple, provocative and relevant thought.

Original branding was pretty solid too. Who doesn't want to Make America Great Again? What a simple, provocative and relevant thought.
People who believe the country is still great?  

Seems like there is a big overlap of people who are attracted to this movement and who tell people to leave the country if they don't like it, get upset that the left are mostly negative toward our country and history, etc.   Always struck me as a bit of dumb slogan for those reasons.  

Are you talking about yourself in the third person?
No.  DW is my brother.  I am accessing his account.  DW had cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy, all now corrected.  He could not see to post.  He also has dementia with Lewy bodies.  Fortunately, or unfortunately, we don't know, those cells which normally proliferate and spread seem to have perhaps been contained or retained by some noncancerous encapsulating tumors.  He has had some removed, those impinging on other structures.  That process has left him searching to rebuild neural pathways, similar to the experiences a stroke victim might experience upon rehab.  I read him this site from time to time to see if he remembers people from here.  It aggravates him but he sometimes comments and when he does I sometimes post them.  I read him legal opinions and memos he wrote years ago to see if he remembers them.  That frustrates him as he often does not, but occasionally he does.  We play chess and I now beat him which also aggravates him.  Sometimes I read him the news.  He hates Fox, CNN, less so Reuters.  He seems to enjoy the BBC and Al-Jazeera. He is back working on a limited basis.  Sometimes it seems he is still there or almost all the way back and sometimes not.

As to third person, that would not be his schtick. 

No.  DW is my brother.  I am accessing his account.  DW had cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy, all now corrected.  He could not see to post.  He also has dementia with Lewy bodies.  Fortunately, or unfortunately, we don't know, those cells which normally proliferate and spread seem to have perhaps been contained or retained by some noncancerous encapsulating tumors.  He has had some removed, those impinging on other structures.  That process has left him searching to rebuild neural pathways, similar to the experiences a stroke victim might experience upon rehab.  I read him this site from time to time to see if he remembers people from here.  It aggravates him but he sometimes comments and when he does I sometimes post them.  I read him legal opinions and memos he wrote years ago to see if he remembers them.  That frustrates him as he often does not, but occasionally he does.  We play chess and I now beat him which also aggravates him.  Sometimes I read him the news.  He hates Fox, CNN, less so Reuters.  He seems to enjoy the BBC and Al-Jazeera. He is back working on a limited basis.  Sometimes it seems he is still there or almost all the way back and sometimes not.

As to third person, that would not be his schtick. 
Thank you for the update.  DW is an all-timer around here and missed.  Please give him our love and hope for full recovery.  

“I love you, but I would love you more if you went out and just went berserk on the skulls of the Democrats and the marxists and the communists.”

“Evil” must be “stamped out.”

-Ted Nugent tells the audience at Trump’s rally.

WOO MAGA HELL YEAH!!! 

dozer said:
“I love you, but I would love you more if you went out and just went berserk on the skulls of the Democrats and the marxists and the communists.”

“Evil” must be “stamped out.”

-Ted Nugent tells the audience at Trump’s rally.

WOO MAGA HELL YEAH!!! 
He’s called the Motor City Madman for a reason.  As far as his words carrying weight, he’s no De Niro.  

:mellow:

Having sex with an underage girlfriend is excused because it was in 1978?

From the link:

Massa (the girlfriend) said in the same interview that:

“I was underage and even back in the wild ’70s, it wasn’t a terribly appropriate situation in most people’s eyes and now it would be criminal.“

I'll have to remember to use the "Well, it was 1978" defense in the future. 

:mellow:

Having sex with an underage girlfriend is excused because it was in 1978?

From the link:

Massa (the girlfriend) said in the same interview that:

I'll have to remember to use the "Well, it was 1978" defense in the future. 
Hope you don’t like music from the 50s-70s. Heck all the way up to today 

Democrats are pedophiles and groomers

In a tweet, DeSantis's press secretary, Christina Pushaw, claimed that anyone who opposes the Parental Rights in Education bill was "probably a groomer." 

Shortly after, in April, a so-called "anti-grooming" protest by far-right extremists and conspiracy theorists took to the Disney World grounds where protestors falsely accused Disney, the parent company of ABC News, of helping groom children after the company criticized Florida legislators for implementing the so-called "Don't Say Gay" bill.

In Michigan, state Republican Sen. Lana Theis falsely claimed in April her Democratic colleague Sen. Mallory McMorrow wants to "groom" and "sexualize" kindergartners and teach "that 8-year-olds are responsible for slavery" in a fundraising email, according to Traverse City ABC affiliate WGTU.

In New Jersey, the National Republican Congressional Committee claimed Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski was protecting pedophiles, an accusation he told Yahoo News was a ploy to rile up their QAnon base.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green, a Georgia Republican who continuously expresses support for a number of QAnon theories, called Democrats "the party of killing babies, grooming and transitioning children, and pro-pedophile politics" in April.

Users who are viewing this thread