What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

As for DEF, I would go with the Eagles. Saints matchup looks good on paper, but not sure I would bank on them shutting down the rookie.

I think I agree - cause they go against a mobile qb in practice every day

Would it change your mind if Lattimore plays
I don't think even a Lattimore would change it. I tend not to make DEF decisions on one player, even for a guy like Lattimore, but that's just me.

Pick 2 at flex (non-PPR):

Knight v Detroit
Conner at Denver
Mike Williams v Tennessee
Definitely Williams. Tennessee's pass D is a sieve.

As for Knight vs. Conner, comes down to how you weigh matchup vs track record. Conner is the more established back, and he's getting the entire workload. But Denver is a tough run D, plus no Kyler. Knight has a great matchup, but he may be splitting the workload, and most of us had never heard of him three weeks ago.

I'd probably go with Conner in this situation, but it's a close call and there's no one right answer.

Fields v Eagles
Herbert v Titans

Eagles D v Bears
Saints D v Falcons and Ridder

I likely don't need the home run swing just solid output
Go with Herbert. Fields may have more upside, but TEN is terrible against the pass and really good against the run. Look what Lawrence did last week. Herbert is a cinch for 300 and 2-3 TDs.

Eagles. I think the Falcons are going to run the ball a ton, and I don't think NO can score enough points to force Riddler to pass. You want your D to be facing passes to get sacks, fumbles and interceptions.

Looking for some help. I scraped into the playoffs based on a ton of waiver moves due to injuries. I have a bunch of scrubs that could put together a healthy game script, if I guess correctly, so need help everywhere. Let me know your two cents if you can.

0.5 PPR, 14 -team league

QB: Brady @ CIN or Goff @ NYJ. Brady has been soul-crushing all year. Goff has been on fire, but rough matchup with the Jets.
RB: Taylor @ MIN, Foreman @ PIT, Williams @ NYJ, Dillon @ LAR, Walker @ SF (Pick 2)
WR: Pittman @ MIN, DPJ @ BAL, Evans @ CIN, Burks @ LAC, Chark @ NYJ, C. Moore @ KC, Palmer @ TEN (Pick 3)
Flex: 1 of a RB or WR

So right now, I am leaning to the following:
QB: Brady against Cin, but don't feel good about it.
RB: Taylor and Williams. I don't feel safe with Walker coming back from injury. Foreman is a potential, but unsure on Hubbard timeshare. Dillon was great until Jones practiced today.
WR: Pittman, DPJ, Evans. I banked on the Brady/Evans stack and that has been BRUTAL all year. At some point they figure it out right? Pittman against Minny looks good, and DPJ with Watson seems fairly solid. Potential considerations with Burks, Chark, Palmer, and Moore. Great upside if I can count on them. With Allen and Williams back, Palmer is going back to the bench, but I can see Burks #1 and same for Moore.
FLEX: Right now I have Foreman in.

So that's basically the dilemma. Lot of good upside guys, but feeling like I am playing roulette to figure it out. My opponent is stacked. He has Burrow, McCaffrey, Etienne, Pacheco, Tyreek, Pickens, Watson.... so looking for upside.

Last edited:
Super Flex PPR Need 2 RBs:
J Cook v Miami
Gus @ Cleveland
Latavius v Arizona
D'Andre @ Jets
Jamaal @ Jets

I love me some Lions, but hate me some Jets. All in all, I would lean Latavius first. I do think AZ is reeling from losing Murray and Denver will grind with Murray. Next I like Swift. He'll get receptions. Jamaal has become a bit TD dependent. After Swift, I would go Cook.

Need 1 Flex (QB allowed):
Mike White v Detroit
Huntley @ Cleveland (if he is even available)
Marquise Brown @ Denver
Or one of the RBs above
White. Detroit is giving up a ton of points.

D: points for both yards against and points against
Saints vs Falcons
Ravens @ Browns

TE:
Everett vs Titans
J Driskel vs KC

Need 3 of these, 2 of which have to be WR’s:

Saquan Barkley at Washington
Chris Godwin Vs Cincinnati
Tyler Lockett Vs San Francisco
Michael Pittman at Minnesota
Elijah Moore Vs Detroit
AJ Dillon Vs Rams

From a WR side, I am leaning Godwin and Pittman. Godwin has been Brady's outlet, and Pittman should do well against Minnesota. For the third spot, Barkley is getting the volume and I would stay with him.
Also, at tight end I have to choose 1:

Dallas Goedert at Chicago
Evan Engram Vs Dallas
I really don't like starting guys coming back from IR... this matchup should be run heavy for the Eagles, so I am not sure he'll get as many touches. Evan Engram has been getting a minimum of 7 targets the last two weeks and multiple red zone targets, so I would ride the hot hand with Engram.

Fields at home against Philly or
Cousins at home against the Colts

4 points per passsing TD
I'd lean Fields. You have the running floor with him, but Indy has been surprising tough (regardless of their Offense). They played the Eagles tough and basically had Dallas's number until the offensive woes in the 4th quarter.

Josh Allen with a Tasty matchup vs. MIA, but could be blizzard conditions
Justin Fields with a horrible matchup against PHI, but CHI coming off of a bye, Fields with two full weeks of rest, weather is sunny and cold
Mac Jones is up against a bad Las Vegas team under the lights.
Definitely Allen to me, depending on weather... slightly. The dude is big and can run. If a little snow is scary, then fields. Jones... pffftttt..

Start 2 of these 3 QBs.....4 pts per TD pass and 1 pt per 25 yds passing.

Cousins vs IND
Brady vs CIN
D Jones at WAS
I wish I had these choices. I have Brady and he has been killing me all year. Indy has been playing tougher defense and did well against the Eagles and Dallas (until the 4th qrtr debacle). I would lean Cousins and Jones.

.5 PpR

Need 2 RB and 1 Flx

Barkley @ WAS
Etienne vs DAL
Dobbins @ CLV
Stevenson/Strong vs LV
R White vs CIN
Z Jones vs DAL
Pickens vs CAR

Could use some lineup help for the first round of my playoffs my dudes …

.5ppr RB starts; need 2 of:

Zonovon v DET
Kenny Walker v SF
Rachaad White v CIN

.5ppr TE start; need 1 of:

Kittle @ SEA
Dulcich v ARZ
Everett v TEN
Jeff Driskel v KC ( oh boy )

Appreciate the help guys.

I'll start:

Super Flex PPR Need 2 RBs:
J Cook v Miami
Gus @ Cleveland
Latavius v Arizona
D'Andre @ Jets
Jamaal @ Jets

I had been riding the Lions but last week was a bit frustrating as you can imagine and this week is a very tough matchup. Dobbins had a great game @ Pittsburg but Gus did get 13 carries and managed 5.1 per carry. Latavius also has a nice matchup.

Need 1 Flex (QB allowed):
Mike White v Detroit
Huntley @ Cleveland (if he is even available)
Marquise Brown @ Denver
Or one of the RBs above
I'd keep riding with the Lions. I think the lack of TDs was a little fluky, both for Goff and for the RBs not named Jackson.

I'd roll with Mike White against Detroit's sketchy secondary. Honestly kind of expecting that to do a higher scoring game.
Lost Murray and have no backup. 1 per 25 pass yds, 4 pt tds.

Options on the wire:
Danny Dimes @ Was, @ Min, vs Ind
R Wilson vs AZ, @LAR, @ KC
Dalton vs Atl, @ Cle, @ Phi
Mike White vs Jax, vs Det @ SEA
Can you pick up 2? I like White the most this week, but Jones more overall. If you can't, I'd say White and reassess next week.

.5 PPR

Elijah Moore Vs Detroit
AJ Dillon Vs Rams

Evan Engram Vs Dallas

Leaning Goedert

I am heavily favored, so I’m just avoiding low scores and looking for high floor players. Barkley and Godwin have very hard matchups, but should get a lot of targets/carries. Lockett has tough matchup and plays Thursday, which I don’t like. Also don’t trust Geno in this one. Pittman has great matchup. Moore and Dillon are my first 2 out. Leaning Barkley, Godwin and Pittman.

Thanks!
I'd roll Engram at TE if you are shooting for floor. I worry at least for this week, that Goedert could very much be eased in.

Barkley is a lock I think, good bet for a TD, and like you said, should see lots of looks. Same thinking with Godwin too. I would go Lockett though, he's just been so hot lately, and Pittman (and Indy in general) can be a disaster of an offense at times. I think the difference between the caliber of players, is more than enough to make up for the tougher matchup.

4 points per passsing TD
I'm not sure a matchup exists where I'd start Cousins over Fields. Fields hasn't finished below QB8 since week 5.

I'm in an "overthinking" quandary.

Justin Fields with a horrible matchup against PHI, but CHI coming off of a bye, Fields with two full weeks of rest, weather is sunny and cold

Am I crazy to consider Jones in this situation? If it was ANYBODY but PHI I'd likely go with Fields given talent + weather.

Obviously if I turn on the TV Saturday night and see Josh Allen warming up on a dry field he's my boy. So my question is Jones vs. Fields. Go with the best player in the worst spot, or the worse player in the better spot?

Rules below:

6pt pass TD, 2 pt per 50 yard passing (5pt bonus at 351), 1pt per 5 completions, -2 per INT
6pt rush TD, 1 pt per 10 rushing yards (5pt bonus at 151), 1pt per 5 rush attempts, -2 per fum
(PPR, but don't expect any of these guys to catch a pass)
Yes, you'd be crazy to start Mac Jones. Frankly, I'm not sure I wouldn't go Allen even if the weather is bad (unless its like whiteout bad) possible he just runs more to make up for it.

I have this same decision every week.

Cousins vs IND
Brady vs CIN
D Jones at WAS

My team will be about a pick em against my opponent.
Tough call here, but I think I'd roll Cousins. Probably the best player, and in the best matchup.

Need one WR and one flex.....PPR

WRs - Palmer vs TEN, C Samuel vs NYG, Chark at NYJ, Slayton at WAS, London at NO
RBs - Foreman vs PIT, Perine at TB

Thanks.
I'd flex Foreman and hope for a TD, as for WR, I think I'd go with Palmer against a very pass funnel Titans D.

Playoffs start this week and I lost Murray in my Superflex league. Please rank your top two out of these QB's that are available:

McCoy - Not sure what the Cards do here with 4-games left and being out of the playoffs
Riddler - Has upside only because we don't know anything about him yet; Preseason means nothing
Mayfield - At the end of the day, he is still Baker; Has incentive to perform to be a starter next year either in LA or somewhere else
Darnold - Has flashed in the past, but nothing as of yet; Is coming back from Injury but the team is bad
Trubisky - Not sure how long Pickett will be out; Has some upside with his legs be he is a true backup in this league.

Thoughts?
Ridder>Trubisky>Mayfield>Darnold>McCoy.

I don't think its crazy to think Ridder could be a top-15 QB the rest of the season. He's just as mobile as Mariota. Trubisky is probably the best option this week if he starts, but he might only have 1 start, whereas everyone else has the job the rest of the year most likely.

Here is another one for the group. I need to start one of these players in a standard scoring NON-PPR league:

Walker - Coming back from injury and going against a tough SF defense; Obviously if he is inactive, that makes it easier; UPDATE: He logged a full practice on Tuesday but is still going up against the #1 rushing defense.
Knight - Seem to have solidified the lead back role, at least for another week; May be the safest play of the week
Lockett - Going against a tough SF defense; He did manage 90+ yards in the first contest but this is a non-ppr league

Thoughts?
I'd go with Walker myself. 49ers are a tough matchup, but Walker is probably the best runner they've faced other than CMC before they traded for him. White/Fournette had over 100 yards against them last week. Walker is a decent bet for a TD.

I've known this dilemma was coming for the past couple weeks, and now it's here:

Brady vs Cinci
White vs. Det

First round of playoffs, I'm playing the No. 1 seed but am only a slight underdog. They both had tough matchups last week and produced the same number of points. But this week White's matchup is much better. It feels so weird to bench the GOAT for Mike White. Then again, last week it would have felt weird to bench him for Mr. Irrelevant, and look how that turned out.

I think I want to start White, and the question is whether I can pull the trigger.
I like White more this week. Lions pass D isn't good, and Bengals have been a relatively touch matchup.

Somehow ended up getting Dobbins and Walker logged a full practice so here we are!

PPR- pick one
K Walker vs SF (#1 ranked vs RBs) and Walker presumably will not get full workload. Thursday night at home in the dome.
Dobbins at CLE (#30 ranked vs RBs) in a time split. Not sure what the offensive plan will be other than to run, run, run so could get 15+ carries.
I'd roll Walker. Just think he's a much better player and expecting him to give up that much of the workload, not anywhere near as much as Dobbins anyway.

And
Fields v PHI (#1 vs QB, home, off a bye. Will likely be down early so maybe a few garbage time bombs or long runs but maybe they'll just protect him?)
Dak at Jacksonville. (#25 vs QB so could be a 250 yd, 2td+ game) but DAL rides the D and Running game more than ever. Kind of the opposite of 2 years ago when they were routinely throwing the **** out of the ball.

I'm up against the #1 seed who's running Hurts/Andrews/ Jacobs/Henry/ AJB etc. dude's having a helluva year. I'll likely be tipping my cap to the kid but will go down swinging!
I'd go Fields, you need the upside, and that certainly isn't Dak.

This is a "who do I drop" question (redraft/ standard league) as I need to bring in Dobbins off my IR AND wanting to grab Jameson Williams - Thinking of dropping Packers to put Dobbins officially in then, I'd have to drop one of these to try for Williams:

Sutton, R. White, DPJ, Foreman, Patterson (ugh)--- leaning Sutton --my other WR's are Zay Jones, D. Chark. I have a bye this week --
My personal opinion would be to just not pick up Williams.

PPR superflex - total points league, so no playoffs.

QB2 (QB 1 is Allen):

Carr vs NE (on my roster)
Ridder @ NO (on my roster)
OR can pick up Heinicke, Dalton, Darnold, McCoy, Rypien, or Mayfield

RB (need 3):

Barkley @ WAS
Etienne vs. DAL
Pollard @ JAC
Swift @ NYJ
R. White vs. CIN

WR (need 3):

Metcalf vs. SF
Jeudy vs. ARI
DJ Moore vs. PIT
Pittman @ MIN
London @ NO
Collins vs. KC
Gallup @ JAC

For QB, really concerned about Carr, not just after last week, but now against the NE front. Ridder is intriguing, but also hard to rely on in his first start and also a tough matchup. None of the potential pickups are that intriguing. Tough decision here.

For RB, am thinking Barkley, Pollard and White. Can't trust Etienne and Swift these days, and both have tough matchups. I think White gets more looks and is very useful in the passing game.

For WR, am thinking Metcalf, Jeudy and Pittman, although might consider Collins over Pittman if Nico is healthy. KC can't stop anyone and the Texans will probably need to throw a lot.
Despite the awful game last week, I'd go back to the well with Carr. He was having a nice run until last week.

I think Pollard and Barkley are locks. I'd lean Etienne at the 3rd spot, Etienne is still getting all the RB work, and the offense has been on the rise, I think he's kinda due for a bounce back game.

In agreement at WR Metcalf, Jeudy, and Pittman.

Fields v Eagles
Herbert v Titans

Eagles D v Bears
Saints D v Falcons and Ridder

I likely don't need the home run swing just solid output
I'd roll with Herbert against the very pass funnel Titans.

Eagles D is the way I'd go. Just a better defense, and we know there will be sacks.
A raft of perplexing flex decisions this week, big issue this week is having so many players potentially going in the one Thursday game (Niners vs Hawks). I do not like that at all.. Starting Cmac and AJ Brown, need 2 from the following in non-ppr:

K.Walker @ Niners - surprised he's even playing, ugly matchup, short week, big potential for re-injury or bust. Yuck right? But he's been soooo good too...
JK Dobbins @ Browns - plus matchup but likely splitting in some way with Gus
C.Watson vs Rams - Finally started him before the bye, nice week but he feels shaky due to volume. Still very tough to bench with such big play ability
T.Lockett @ Niners - Such a brutal matchup but the guy has scored in 6 straight games and basically seems to have a 60/1 floor which is nuts. WR7 in my league.

At TE (probably more a question of who do you like ROS?)

Schultz @ Jags - Can't imagine the game script will dictate so many targets again this week, feels like a floor game
Goedert @ Bears - Assuming he is activated of course

Sucks to have so many players in one game, I mean it's hard to imagine Cmac, Lockett and Walker all scoring big.
I'd go Walker and Dobbins. Get the feeling Watson draws Ramsey (who has been burned a few times this year but is fresh off slowing down Adams) and since it's non-PPR I think Lockett just misses then cut.

Prefer Schultz to Goedert, but both have top-5 upside.
Pick 2 at flex (non-PPR):

Knight v Detroit
Conner at Denver
Mike Williams v Tennessee
Being non-PPR, I'd go Conner and Knight. Think they are both very good bets for TDs.

WR help: 1PPR, 6/TD

PICK 3

- C Watson (vs LAR)
- DeVonta Smith (@ CHI) (Goederts back)
- Olave (vs ATL) (Dalton, ugh)
- DPJ (vs BAL) (Heating up)
- Chark (@ NYJ) (Jets D tough on WRs)
- Chris Moore (vs KC) (Collins & Cooks may both be out)

Watson is the only one I'm 100% confident in.

Deciding between DK and Godwin in PPR. Bonus for 40+ yard TD.

I’m already starting CMC if that matters.
Other WRs I’m playing are Lamb, Allen, Hopkins.

PPR, first round of playoffs, superflex with LJax prob out so need upside - start a RB, 2 WR and 2 flex, currently starting the highlighted. It's a mess, I know:

Singletary vs Dolphins
BRob vs Giants

Wilson @ Bills
ZJones vs Cowboys
Boyd @ Bucs

Reynolds @ Jets
Cooks vs Chefs
Hodgins @ Commies
Fant vs 49ers
Kmet vs Eagles

Looking for some help. I scraped into the playoffs based on a ton of waiver moves due to injuries. I have a bunch of scrubs that could put together a healthy game script, if I guess correctly, so need help everywhere. Let me know your two cents if you can.

0.5 PPR, 14 -team league

QB: Brady @ CIN or Goff @ NYJ. Brady has been soul-crushing all year. Goff has been on fire, but rough matchup with the Jets.
RB: Taylor @ MIN, Foreman @ PIT, Williams @ NYJ, Dillon @ LAR, Walker @ SF (Pick 2)
WR: Pittman @ MIN, DPJ @ BAL, Evans @ CIN, Burks @ LAC, Chark @ NYJ, C. Moore @ KC, Palmer @ TEN (Pick 3)
Flex: 1 of a RB or WR

So right now, I am leaning to the following:
QB: Brady against Cin, but don't feel good about it.
RB: Taylor and Williams. I don't feel safe with Walker coming back from injury. Foreman is a potential, but unsure on Hubbard timeshare. Dillon was great until Jones practiced today.
WR: Pittman, DPJ, Evans. I banked on the Brady/Evans stack and that has been BRUTAL all year. At some point they figure it out right? Pittman against Minny looks good, and DPJ with Watson seems fairly solid. Potential considerations with Burks, Chark, Palmer, and Moore. Great upside if I can count on them. With Allen and Williams back, Palmer is going back to the bench, but I can see Burks #1 and same for Moore.
FLEX: Right now I have Foreman in.

So that's basically the dilemma. Lot of good upside guys, but feeling like I am playing roulette to figure it out. My opponent is stacked. He has Burrow, McCaffrey, Etienne, Pacheco, Tyreek, Pickens, Watson.... so looking for upside.
Speaking of Brady, Cinn has allowed 2+ pass TDs once this year. I’m not sold on Goff this week either. Dome teams outside in December is something to avoid. Coin flip says Goff and look for upside elsewhere.

Godwin for floor, DK if you are projected to lose.

I think Seattle will try to pound tonight with Walker. It’s a must win for them and were embarrassed Sunday at home. Metcalf really hasn’t done much lately either. Godwin will get a safe 5-6 catches.

WR options are not pretty.
Kinda have to start Mike Evans and Diontae Johnson. 3rd option looks even uglier with Alec Pierce, Paris Campbell, Robert woods and Isaiah McKenzie. Just picked up Beasley but can’t see starting him already. Leaning McKenzie in what could be a shootout.
Then at TE is Everett, Dulcich, Hooper or bring up Chig from the taxi (which loses a bench spot).
Good thing my backs are solid or I’d have no chance. Just deciding between Walker and Knight as rb4

Godwin for floor, DK if you are projected to lose.

I think Seattle will try to pound tonight with Walker. It’s a must win for them and were embarrassed Sunday at home. Metcalf really hasn’t done much lately either. Godwin will get a safe 5-6 catches.
If Walker were full strength that would make sense. Although the 49er defense gets a say in whether that’s successful.

PPR, first round of playoffs, superflex with LJax prob out so need upside - start a RB, 2 WR and 2 flex, currently starting the highlighted. It's a mess, I know:

Singletary vs Dolphins
BRob vs Giants

Wilson @ Bills
ZJones vs Cowboys
Boyd @ Bucs

Reynolds @ Jets
Cooks vs Chefs
Hodgins @ Commies
Fant vs 49ers
Kmet vs Eagles
I think I’d go with cooks over Jones for upside. Otherwise looks good to Me.

Another Murray fallout question...

QB scoring: 6/TD, 1pt/yd rushing, 1pt/20yd passing, -1 int, -3 fumble lost

White vs Det
Fields vs Philly

Huntley available on WW, but previous comments have me shying away.

I like Whites matchup, but Fields upside. Win this and im in the finals.

We have 3 flex so I start 3 and need to sit one of these:

D Hopkins @ Den (Surtain shadow and no murray)
A St Brown @ NYJ (Sauce and the other dbs)
M Sanders @Chi
T Hill @ Buff (Snow and ankle)

Which 1 do you sit?

Like usual got some tough decisions and like usual I keep making the wrong choices.

Choose 2 (half PPR):
Christian Watson vs LAR
Christian Kirk vs DAL
Zonovan Knight vs DET
Brian Robinson vs NYG

Like usual got some tough decisions and like usual I keep making the wrong choices.

Choose 2 (half PPR):
Christian Watson vs LAR
Christian Kirk vs DAL
Zonovan Knight vs DET
Brian Robinson vs NYG

In half PPR I like Kirk and Watson. The kid is on fire and you have to ride that...

I can see some serious points scored in Dallas

It's close though Kirk>Watson>Robinson>Knight

Absolute must win for this squad that got knocked out of the final playoff spot last week by Kyler Murray's injury. Win, and I could still sneak back in:

.5 PPR. Pretty much dialed in on offense (had Cousins as a backup option at QB at least), but the "Kenny Walker off the injury list totally" curveball has me waffling at Flex.

My original choices this week where between R. White @Cin, Kirk @Dal, and M. Brown @Denver. Was leaning heavily toward White, but the Walker thing has me pondering again. Not sure I can slug him in against the SF defense with a potentially gimp foot...but, as mentioned, it's pretty much win or go home here. Still have White in there. Talk me out of it?

Defensively, I've been riding SF for about a month, but with the "win or go home"in effect I'm sorely tempted to pick up AZ(as bad as they are against the pass) that looks likely to face a Brett Rypien-led lousy Denver offense. Denver vs. Colt McCoy is also an option, but I think I like that matchup a bit less.

2 1st round playoff games, both PPR

1st League
Need 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex
D Henry vs LAC
K Walker vs SF
R Stevensen vs LV
D Swift vs NYJ
J Williams vs NYJ
R Mostert vs Buf
A Cooper vs BAL
A St. Brown vs NYJ
Dev Smith vs CHI
D Njoku vs BAL
E Engram vs DAL

2nd League need help on RB # 2 & QB, PPR
Have McCaffrey going
Dillon vs LAR
McKinnon vs Hou
K. Walker vs SF
Mostert vs Buf

Watson vs Bal
Heinicke vs NYG

Another Murray fallout question...

QB scoring: 6/TD, 1pt/yd rushing, 1pt/20yd passing, -1 int, -3 fumble lost

White vs Det
Fields vs Philly

Huntley available on WW, but previous comments have me shying away.

I like Whites matchup, but Fields upside. Win this and im in the finals.
Could be a lot of garbage stats for Fields,

Found another one:
FFPC scoring:
Need TWO of the following flexes:

Jamal Williams @ NYJ
G. Dulcich vs AZ
M.Hollins vs NE

Lost Murray and have no backup. 1 per 25 pass yds, 4 pt tds.

Options on the wire:
Danny Dimes @ Was, @ Min, vs Ind
R Wilson vs AZ, @LAR, @ KC
Dalton vs Atl, @ Cle, @ Phi
Mike White vs Jax, vs Det @ SEA
It comes down to Daniel Jones v Mike White for me.

White has the better schedule but Jones adds more with his feet.

Total coin flip between those two IMO.

For my team I prefer Jones because of his legs and he isn't injured.

Jones>White

PPR league. This is basically for today, a should I sit or start B. Aiyuk understanding other options.

* B. Aiyuk @SEA - Deebo out so theoretically should get more targets. That said, after watching CAR run all over SEA last week I wonder how much SF will need to throw. Ceiling probably limited, but should get opportunities.

Players I could wait on until after Thursday night's game:

* R. White vs CINCI -- Splitting with Lenny. Not a great matchup.

* Dobbins vs CLE -- GREAT matchup, but no PPR value. Huntley looks like he's starting so the offense should prove functional. Gus will get his.

* JuJu @HOU -- Back to normal last week, but KC faces a HOU offense minus it's top three weapons...and they already stink. Hard to see a ceiling game here and the floor could be low.

My gut says to roll with Aiyuk and then decide later in the week on the remaining.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Usually don't do a WDIS post but it's the playoffs and I'm ripping my hair out with my WRs. 4 spots for my 5 Wrs (3 wr 1 flex). Full ppr.

5 WRs: DK, Godwin, Amari, Olave, Pittman

DK and Godwin are starting.

Amari isn't 100% despite them saying he's going to play.

Olave and Pittman both play bad defenses.

Trying to choose 2 spots between Amari, Olave and Pittman.

Playoff week and I'm big underdog.

Standard - need to sit 2 of the following:

ETN vs DAL
D Hop @ Den
M Williams vs TEN
Bam Knight vs DET
Lockett vs SF
N Harris @ CAR

Been going back and forth all week.

Thanks again

DJ

.5 PPR

Elijah Moore Vs Detroit
AJ Dillon Vs Rams

Evan Engram Vs Dallas

Leaning Goedert

I am heavily favored, so I’m just avoiding low scores and looking for high floor players. Barkley and Godwin have very hard matchups, but should get a lot of targets/carries. Lockett has tough matchup and plays Thursday, which I don’t like. Also don’t trust Geno in this one. Pittman has great matchup. Moore and Dillon are my first 2 out. Leaning Barkley, Godwin and Pittman.

Thanks!
Something definitely seems off with Saquon since the Houston game. His volume is still good averaging 18 opportunities but only 2.6 per carry & 4.9 per reception. But is it enough to bench that volume & upside for your other options? He has a TD in 8 of 14 games, and 2 of his last 3 and he is catching 3 pass/game too. Washington has a strong defense both run & pass, and it is a road game. Ugh, I hate to recommend benching him.

Godwin is a volume monster but I understand the concerns. Only two games with a TD and only one 100 yard game this year. In a full PPR he is nigh unbenchable but in a 0.5...IDK. I can see why he is a struggle for you. Cincinnati is a middle of the pack yardage defense but they sure don't give up a lot of TDs and Brady isn't throwing many either. So where is the upside for Godwin?

Pittman has a great matchup on paper and should see around 9 targets. Not sure why he only got four against the Cowboys in such a blowout but it feels like an aberration and not a fact. He feels like a solid start this week, but better than Godwin? Maybe, yeah.

I don't bench Lockett. Yeah, yeah the Niners defense etc. but I don't bench Lockett. I know the streak has to end but he still has a TD in 6 straight games. I won't bench him, even against the 49ers.

I can't start Moore over your other options. It's true he got 10 targets last week, and 6 the week before but 2 of those 10 targets against the Bills were from Joe Flacco. Plus the Detroit defense is playing worlds better over the last six weeks. Some people see this game as a potential shootout but I can also see a 16-10 snoozefest. Besides, I don't predict game scripts (Texans 23 Cowboys 27 anyone?). He's definitely an interesting option but are you really going to bench Godwin for him? Or Saquon? That would take a big brass pair, that's for sure.

WTF AJ Dillon??? I hate this guy. I was all over him (and Kareem Hunt) early this season (and mid-season too) and he disappointed week-in & week-out. Now, suddenly he remembers how to play football again? Jerk. However, he does have a nice matchup on paper. I cannot imagine the Rams will continue to overachieve, then again I think we all said the same thing when the Panthers traded McCaffrey so... who TF knows? Aaron Jones is back and not carrying an injury designation, so it is difficult to see another 21 opportunities for Dillon. But he is consistently in the 10-15 range. At this point he is in the Elijah Moore range for me. He is an interesting option with definite upside but are you going to bench Saquon, Pittman or Godwin for him? Maybe?

Okay there is no real way to reason through this one so it's all about your gut instincts.

I am comfortable with my top two but after that it's a W.A.G and I am not sure I would have the cajones to do this come Sunday but ATM:
Lockett>Pittman>> :wall:>Dillon>Moore>Barkley>Godwin

4 points per passsing TD
Obviously you need to monitor Fields status vis-a-vis his illness but, I don't think I can bench him if he doesn't have an injury designation.

If you need a rock steady performance Cousins is your guy but, for me:
Fields>Cousins

I'm in an "overthinking" quandary.

Am I crazy to consider Jones in this situation? If it was ANYBODY but PHI I'd likely go with Fields given talent + weather.

Obviously if I turn on the TV Saturday night and see Josh Allen warming up on a dry field he's my boy. So my question is Jones vs. Fields. Go with the best player in the worst spot, or the worse player in the better spot?

Rules below:

6pt pass TD, 2 pt per 50 yard passing (5pt bonus at 351), 1pt per 5 completions, -2 per INT
6pt rush TD, 1 pt per 10 rushing yards (5pt bonus at 151), 1pt per 5 rush attempts, -2 per fum
(PPR, but don't expect any of these guys to catch a pass)
I address this earlier but for clarity.

Fields>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jones

And the forecast for Buffalo is 24 and cloudy with 9 mph wind.

Allen>Fields

I have this same decision every week.

Cousins vs IND
Brady vs CIN
D Jones at WAS

My team will be about a pick em against my opponent.
At this point how can you not bench Brady? How much has he hurt teams while we're all waiting for "that game"? I'm fine with him having "that game" on my bench at this point.

Two different queries. Two separate leagues:

#1 SF, PPR

T Huntley vs Cle
or
C Moore vs KC

#2 PPR

A Dillion vs Rams
or
ETN vs Dallas

So far, I'm leaning Huntley and Dillion, but I'm mostly comfortable not starting ETN.

Need one WR and one flex.....PPR

WRs - Palmer vs TEN, C Samuel vs NYG, Chark at NYJ, Slayton at WAS, London at NO
RBs - Foreman vs PIT, Perine at TB

Thanks.
I think I have to go with Palmer at WR against the pass funnel Tennessee defense. He still got 6 targets last week in an interesting game and Tennessee just begs teams to pass on them. Too much upside IMO even with Allen, Ekeler & a healthy Mike Williams.

I love seeing Samuel have a nice season but his usage is inconsistent enough to give me pause. If he were getting 8 targets per game and not 4 targets & 4 rush attempts I may feel different but I think he is more TD dependent than Palmer this week.

Love what Chark is doing lately but against the Jets on the road is enough for me to pump the brakes for a week. IMO like Samuel he will be almost entirely TD dependent this week.

I'm honestly not even considering Slayton with low TD upside and a tough matchup.

I'm going to let someone else take the risk on London on the road with a rookie QB. London could get another dozen targets so I can see considering him but, IMO, I like Palmer enough to risk him over London ATM.

Palmer>London>Chark>Samuel>Slayton

For your flex option I like Foreman at home with something to play for. Particularly if Pickett is out. Even though you should never, ever dismiss a Mike Tomlin coached team I just think Carolina is playing surprisingly tough, motivated football and I want to roll with the guy who is getting 20 carries/game for that team.

Perine is interesting in a PPR but, what I saw last week was a clear demonstration that he is a distant #2 to Mixon. I like that he had 5 targets but without that TD his game was horrible.

Flex:
Foreman>London>Perine

Bumping this to the top as the game is tonight. Standard scoring, NON-PPR league. I need to start one of these players:

Walker vs SF - Coming back from injury against the #1 rush Defense
Lockett vs SF - TD in 6 straight games and had 90yds the first time out against them
Knight vs DET - Is the lead runner, but still shares snap count with others in the backfield

Of course I am over-thinking this like everyone else in similar positions. Originally had it between Lockett and Knight as I didn't think Walker would play or they would risk further injury. He is clearly the best of the group not taking specific circumstances into play. Lockett is on a TD hot streak and has a floor of about 6pts with some upside. I believe Knight has a similar floor.

Thoughts?

Playoffs start this week and I lost Murray in my Superflex league. Please rank your top two out of these QB's that are available:

McCoy - Not sure what the Cards do here with 4-games left and being out of the playoffs
Riddler - Has upside only because we don't know anything about him yet; Preseason means nothing
Mayfield - At the end of the day, he is still Baker; Has incentive to perform to be a starter next year either in LA or somewhere else
Darnold - Has flashed in the past, but nothing as of yet; Is coming back from Injury but the team is bad
Trubisky - Not sure how long Pickett will be out; Has some upside with his legs be he is a true backup in this league.

Thoughts?
IMO I can't go with Ridder in the playoffs because of the unknown factors. And I can't go with Trubisky because of the known factors.

I absolutely see the argument for McCoy with his WR corps but on the road in Denver is a tough place to play. After the Cardinals performance, with McCoy starting, at altitude in Mexico City, I am not optimistic for anything more.

To me, in this situation I think I have to go with the guys that have the most to play for and that's Baker & Darnold.

Baker is auditioning for the Rams starting QB gig next season (or any gig really) and the Panthers control their own destiny for the playoffs. Crazy for a 5-8 team, but true nonetheless.

Darnold>Baker>McCoy>Ridder>Trubisky

Here is another one for the group. I need to start one of these players in a standard scoring NON-PPR league:

Walker - Coming back from injury and going against a tough SF defense; Obviously if he is inactive, that makes it easier; UPDATE: He logged a full practice on Tuesday but is still going up against the #1 rushing defense.
Knight - Seem to have solidified the lead back role, at least for another week; May be the safest play of the week
Lockett - Going against a tough SF defense; He did manage 90+ yards in the first contest but this is a non-ppr league

Thoughts?
I see the problem, I sincerely do but ATM I simply cannot bench Lockett. His streak has to end eventually but, particularly in a non-PPR league he has just been too good, too consistently.

I would probably start Zonovan over Walker this week because Zonovan is healthy, is running like his family will starve if he doesn't perform and isn't facing the Niners run defense.

Lockett>Zonovan>Walker

I've known this dilemma was coming for the past couple weeks, and now it's here:

Brady vs Cinci
White vs. Det

First round of playoffs, I'm playing the No. 1 seed but am only a slight underdog. They both had tough matchups last week and produced the same number of points. But this week White's matchup is much better. It feels so weird to bench the GOAT for Mike White. Then again, last week it would have felt weird to bench him for Mr. Irrelevant, and look how that turned out.

I think I want to start White, and the question is whether I can pull the trigger.
I'm way over Brady ATM.

White>Brady

Users who are viewing this thread