What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (1 Viewer)

Anyone know if there has been a Kevin Jones sighting???Never hear a thing good or bad he just seems to be inactive lately.
I believe he's been inactive because he wasn't going to see a lot of action behind Forte, Peterson is a capable 3rd down back, and Jones isn't going to be a #3 RB playing special teams.He possibly could get a start in Forte's place if he's unable to go next week.I'm facing Forte this weekend and I have Kevin Jones on my bench, so I certainly hope that's the case. But I know better than to get excited about Forte getting hurt because the fantasy Gods don't think too highly of that type of behavior.

Right toe injury for forte. Return questionable
Generalisimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
Hahahah...now that is funny.And as a stare at the likely goose egg I will get for Forte...my return to sobriety is also questionable...I don't mind losing...but like this?...in the first quarter of the Thursday game?! Excruciating...Ah well...I've got my health...er something.
Reminds me of Willie Parker last year.

Forte headed back out! :hey:
I might cry.Fantasy Football - the game that turns grown men into heartbroken teenage girls at the roll of an ankle.

Now excuse me while I go read Twilight while jammin' to the new Jonas Brother's disc...

Amazing how crappy the NFL.COM live stream is.

They talk and talk and talk and havent even shown the game????

This sucks.

be a shame if Forte misses time... thought he was the HANDS down rookie of the year.sure Ryan is doing well, but last I checked... Forte is besting LT2, ADP, Westie, SJax, Barber, Addai, Maroney (I'll stop).
That makes one of you. Seriously, this one goes way beyond the stats. Have you seen Ryan play? And this of course is not to discount Forte in any way.
I have... but having an all-world running game sure makes life of a rookie QB great. Forte (and I'm CERTAINLY NOT A BEARS FAN) has performed regardless and despite.

Amazing how crappy the NFL.COM live stream is.They talk and talk and talk and havent even shown the game????This sucks.
I know. I was there for about 2 minutes and realized what they were doing. Not surprising. :hey: The link I posted is pretty good.

Sean Payton better start calling more screens and draws, because if he doesn't get the pressure off Brees is going to get killed.

be a shame if Forte misses time... thought he was the HANDS down rookie of the year.sure Ryan is doing well, but last I checked... Forte is besting LT2, ADP, Westie, SJax, Barber, Addai, Maroney (I'll stop).
That makes one of you. Seriously, this one goes way beyond the stats. Have you seen Ryan play? And this of course is not to discount Forte in any way.
I have... but having an all-world running game sure makes life of a rookie QB great. Forte (and I'm CERTAINLY NOT A BEARS FAN) has performed regardless and despite.
2007:Bears: 7-9Falcons: 4-12 + Michael Vick drama2008:Bears: 7-6Falcons: 8-5Ryan is managing the game and winning games when he has too which is why he will win the ROY.

so, im reading the game on cbs sportsline....the incomplete passes to colston....is he dropping them or good coverage or is brees just a bit off...any analysis would be very helpful....thanks

prosopis said:
I want Brees to QB sneak this in. :lmao:
I'm generous......I'll take a pass for Thomas for those Brees owners!Struggled with the Thomas start all day..........solid first half for Thomas now. Let's get another one now.

so, im reading the game on cbs sportsline....the incomplete passes to colston....is he dropping them or good coverage or is brees just a bit off...any analysis would be very helpful....thanks
Well, that last one wasn't a drop .. he was nowhere near the ball. Unclear whether it was a route mix-up or not.

Combination of all three. Two of the passes towards him were tipped or batted down. One, he stopped his route and one he probably should have had(good coverage, but he could've had it). He was about an inch and a half away from catching a tipped ball that would've been a TD(since there was noone behind him). I think he'll get his. Brees seems to be looking for him so it'll come.

Users who are viewing this thread