What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Thinking of picking up Juwan Thompson pre-emptively. Any chance he can seize the starter role soon?

Not specific to week 4 - but is Matthew Stafford ever going to live up to his potential or come close to his 2011 season again?

I have him in a TD heavy scoring dynasty league and am close to moving him.

Should I trade away Blount for DeMarco Murray? Currently trotting out Abdullah and Gore as my RBs.

Also, should I start Abdullah or Crowell this week?

Pick 1 WR this week, Keenan Allen/Moncrief/ARobinson/Stevie

Also Abdullah or Stevie in the Flex (another league)

Also, who to drop in case Luck can't go?

1. Crowell

2. Adbullah

3. DeMarco Murray

4. Stevie J

5. Allen Robinson

Or should I just take a 0 at kicker?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances Hillman becomes the bell cow back over a healthy CJ Anderson? Is there a 3rd rb that could be in the mix (like Anderson last year)?

Would you trade leveon bell for julio jones?

QB: Rivers

QB: B. Roth

QB: Mariota

RB: Bell

RB: Ingram

RB: Forsett

RB: D. Martin

RB: Ivory

RB: CMike

WR: James Jones

WR: Steve Johnson

WR Martavis Bryant

WR: Rueben Randle

TE: Kelce

Hey Bloom, 3 questions. Both leagues 0.5PPR, 25yds/pt return

Need 3 out of the following: Ivory, Abdullah, Lamar Miller, Maclin, Stevie Johnson, Doug Martin, Powell, Rawls

1 out of the following: Lamar Miller, Marvin Jones, Rishard Mathews

1 out of the following: CJ Anderson, Jeremy Maclin, Allen Robinson, John Brown

thank you

My current rb's are Charles, Matt Jones, Abdullah, and Yeldin. With all the speculation of Christine Michael coming out party would you drop Yeldin to pick him up? I definitely have to drop a rb to pick up another rb in our league.

Hey Sig...

What are your thoughts on the dynasty values of Matt Jones and Dion Lewis?

Thanks man,

Sig appreciate your help each week sir. Have start/ sit questions for 2 leagues, both 1 pt ppr

1. Cooks/stevie/woodhead/matt jones/abdullah/smokie/cja

Please pick 1 wr and 1 flex

2. Marvin jones/woodhead/stevie/lamar

Please pick 1 for flex

Also giving brady for d.thomas/cooper/hilton/ ok in a 6 pt qb td league?

Thank you sig

Stick with Lamar Miller and Justin Forsett, or try to offload them? Recommended RBs to target if I traded one or both of them? Thanks!

In 12 team PPR redraft. Current team

QB-Dalton

RB-E.Lacy, M.Ingram, J.Stew, T.Yeldon, T.Rawls, Dav.Johnson, Duke Johnson, D.Williams

WR-O.Beckham, A.Robinson, J.Brown, V.Jax

TE-K.Rudolph

I am 0-3 and thinking. Of getting. Another WR like R.Randle with the latest News with V.Cruz. Or pick up upside WR like a D.Parker,Green Beckham, P.Dorsett.

I play in 7 leagues but this is my oldest league and the one I care for most. I can go 1-6 and be ok if I win in this one.

What moves should I make?

Thanks.

I tried to get Dez to stash, so I offered Colston and Gurley. Got shot down. I was offered Dez for Blount and Marvin Jones. Other RBs are Gore,Karlos,Gurley. No brainer, right?

Hey Sigmund,

1pt PPR. Prior to hearing the latest rumors, dropped CMike last night. Missed on Rawls, but picked up Dunbar. Should I grab CMike off the waivers again with the possibility of him being active now?

My other RBs are Miller, Gore, Spiller and AZ DJohnson.

If so, who do you recommend dropping?

As always, appreciate your advice!

My team is fairly stacked at RB/WR/TE in a 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE league (PPR) with good depth. Should I feel okay with Winston/Bradford/Sanchez at QB or should I look to make a move for a QB? If so, who on my team should I put on the trading block? There are only iffy starting QBs on waivers (i.e. Manziel/McCown, Hoyer/Mallet).

Roster for context:

QB: Winston/Bradford/Sanchez

RB: Ingram

RB: Dion Lewis

WR: AJ Green

WR: Landry

WR: John Brown

TE: Olsen

Flex: Stevie Johnson

Flex: James Jones

Bench:

Foster

Yeldon

C.J. Anderson

Hillman

Robocop

Richard Rodgers

DeAngelo Williams

Khiry

Hey Sig,

2 questions for you today.

1. 0.5 ppr league

I have a ton of RB depth but am lacking at WR. What WRs should I target in a trade where I give Cooks and Woodhead/Abdullah? How much better of a player can I target by including Abdullah as opposed to Woodhead?

2. Full PPR league

After last night's news, would you drop Wallace for C. Michael? Depth at receiver here. RBs are Foster, CJA, Ivory, Powell, Dunbar.

Thanks!

Which 2 of these putrid RB options (non-PPR):

Abdullah

Crowell

Gurley

CJ Anderson

Hillman

Tre Mason

Lamar Miller

I own Mike Evans as my WR1. Now that he is healthy, he is getting the targets, but I don't trust Winston to perform consistently as a rookie.

I have been offered Keenan Allen straight up for Evans. Allen is probably not as talented, but Rivers is a proven QB. However the Chargers OL is pretty banged up too.

For Week 4 and beyond, who do you like better? Mike Evans or Keenan Allen. Non-PPR.

Thanks!

How should we handle Shady McCoy? I have him as a RB3 right now. Should I wait to see if he heals and then trade him? Or is it better to fire sale him right now? If I were to fire sale him, what is the lowest level WR you would accept?

Hey Sig,

10 team standard.

Need one RB from D. Freeman, C. Ivory, or R. Matthews?

Need one flex from J. Landry, J. Reed, C. Ivory, D. Freeman, or R. Matthews?

Thanks,

Jason

Bloom I'm in a tough spot. If Luck is inactive which QB should I start? Alex Smith, Cutler (if he starts), Mallet or Stafford? Thank you.

Hey Sig,

Best flex this week (0.5 PPR): Ivory, V-Jax, or Rawls? Doesn't help that Ivory plays at 9:30am ET and Rawls on Monday night.

Also, who do you prefer for DST: BUF or CAR?

Thanks!

12-Team PPR

Trade Cooks and Sproles for Dez?

Rest of Team....

QB- Palmer, Tanny

RB - Foster, Gore, Woody, KDavis

WR - OBJ, Calvin, JBrown, LaFell

TE - Reed, Julius

Thanks Bloom!

I'm 0-3, what do you think I need to do with my roster, any trades I might be able to pull off to improve my team?

Here's my roster:

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Jordan Matthews

WR: John Brown

RB: Adrian Peterson

RB: Lamar Miller

TE: Jimmy Graham

FLEX: Dion Lewis (not this week obviously, rolling with Karlos)

Bench: Todd Gurley Karlos Williams, Ronnie Hllman, Knile Davis, Davante Adams, CMike

I guess my WRs are weak? What do? It's a 12 team standard league.

My keeper league structure is one where you can keep an unlimited number of keepers, but each keeper moves up 3 rounds from where he was taken last year. For example, I picked Foster in the 6th, he would cost me a 3rd if I decided to keep him next year. Any undrafted free agents (like D. Lewis) would cost me a 13th round pick next year. We can keep players until their cost goes to round 1.

How does one evaluate the keeper value of Hill, for example? I kept him for a 10th this year and he'd cost a 7th to keep next year.

Anyone have any resources for trying to evaluate residual value? Especially for discounting a first-third rounder this year who I wouldn't be able to keep next year.

Thanks in advance,

B

PPR- Who would you drop for Karlos Williams this week...Chris Ivory or David Johnson?

My other RB's are AP and Woodhead...should I just hold this week?

Non-PPR, Would you trade away Ellington for Moncrief? I have pretty good RB depth.

How would you rank my backup RBs ROS? (Ellington, LMiller, KWilliams, Abdullah, DLewis, RMathews)

1) Assuming Foster’s return is delayed another week..who should I play as my RB2 this week: Alfred Blue or Ameer Abdullah?

2) Growing impatient with Kyle Rudolph..not many targets and dropping TD passes. Luckily got Gates on the bench. Should I drop Rudolph for MaxxWilliams/Crockett Gillmore? Owen Daniels ?

Need 3 WR's out of James Jones, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, John Brown, Stevie Johnson this week.

Hello Sig! -- Having RB issues week-to-week in my TD-heavy league. Dropped David Johnson for Rawls..was that short-sighted? Would Yeldon provide better depth than Rawls? I have Gore, Stewart, Crow, Matt Jones, and Foster..should I have dropped Crow or Jones instead?

Finally, Steve Johnson or Dorsett ROS TDs?

Thanks for helping me stay afloat thus far!

Hey Sig, got some more WDIS questions...Bolded names show what I'm leaning towards starting

Let me know if you think I should start anyone not bolded...thanks!

League 1, PPR:

RB:

Forsett (vs Pitt Tonight)

Gore (vs Jax)

Ivory (London vs Mia)

Sproles (in the monsoon vs Wash)

WRs (conflicted about Brown tonight)

Antonio (Played... :( )

Moncrief (vs JAX) (Flex)

Cooper (at CHI)

John Brown (vs STL)

Matt Harmon's Boy (@ IND)

League 2, PPR:

QB:

Rivers (vs CLE)

Carr (@ CHI)

RB:

AP (@DEN)

Woodhead (vs CLE)

Sproles (@ WASH)

Abdullah (@ SEA)

WR:

MEGA (@SEA)

AJ Green (vs KC)

Keenan Allen (vs CLE)

John Brown (vs STL)

League 3, PPR:

TE:

Heath (Tonight vs BAL)

Owen Daniels (vs MIN)

Hey Sig,

Drop Andre for Rawls (I own Lynch and have no other MNF players)? Also, what's a fair trade you'd offer for Dalton (0.5 PPR, 6 pts for each passing TD)? Here's my roster:

QB- Rivers, Romo

RB- Lynch, Gore, Ivory, Yeldon, Duke

WR: AJ, Cooper, Evans, Andre, Decker, Steve Johnson

I'm a pretty big underdog this week, so I need some upside at RB. Can you rank the following by ceiling:

Lynch

Abdullah

Stewart

Gurley

Duke Johnson

Spiller

Rawls

Other starters: Luck, Fitzgerald, ARob, Kelce, Lavonte David (LB), P. McPhee (DL), and M. Jenkins (DB)

Other bench players: CMike, Dez, Martavis

Bye: Dion Lewis

Non-PPR, 10 team league, 1-2 record, currently 7th (6 teams make playoffs).

Who would you trade for Karlos Williams and or Gurley in start 2RB 2WR 1flex PPR team. Huge bench.

I have Sproles, Woodhead, Ellington, JRandle(about to drop backup QB Sam Bradford for CMike), Dion Lewis, Blount, RMatthews and T Rawles.

My WRs are ABrown, TY Hilton, Landry and DGB.

Gronk at TE

What would you offer to land Willams and Gurley? Or one over the other? Plan to start Lewis every week after bye.

Was thinking Sproles and Woodhead for both but the owner might want true full PPR RBs.

Last week I traded Tyrod Taylor, TY Hilton and Joseph Randle for Andrew Luck and Lance Dunbar in my PPR league... Should I feel like I made a mistake here?

Morning! -

The Pats bye has me thin at RB... do I start Andre Ellington (assuming he plays) or do I pull one of these guys off the WW:

Hillman

Vereen

Powell

Riddick

Duke Johnson

McFadden

Artis-Payne

Zenner

If you go Ellington, but he sits, which of those guys do you like?

Is there any universe where you start CMike over Ellington this week?

Standard, Redraft league. Need upside.

--

Also: Would you rank these guys ROS - Clay, Cameron, Gillmore

I can only carry 2 and I'm starting to sour on Cameron.

Thanks again!

Pick (1), Std. 12 team league:

-CJ Anderson

-Todd Gurley

-I Crowell

-Khiry Robinson

Thanks in advance Sig!!

Who is the odd man out below in a non-PPR standard scoring lg? I'm looking at sitting Forsett, but having second thoughts.

Forsett vs Pitt

Hyde vs GB

Freeman vs Hou

Gurley vs Ari

It's a short bench lg (3 spots), so the following are on WW. Any you see here that are worth grabbing and dropping one from above?

M.Jones (Wash)

G.Bernard

Woodhead

Crowell

Moncrief

J.Brown (Ari)

Hillman

Vereen

Dunbar

Blue

Rawls

Sammy Watkins got dropped in my league (short bench). Upside worth dropping VJax for him? Non PPR, I have Cobb, Moncrief, and a pending trade for Landry (can start as few as 1 WR).

PPR. Start 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 r/w/t flex.

WR: DThomas, OBJ, ACooper, DGB, DParker, NAgholor,

RB: MForte, LMcCoy, AFoster, MIngram, DMartin, DSproles, CMichael

TE: (sigh) MWilliams, AGates

Michael Floyd is sitting on the waiver wire. I am waffling but have pretty much decided to make a claim dropping either DMartin or DSproles.

Which of the 2 would you drop? Or would you not make the waiver claim at all?

I got a few opinions I'm interested in:

Lamar Miller - Is it him, the situation, or a combination of both?

Steve Smith rest of season, WR1/2/3?

Same for Keenan Allen

Calvin Johnson - What do you expect from him for this season? Any chance he just packs it in if the Lions are as bad as they look?

Dion Lewis - PPR RB1 rest of season?

Roster std scoring non ppr

Start qb, 2rb 3wr te

Cam, kap

Gore, forte, Lewis, Freeman

Julio, OBJ. J brown, torey Smith, Britt

M Bennett

What caliber wr should i expect in a trade if I am trading devonte Freeman? Is moncrief enough to trade Freeman? I personally think Coleman is better back so not sure if I should sell high on Freeman

Users who are viewing this thread